Eerie Parallels

Those who heard Biden speak and looked at what is actually going on know that those in charge see the low approval numbers. They see how things are going to go in the midterms. They hoped that by making Biden sound tough and in control things would improve. They hoped that they might be able to deflect some of the anger the average person is feeling over the economy and a lot of stupid spending towards Trump and those he has backed might increase standing.
Unfortunately it only helped solidify the die hard lefts feelings and everyone else was left with a rather bad impression.

Funny …

Funny …

If there's a point to be made here, I would suggest making it.

Those who heard Biden speak and looked at what is actually going on know that those in charge see the low approval numbers. They see how things are going to go in the midterms. They hoped that by making Biden sound tough and in control things would improve. They hoped that they might be able to deflect some of the anger the average person is feeling over the economy and a lot of stupid spending towards Trump and those he has backed might increase standing.
Unfortunately it only helped solidify the die hard lefts feelings and everyone else was left with a rather bad impression.

Actually, his approval ratings have improved in recent months.

More to the point, people are starting to realize that when you stack the court with religious crazies, you can't even go to your doctor and get medical treatment.

Now, you fools might be able to get a majority in the house due to gerrymandering and redistricting off a flawed census... but don't pretend people suddenly love your crazy. You haven't won a majority since 2004.

Coming as in we keep existing and winning elections and you Sad Boys can't do anything about it. 81 million votes strong, Soy Boys! 😁
You know precisely what I mean. Using phraseology like "coming at you" doesn't suggest anything you're suggesting.

But I'll be ignoring you now, you sad pajama clad troll. Enjoy the rest of your day.

More to the point, people are starting to realize that when you stack the court with religious crazies, you can't even go to your doctor and get medical treatment.

Now, you fools might be able to get a majority in the house due to gerrymandering and redistricting off a flawed census... but don't pretend people suddenly love your crazy. You haven't won a majority since 2004.
Lol. Funny how you think I am Republican.
But putting that aside. They rose because of bad overspending. They rose because of those on the left thinking they are getting free money. If that does not happen then they are going to fall even further then they were.
I really do not care who has a majority in either of the house or the senate I am far from happy with either party.

Coming as in we keep existing and winning elections and you Sad Boys can't do anything about it. 81 million votes strong, Soy Boys! 😁
A0kKZsV.png

You are seriously a delusional dumbass.

Funny …

Who demonized what he thinks is half of America last night?

Which is actually a supermajority of America? Hmm?

Americans will not be going down like the Jews in Germany. At all. There may some Jews among us. Actually I know damn well there are.

crazy-biden.jpg

Last edited:
You know precisely what I mean. Using phraseology like "coming at you" doesn't suggest anything you're suggesting.

But I'll be ignoring you now, you sad pajama clad troll. Enjoy the rest of your day.

You have a good day too you safe space needing Snowflake. 😄

I love how these fake tough guys come here to tell us how manly they are but can't even emotionally handle strongly worded opposition. Yeah. These pussies are ready for a fight. 😂

Who demonized what he thinks is half of America last night?

Which is actually a supermajority of America? Hmm?

Americans will not be going down like the Jews in Germany. At all. There may some Jews among us. Actually I know damn well there are.

crazy-biden.jpg
Yeah, if you think you are one of the idiots Biden was referring to, you're one of them.

Wasn't talking about Liz Cheney or Adam Kinzinger.

Who's the President, bitch? 😁
A cheated in "Weekend at Bernies" motherfucker and really it's Barack Obama for an illegal 3rd term. The policies are all the same and tons of monkeywrenches being thrown into the gears of America just like Obama. He should hang for trying to take the US down.

There's other provable charges, but the DOJ and FBI are corrupt at least at the top levels.

Giving aid and comfort to the enemy is what Obama did. Try and deny that.

He pardoned a leftist maniac that blew up a restaurant full of innocent people in NYC.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back