Ed Snowden is a hero to Russian spies

Did Snowden give Russia secrets more or less secret than obama did by having Russian inspectors go over our missile defense systems?

START II was ratified by the Senate, was it not? Yes, it was. By a vote of 71 to 26.

Did the Senate ratify Snowden's plan to defect to Russia with a pile of national secrets?

You have yet to prove that he defected to Russia with a pile of national secrets.

Have you been watching the news?

He's under the protection of the Russian government. Check your google

I'm presuming you aren't asking for evidence he has national secrets in his possession.

You still haven't backed up your assertion that he gave Russia or China any information.

He wouldn't have to give it to them. They can take what they want.

Last edited:
START II was ratified by the Senate, was it not? Yes, it was. By a vote of 71 to 26.

Did the Senate ratify Snowden's plan to defect to Russia with a pile of national secrets?

You have yet to prove that he defected to Russia with a pile of national secrets.

I'm presuming you aren't asking for evidence he has national secrets in his possession.
What secrets?

What secrets?
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/24/w...have-made-call-to-let-leaker-depart.html?_r=0

Two Western intelligence experts, who worked for major government spy agencies, said they believed that the Chinese government had managed to drain the contents of the four laptops that Mr. Snowden said he brought to Hong Kong, and that he said were with him during his stay at a Hong Kong hotel.

You still haven't backed up your assertion that he gave Russia or China any information.

Proof? Any whatsoever?

What secrets?
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/24/w...have-made-call-to-let-leaker-depart.html?_r=0

Two Western intelligence experts, who worked for major government spy agencies, said they believed that the Chinese government had managed to drain the contents of the four laptops that Mr. Snowden said he brought to Hong Kong, and that he said were with him during his stay at a Hong Kong hotel.

The U.S government will say anything to keep public opinion back on it's side after snownden told the AMERICAN PUBLIC IT WAS BEING SPIED ON.

Proof? Any whatsoever?

I can't prove anything to someone who is so stupid he doesn't think the Russians and Chinese want our secrets.

What secrets?

The U.S government will say anything to keep public opinion back on it's side after snownden told the AMERICAN PUBLIC IT WAS BEING SPIED ON.

We already knew we were being spied on.

State run schools teach good little Progressive boys and girls, like OohPah, to be on the lookout for any subversive ideas from their friends, neighbor and parents

Last edited:
Knockout Russian secret agent Anna Chapman has the hots for Edward Snowden, the man behind the leaks of top-secret National Security Agency documents.

“Snowden, will you marry me?” Chapman tweeted Wednesday from Russia, with love.

“@nsa will you look after our children?” she later tweeted to an account not actually representing the agency.

Read more: Ex-Russian spy Anna Chapman tweets marriage proposal to Edward Snowden* - NY Daily News

The Russians love this guy. I wonder how long until they crack the encryption on his files.

Are you serious? The minute he landed in Moscow. They said, "Comrade you want Mother Russia's protection, then open the files and keep that between us. If you do that we will take you in, protect you, give you good job and good Russian wife!"

Deal was done. Snowden is no hero, even if he revealed a very good thing!

Knockout Russian secret agent Anna Chapman has the hots for Edward Snowden, the man behind the leaks of top-secret National Security Agency documents.

“@nsa will you look after our children?” she later tweeted to an account not actually representing the agency.

Read more: Ex-Russian spy Anna Chapman tweets marriage proposal to Edward Snowden* - NY Daily News

The Russians love this guy. I wonder how long until they crack the encryption on his files.

Are you serious? The minute he landed in Moscow. They said, "Comrade you want Mother Russia's protection, then open the files and keep that between us. If you do that we will take you in, protect you, give you good job and good Russian wife!"

Deal was done. Snowden is no hero, even if he revealed a very good thing!

Proof? Oh, that's right. You have none.

nsa-whistleblower-001.jpg
Katya.png

Spoken like a true BLUE Statist.

You know nothing about me, but that is a given anyway.

I am Proud and Loud Progressive Democrat.

I am a Alternate on D.C.C.M. (Democratic Central Committee Marin).

I have attend 3-California State Demoratic Conventions.

I am also a Six (06) Year U.S. Army Veteran.

I served in Viet Nam.

I served at the Pentagon (and had higher clearances than both Snowden and Manning).

Snowden and Manning are Traitors, they betrayed their Country.

Your name calling proves that you have no logical, cogent, well thought out argument, which you engage in Name Calling.

Your words are empty and with no meaning. They fly on the wings of Carion Birds to the Great Dead Places.

Spoken like a true BLUE Statist.

You know nothing about me, but that is a given anyway.

I am Proud and Loud Progressive Democrat.

I am a Alternate on D.C.C.M. (Democratic Central Committee Marin).

I have attend 3-California State Demoratic Conventions.

I am also a Six (06) Year U.S. Army Veteran.

I served in Viet Nam.

I served at the Pentagon (and had higher clearances than both Snowden and Manning).

Snowden and Manning are Traitors, they betrayed their Country.

Your name calling proves that you have no logical, cogent, well thought out argument, which you engage in Name Calling.

Your words are empty and with no meaning. They fly on the wings of Carion Birds to the Great Dead Places.

At least Chelsea Manning is facing the consequences for her actions. She's a bigger man than Ed Snowden will ever be.

Forum List

Back