Ed Snowden is a hero to Russian spies

Snowden is a hero to many Americans too.

Snowden put the lives of U.S. Military Personnel in danger.

Snowden put the lives of Afghan and Iraqi Civilians working with the U.S. in danger.

Snowden put the whole villages were the population supports the U.S. in danger.

Snowden is a traitor.

Why did Snowden talk with Greenwald before he took the job.

Hero my ass, Snowden is a traitor who deserves to be in prison.
You work for the NSA?

A few words directed to those who view Snowden as a TRAITOR

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized

Secrecy, secret oaths, secret "societies", "national" secrets, are repugnant in a free and open society, fella.

Should we perhaps stop holding secrets so that they can not be stolen?

Boy how this country has changed in the past 60 years. Nothing but a bunch of fucking cynics.
loose-lips-sink-ships-posters2.jpg

During WW II we were all in it together. Then after the war when the Republicans took over the WH - we were STILL all in it together. Politics wasn't so divisive back then and folks weren't so cynical about their government.

Last edited:

Snowden put the lives of Afghan and Iraqi Civilians working with the U.S. in danger.

Snowden is a traitor.

How exactly did Snowden put soldiers lives in jeopardyl? He exposed the government's spying on American Citizens. How does that put soldiers in jeapardy?

Last edited:

Snowden is a traitor.

What personnel was put in danger?

You certainly can not back up even one of thsoe assertions. But, it's a statist thing. I know that. Next your proof will be a bunch more speculation and allegations about this supposed China/Russia affair Snowden had when he gave them information.

Snowden did none of those things. That would be Bradley Manning. What Snowden revealed was wholly concerned with domestic spying. The department he worked in was directed at only domestic spying. No one was put at risk but the government and its credibility that it is protecting the public.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized

That's great.

When you are ready to explain to me how freely streaming electromagnetic radiation in the public air space is either my "person", my "house", my "paper", or my "effect" - or explain how fiber optic cables which are owned by the phone company are actually MY person, house, paper, or effect - I'd like to hear it.

Snowden is a traitor.

How exactly did Snowden put soldiers lives in jail? He exposed the government's spying on American Citizens. How does that put soldiers in jeapardy?

It doesn't.

All the other information in his possession is what could put them in jeopardy.

Snowden is a traitor.

How exactly did Snowden put soldiers lives in jail? He exposed the government's spying on American Citizens. How does that put soldiers in jeapardy?

It doesn't.

He has no such information because that was not the department he worked in. He had nothing to do with the military, just domestic spying.

That's great.

When you are ready to explain to me how freely streaming electromagnetic radiation in the public air space is either my "person", my "house", my "paper", or my "effect" - or explain how fiber optic cables which are owned by the phone company are actually MY person, house, paper, or effect - I'd like to hear it.

Notice the part "and effects" effects also means content, Contents of your phone email or other electornic communications would be a protected right

It doesn't.

He has no such information because that was not the department he worked in. He had nothing to do with the military, just domestic spying.

It is a title that officials have carefully avoided mentioning, perhaps for fear of inviting questions about the agency’s aggressive tactics: an infrastructure analyst at the N.S.A., like a burglar casing an apartment building, looks for new ways to break into Internet and telephone traffic around the world.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/01/us/job-title-key-to-inner-access-held-by-snowden.html?_r=0

Snowden is a traitor.

It doesn't.

Like what? Or are you just arguing for the sake of it.

That's great.

Notice the part "and effects" effects also means content, Contents of your phone email or other electornic communications would be a protected right

That would depend on the specifics of how those communications were transmitted and which parties were involved. The case law is quite complex, and best left to judges, juries and lawyers - not arrogant little shits like Ed Snowden.

It doesn't.

It is a title that officials have carefully avoided mentioning, perhaps for fear of inviting questions about the agency’s aggressive tactics: an infrastructure analyst at the N.S.A., like a burglar casing an apartment building, looks for new ways to break into Internet and telephone traffic around the world.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/01/us/job-title-key-to-inner-access-held-by-snowden.html?_r=0

Not surprising that you don't have the mental capacity to understand the difference.

Not surprising that you don't have the mental capacity to understand the difference.

Its not surprising you've intentionally blocked out the part of your mind that knows military operations depend heavily on intelligence and the part that knows there are "civilian" covert operatives outside of the military who may be put in jeopardy.

Ed Snowden is a hero and I don't expect left wing nutjobs like PooPoo to feel that same way.

That's great.

That would depend on the specifics of how those communications were transmitted and which parties were involved. The case law is quite complex, and best left to judges, juries and lawyers - not arrogant little shits like Ed Snowden.

No it doesn't matter who the American citizen is. the content of your communication would be the affects part of the 4th amendment which is a protected right.

Its not surprising you've intentionally blocked out the part of your mind that knows military operations depend heavily on intelligence and the part that knows there are "civilian" covert operatives outside of the military who may be put in jeopardy.

Now you are just doubling down on stupid.

Knockout Russian secret agent Anna Chapman has the hots for Edward Snowden, the man behind the leaks of top-secret National Security Agency documents.

“Snowden, will you marry me?” Chapman tweeted Wednesday from Russia, with love.

“@nsa will you look after our children?” she later tweeted to an account not actually representing the agency.

Read more: Ex-Russian spy Anna Chapman tweets marriage proposal to Edward Snowden* - NY Daily News

The Russians love this guy. I wonder how long until they crack the encryption on his files.
There's just so much irony here it's off the charts. Snowden has shown what he is really made of.

Forum List

Back