Edward Hiones investments

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
I vist with my Finace broker weekly and asked him what would happen if the Democrates cht enogh to have Pervert Joe Biden win in 2020 like they did in 2016 to my stock portfoli in the last 3 years my investements incresed 35 % for a modest invetmant of $25,000 dollars similar to many Americans . He looked at me and said if Biden wins sell everything and put it in your check book I will need it all for taxes , your thoghts?

Seeing as how we are entering the Trump depression, taxes are the least of your worries.

• Banned
Seeing as how we are entering the Trump depression, taxes are the least of your worries.
what taxes are you referring to My broker is talking about losing my investment all of it with BIDENS taxes he will impose

what taxes are you referring to My broker is talking about losing my investment all of it with BIDENS taxes he will impose
He sounds like an idiot if he thinks Biden is your biggest financial worry. Did he even mention that the economy is about to enter a protracted period of contraction and instability? If not then fire him and find someone that knows what "fiduciary" means.

Forum List

Back