Eerie Parallels

A cheated in "Weekend at Bernies" motherfucker and really it's Barack Obama for an illegal 3rd term. The policies are all the same and tons of monkeywrenches being thrown into the gears of America just like Obama. He should hang for trying to take the US down.

There's other provable charges, but the DOJ and FBI are corrupt at least at the top levels.

Giving aid and comfort to the enemy is what Obama did. Try and deny that.

He pardoned a leftist maniac that blew up a restaurant full of innocent people in NYC.
Like I said. You're a cosplayer. 😄

Like I said. You're a cosplayer. 😄
STFU traitor.

48e2ji.jpg

Seeing your reply to Curried Goats, you're one of them and ilk, just like you.
Fucking delusional, fascist.
You'll see how well that works out for you; It's looking like. Don't ever think there aren't enough real Americans to defeat the government and you. Fuck You. Keep talkin' that shit, fucktard, because everybody's already pissed off. If you keep pushing, fucktard, it's going to be like this:

If that ain't American spirit, I don't know what is. :dunno:

We'll be partying on your dead commie dumbass wanna be Nazi bodies, motherfucker.
You stupid fucks will be relegated to the Annals of History.

Oh! I have that. Up until a certain point in history, anyways. Those are reference books.

Last edited:
You'll see how well that works out for you; It's looking like. Don't ever think there aren't enough real Americans to defeat the government and you. Fuck You. Keep talkin' that shit, fucktard, because everybody's already pissed off.
Sure, retard, you end up as dead as that stupid fuck, in Ohio.
A fucking nail gun?
What a moron.

You haven't even started getting a taste of what Americans gave the Nazis yet, Nazi.

What these stupid fucks fail to understand is that the people they're targeting are direct descendants of the actual people that killed the Nazis. Some even still have the guns and dried ears their relatives took as trophies from Germany. That's the people Biden and the left are targeting. I wouldn't be surprised if MP 40s and MG42s and 3s that have been stashed for decades start popping up.
Some people are descended from those who actually lived under the Nazis and realize that Trump fits that mold a lot better than Biden.

Some people are descended from those who actually lived under the Nazis and realize that Trump fits that mold a lot better than Biden.
That's a lie.
lie-detector-maury.gif

Some people are descended from those who killed Nazis, and that's who you Nazi wanna-bes are fucking with. This ends very badly for you, brah.

K0vOBJG.jpg

Well, it is what it is.
flacaltenn You gonna ban me now?
:dunno:
It's a true story..

Last edited:
Yeah, that's not me, he just went off at the bullshit. And there's a lot of bullshit going around.

There's more 100k ready to do more than what he did.
Good.
The coffin makers, profits are a little down since the Trump fiasco.
That's if, there is even a body to recover.

That's a lie.
lie-detector-maury.gif

Some people are descended from those who killed Nazis, and that's who you Nazi wanna-bes are fucking with. This ends very badly for you, brah.

K0vOBJG.jpg

Well, it is what it is.
flacaltenn You gonna ban me now?
:dunno:
It's a true story..
Or a dick in their butt.

A judge on Wednesday sentenced a South Carolina man who allegedly threw objects at police officers during the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection to nearly four years in prison.

Or a dick in their butt.

A judge on Wednesday sentenced a South Carolina man who allegedly threw objects at police officers during the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection to nearly four years in prison.
Aside from your faggotry, that's reason to be pissed off. Nice! Keep it up, idiot. Keep getting people pissed off at you and all the leftist shitbags. The midterms will go nicely! :up:

Or a dick in their butt.

Ain't no dicks in the butt when you faggots have holes in your heads, bitch.

I tell ya wut, that puts an immediate stop to sodomy. Prove me wrong!

Nothing stops sodomy like a cranium getting perforated. Whether it be with a shank, an icepick, a knife, an arrow, or a bullet. I guarantee those stop it every time. You won't be sodomizing ary another human being. You will be done.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back