Egypt - Muslim guard churches against extremists

You're the one talking about European Muslims, Cookie.
Re-read my post nitwit.

Never said a word about european muslims.

I was just referring to europeans in general. .. :cool:
Well, nutty convert, I am now taking the opportunity of bringing up that the Europeans are not too happy with the Muslims living in their midst. Evidently you don't keep up with the news. However, don't get your panties in a twist over this and enjoy your Friday sermon at the mosque, but tell your Imam to not plan on having any no-go areas here in America like your newly adopted brethren have in Europe. Instead ask him to start a fund-raising campaign to help the Egyptian Copts rebuild their churches.

It is:

Don't get your knickers in a twist.
And
Don't get your panties in a wad.

Re-read my post nitwit.

Never said a word about european muslims.

I was just referring to europeans in general. .. :cool:
Well, nutty convert, I am now taking the opportunity of bringing up that the Europeans are not too happy with the Muslims living in their midst. Evidently you don't keep up with the news. However, don't get your panties in a twist over this and enjoy your Friday sermon at the mosque, but tell your Imam to not plan on having any no-go areas here in America like your newly adopted brethren have in Europe. Instead ask him to start a fund-raising campaign to help the Egyptian Copts rebuild their churches.

It is:

And
Hossfly makes soo many grammar gaffes.

That I sometimes wonder if he actually grew up in America? .. :lol:

It is:

And

Grammar: The difference in 'knowing your shit' and 'knowing you're shit'.

It is:

And

Well, it's pretty obvious that you don't even know what the word grammar is. You just made a huge fool out of yourself :lol:

Thanks for the laugh......:cool:

Forum List

Back