Egypt - Muslim guard churches against extremists

Kudos to moderate Muslims. But your user title says you are a Muslim extremist and you claim extremists are idiots. Thank you for manning up and admitting you're an idiot.
After reading many posts by Indofred......I can assure you that he is far from being an extremist. .. :cool:

Maybe he should change his user title? He himself claims to be an extremist Muslim.
Sarcasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After reading many posts by Indofred......I can assure you that he is far from being an extremist. .. :cool:

Maybe he should change his user title? He himself claims to be an extremist Muslim.
Sarcasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People viewing his user title for the first time have no way of knowing it's sarcasm and will take it at it's face value. If a Muslim claims himself to be an extremist I tend to believe him. And if you can assure me he is far from being an extremist then I suggest you read his post where he wishes a couple of American ships be sent to Davy Jones locker and 300 American sailors to die.

Not on our watch, say the normal, moderate Muslims who form the majority population in Egypt.
These guys ringed the church to protect it from extremist idiots.

A good news story, showing how Muslims and Christians can and do live in people when the extremists from both sides are shuttered out.

Inspiring: Kisah Menghangatkan Hati, Muslim Jaga Saudara Kristiani Yang Sedang Beribadah Di Gereja | Vemale.com

kisah-menghangatkan-hati-muslim-jaga-saudara-kristiani-yang-sedang-beribadah-di-gereja.jpg

:clap2: :clap2:

People viewing his user title for the first time have no way of knowing it's sarcasm and will take it at it's face value. If a Muslim claims himself to be an extremist I tend to believe him. And if you can assure me he is far from being an extremist then I suggest you read his post where he wishes a couple of American ships be sent to Davy Jones locker and 300 American sailors to die.
Most Europeans are anti-American regardless of their choice of religion or atheism.

That doesn't make them an extremist.......just typical European. .. :cool:

Most Europeans are anti-American regardless of their choice of religion or atheism.

That doesn't make them an extremist.......just typical European. .. :cool:
So many Europeans are getting fed up with the Muslims. I think most of us can realize why. By the way, I don't think the Muslims would get away here with how they are acting up in Europe.

So many Europeans are getting fed up with the Muslims. I think most of us can realize why. By the way, I don't think the Muslims would get away here with how they are acting up in Europe.
And once again Mr. Off Topic shows up to try and turn a very positive thread into a negative one. .. :doubt:
You're the one talking about European Muslims, Cookie.

And once again Mr. Off Topic shows up to try and turn a very positive thread into a negative one. .. :doubt:
Re-read my post nitwit.

Never said a word about european muslims.

I was just referring to europeans in general. .. :cool:

It's not Hoss's fault that the truth hurts you.........:cool:

Not on our watch, say the normal, moderate Muslims who form the majority population in Egypt.
These guys ringed the church to protect it from extremist idiots.

A good news story, showing how Muslims and Christians can and do live in people when the extremists from both sides are shuttered out.

Inspiring: Kisah Menghangatkan Hati, Muslim Jaga Saudara Kristiani Yang Sedang Beribadah Di Gereja | Vemale.com

kisah-menghangatkan-hati-muslim-jaga-saudara-kristiani-yang-sedang-beribadah-di-gereja.jpg

A cathedral with a minaret? Very similar architecture to mosques isn't it?
That kind of structure next to a Church is usually a bell tower. .. :cool:

Re-read my post nitwit.

Never said a word about european muslims.

I was just referring to europeans in general. .. :cool:
Well, nutty convert, I am now taking the opportunity of bringing up that the Europeans are not too happy with the Muslims living in their midst. Evidently you don't keep up with the news. However, don't get your panties in a twist over this and enjoy your Friday sermon at the mosque, but tell your Imam to not plan on having any no-go areas here in America like your newly adopted brethren have in Europe. Instead ask him to start a fund-raising campaign to help the Egyptian Copts rebuild their churches.

Kudos to moderate Muslims. But your user title says you are a Muslim extremist and you claim extremists are idiots. Thank you for manning up and admitting you're an idiot.

Thanks for sharing your opinion of Indofred, Sunni Man.

Because I am unable ( and unwilling ) to be here often, I do miss important posts, and am happy when I can learn something positive about another poster, through another poster.
I feel the same way AquaAthena .. :thup:

On the subject of my '"extremist Muslim" line; I think the suicide bomber avatar gives you a large clue as to how serious I am and how much sarcasm is involved.
However - just to be really clear.

I reject any and all types of extremism, with the possible exception of my strawberry ice cream, whipped cream and naked ladies fetish.
That's a bit extreme.

Reminds me when they did the same thing a couple of years ago during the Christmas bombings. Sectarianism is disgusting and it is good to see that even in the midst of intense political division some Egyptians are willing to make such statements.

Sectarianism is disgusting

Agreed.
It also says a lot about the attacker. If they think their "truth" is so weak, they have to stop people thinking freely, it proves they're wrong.

Too bad Bush and the Republicans refused to guard Christian churches in Iraq. They did guard the oil wells.

Americans were tricked into dying for this:

FatwaIraq.jpg

On the subject of my '"extremist Muslim" line; I think the suicide bomber avatar gives you a large clue as to how serious I am and how much sarcasm is involved.
However - just to be really clear.

I reject any and all types of extremism, with the possible exception of my strawberry ice cream, whipped cream and naked ladies fetish.
That's a bit extreme.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dxpMTFBg48]Family Guy - Suicide Bomber - YouTube[/ame]

Ever see this one ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMtKHxv8gXc]Bin laden family guy - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back