Eerie Parallels

Kind of disrespectful to those who actually did suffer under the Nazis. It’s ludicrous to compare them to crybaby Trumpistas, who just got a small taste of what the rest of us have been getting from Trump. Act like adults, not squawking infants.

All Trump did was hurt your feelings with his tweets. That's it.

Joe Biden stood like a dictator last night and basically declared war on half the nation.

So be it.

If the Jews had tried to overturn a free and fair election, they would have deserved the public condemnation that you're enjoying right now.

The difference is that you guys tried it, you failed....and now you're being ostracized for continuing to support the insurrectionists and spreading of lies about the 2020 election. You know those people broke the law--you can't injure a cop and get away with it. You know the election wasn't rigged. Yet you continue to support the scum who injured the cops and repeat lies about the election. Hence the speech by YOUR PRESIDENT tonight.

We cannot share a nation with this.

It's time

Kind of disrespectful to those who actually did suffer under the Nazis. It’s ludicrous to compare them to crybaby Trumpistas, who just got a small taste of what the rest of us have been getting from Trump. Act like adults, not squawking infants.
Their projection is in hyper-drive now. They try this, while they W O R S H I P a pugilistic, authoritarian, white nationalist strongman.

And they think it's not obvious.

Last edited:
You haven't even started getting a taste of what Americans gave the Nazis yet, Nazi.

What these stupid fucks fail to understand is that the people they're targeting are direct descendants of the actual people that killed the Nazis. Some even still have the guns and dried ears their relatives took as trophies from Germany. That's the people Biden and the left are targeting. I wouldn't be surprised if MP 40s and MG42s and 3s that have been stashed for decades start popping up.

Last edited:
We cannot share a nation with this.

It's time
giphy.gif

You haven't even started getting a taste of what Americans gave the Nazis yet, Nazi.

What these stupid fucks fail to understand is that the people they're targeting are direct descendants of the actual people that killed the Nazis. Some even still have the guns and dried ears their relatives took as trophies from Germany. That's the people Biden and the left are targeting. I wouldn't be surprised if MP 40s and MG42s and 3s that have been stashed for decades start popping up.
So what, you pussy? You ain't your grand daddy. Your balls shrivel up at the thought of violence. 😄

Last edited:
So what, you pussy? You ain't your grand daddy. You balls shrivel up at the thought of violence. 😄
Ya think? Come at me and keep thinking that and see what happens. Mouth.

I've probably forgotten more ways to hurt a human being than you ever knew, pussy. I could cause you extreme pain with 1 finger. It's not about violence for me. It's about human anatomy and knowing a few tricks here and there.

Last edited:
We do keep coming at you cuck bitches and you know what you Sad Boys do in response? A big fat nothing! 😂
So when your head explodes in a pink mist; What kinda shit do you think you'll be talking?

I think you'd be flopping right there. DRT.

No more tendies for you. By the time that happens, you have seriously fucked up.

This ain't no movie. This is reality; and the parallels between now and 1938 Germany are scary.

However, this is America, and we are not disarmed and can see through the propaganda.

This will not go well for the wanna-be Nazis.
Go clean your guns, Rambo. You'll find them right downstairs, in your mom's basement.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thanks, my dear liberal Biden voters, for setting this dangerous predicate by "electing" this man to office or electing anyone who helped him rise to power. And for your sakes, I hope that you don't get led down the same path that Hitler led Germany for two and a half decades. I don't want to be anyone's enemy, but after that heartless screed by Biden, it seems now that I have little choice. I am an enemy of my government for the ideas and opinions I hold and the people I vote for. If I am to be your enemy, then so be it. You have made one tonight.

Oh, fucking please, Twinky. Why you keep supporting people who would cut off your disability check is beyond me.

If you don't want to be an enemy, stop supporting someone who has pretty much undermined Democracy since he came down the escalator.

Nobody thinks you are going to get your fat ass off the couch.

It is? I fail to see the difference between Hitler convincing his countrymen that Jews were their enemies and a sitting president saying the same thing about his political opposition.

Can you actually quote the part of the speech where he said that?

Now, I want to be very clear, very clear up front. Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology. I know, because I’ve been able to work with these mainstream Republicans.

The real question is, can the Republican Party save their party from Trump?

Forum List

Back