Education is a lemon...

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1613628176293.png

...and I want my money back.

If the schools aren't reopening in full then defund education.

No workee. No fundee.

I'll take it back as a stimulus and educate my children and any grandchildren myself while those education professionals can go stand in the unemployment line.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
What city is it, you live in, where the schools are closed. I cannot shout about the great job Tennessee has done with Covid as we have ranked high in the country on cases and deaths, but the schools are mostly open and have been although alternating locally between the students being in-school and virtual daily. I got to see my grand daughters virtual classes in my kitchen. The teacher was excellent.

1613630235013.png

Not going to debate the subject.

If the government and teachers unions want to continue on this path and maybe teach one day a week then there's no reason to fund education.

Give me the money and I'll hold lessons myself for my children and any grandchildren.

At least then I'll know they'll know how to read, write, and do arithmetic, instead of learning some BS "White Identities" chart.

If you all have a problem figuring out your identity pull down your pants and take a look.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:
"I have not been able to find a single country in the world where the policies that are being advocated for blacks in the United States have lifted any people out of poverty." - Thomas Sowell

View attachment 458512

No workee. No fundee.

I'll take it back as a stimulus and educate my children and any grandchildren myself while those education professionals can go stand in the unemployment line.

*****CHUCKLE*****

It's done virtually. Every teacher that I have dealt with since we began this ordeal is furious.

Leftists often like to talk about corruption. Corruption is the sale of government favors for money.

Teachers' unions give money to Leftist candidates. Now those Leftist officials cover for the Unions, to the detriment of American public school students.

Is there any better illustration of Leftist corruption? I think not.

View attachment 458512

No workee. No fundee.

*****CHUCKLE*****

It's done virtually. Every teacher that I have dealt with since we began this ordeal is furious.

1614128959368.png

That's as long as they are being truthful with you.

There's others who don't want to go to the classroom more than one day a week if that and still get paid.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 458512

No workee. No fundee.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 460918

There's others who don't want to go to the classroom more than one day a week if that and still get paid.

*****SMILE*****

I know they are. I'm not denying that there aren't teachers that suck. We know that there are.

First, most kids don't do virtual well. Very few kids can do that and be really successful. They need in person education. It's a fact. Teachers don't hold enough power to demand that they do virtual.

View attachment 458512

No workee. No fundee.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 460918

*****SMILE*****

I know they are. I'm not denying that there aren't teachers that suck. We know that there are.

First, most kids don't do virtual well. Very few kids can do that and be really successful. They need in person education. It's a fact. Teachers don't hold enough power to demand that they do virtual.

1614129992626.png

Explain your last sentence. I can take that two ways.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 458512

No workee. No fundee.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 460918

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 460923

Explain your last sentence. I can take that two ways.

*****SMILE*****

Ok. I'm on my third beer. Just a small warning.

There is a school district that immediately shut down the schools and moved to virtual last year. At the beginning of school this past August the teachers had to go get their stuff and the schools were officially moving to virtual. That's when I started hearing the teachers throw a shit fit because they knew that most of their kids can't do it.

In my area the teachers don't make the decision to move to virtual. They have no control over that. Now, that move is very supported by others that stand to profit or get rid of the problems that in person schools automatically assume. Right? Lunch, bus, etc.

In the event that someone tests positive then the health department is alerted and they begin to investigate. They make the call to move to virtual for the allotted time and it could be just a grade like........the entire second grade. They are measuring the distance between a child or teacher and others as well as whether that child or teacher had more contact with others. Like...........everyone went to music. See what I'm saying?

The school board can also control that and sometimes may have more control than a superintendent. For example, you have so many teachers and adults in quarantine that there aren't enough adults to be at the school and in the classrooms to be there with the kids. I have seen that on several occasions.

Most teachers know that the kids are struggling and/or failing and they need to bring them back.

I think that there is this misconception that because unions exist they automatically speak for all teachers and that is not the case. Yes, teachers want to be safe and no they are not happy with what they see happening.

Leftists often like to talk about corruption. Corruption is the sale of government favors for money.

Teachers' unions give money to Leftist candidates. Now those Leftist officials cover for the Unions, to the detriment of American public school students.

Is there any better illustration of Leftist corruption? I think not.

Documented, top to miserable bottom.

I think that there is this misconception that because unions exist they automatically speak for all teachers and that is not the case. .....

Thank you.

View attachment 460958

Yet by the logic implied it means that a majority of the teachers agree with what the union is promoting.

*****SMILE*****

No.

In fact, I will never forget the last teacher strike and that it occurred without the union's consent. They desperately wanted to get a hold of that conversation. That was hilarious.

Most teachers don't discuss how they feel about something and they take as much crap as they can until they leave or they strike. These are not the people that as a norm are out there venting to the public about stupid shit.

I think that there is this misconception that because unions exist they automatically speak for all teachers and that is not the case. .....

Thank you.

View attachment 460958

Yet by the logic implied it means that a majority of the teachers agree with what the union is promoting.

*****SMILE*****

No.

In fact, I will never forget the last teacher strike and that it occurred without the union's consent. They desperately wanted to get a hold of that conversation. That was hilarious.

Most teachers don't discuss how they feel about something and they take as much crap as they can until they leave or they strike. These are not the people that as a norm are out there venting to the public about stupid shit.

1614135166381.png

Then they should contact the parents with kids that want to learn an get them to demand vouchers.

Start teaching them at their home.

Don't need laptops and all the trimmings to learn.

Of course once the school boards and unions find out that's the reason they'll be pissed.

*****SMILE*****

Forum List

Back