Egypt

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
Since Egypt is going quickly to hell thought I would start a thread just to see what peoples thoughts are on it we threw Mubarak under the bus now Morsi is under it and it looks like we could throw the current leadership under soon were quickly running out of room under that bus.

This like Syria and Libya is squarely obama's fault. He can't lead. He should have sat down and shut up.

We shouldn't be supporting the government of Egypt, Israel, or any other nation. We hold ourselves up to the world as a fighter for Democracy and liberty, yet we support every two by four dictator on the planet as long as they support American foreign policy. Then the people rise up and overthrow the government and we have another nation to put on the terrorist watch list.

Last edited:
Since Egypt is going quickly to hell thought I would start a thread just to see what peoples thoughts are on it we threw Mubarak under the bus now Morsi is under it and it looks like we could throw the current leadership under soon were quickly running out of room under that bus.

plenty of room under the bus as it keeps moving left. :up:

someone mentioned open carry that day, how about "FREE FIRE ZONE" that day ?

We should leave Egypt alone, and stop meddling / policing the world. There are to many unknowns to invest money or blood hoping for an outcome. We should only support our proven staunch alies like Israel. Islam is a threat to the world. There is nothing but evil where islam is. Let them kill each other, and when they all come against Israel, wipe them out!

Last edited:
President Obama has now united the world -- not a single country trusts us anymore, Obama has brought unity at last.This is what happens when we "lead from behind" ...from the ass so to speak.

Total disgrace of a President.... President???? my eye!:mad:

We should leave Egypt alone, and stop meddling / policing the world. There are to many unknowns to invest money or blood hoping for an outcome. We should only support our proven staunch alies like Israel. Islam is a threat to the world. There is nothing but evil where islam is. Let them kill each other, and when they all come against Israel, wipe them out!
U.S. support if Israel is 90% of our problems in the the Middle East.

Israel is the country we should be kicking under a speeding bus. .. :cool:

While googling around for info on the other thread, I ran across this little nugget.

Yea, I know...it's a "conservative site"
But the guy has supporting links throughout it all

Behind Benghazi: Muslim Brotherhood and Obama Administration

One good saying for the Egyptians:

You don't know how good you have it, until it's gone.

Mubarak was a bit more desirable than Morsi or the Military. Now look at them, in a state of political and societal upheaval. Revolution and counterrevolution, no peace or stability.

Last edited:

No one has thrown anyone ‘under a bus.’

The United States has no control over what happens in other countries, nor should it.

The Cold War is long over, and so should the age of American interventionism.

We shouldn't be supporting the government of Egypt, Israel, or any other nation. We hold ourselves up to the world as a fighter for Democracy and liberty, yet we support every two by four dictator on the planet as long as they support American foreign policy. Then the people rise up and overthrow the government and we have another nation to put on the terrorist watch list.

uh huh...why mention Israel:eusa_eh:

so how ab out spptting , say the french and brits in WW1?

Exactly.

The peoples of other nations do no want the United States interfering in their internal affairs.

Mubarak was a bit more desirable than Morsi or the Military. Now look at them, in a stat of political and societal upheaval.
Do doubt a brutal puppet dictator is always the best choice....... :cuckoo:

as compared to whats to come, I think so, there is bad, then, theres worse....there are no unicorns dropping utopia drugs on Egypt, or Iran etc. Iran was better off with the shah and time will come, ( if it hasn't come to come already) folks will miss Mubarak too, crazy? you bet but, its the reality....

Mubarak was a bit more desirable than Morsi or the Military. Now look at them, in a state of political and societal upheaval.
Do doubt a brutal puppet dictator is always the best choice....... :cuckoo:

Yeah, just look at Syria and Iran. Nobody seems to mind them. With Mubarak, you didn't have what we see now.

Next.

Exactly.

The peoples of other nations do no want the United States interfering in their internal affairs.

uh huh, so define for me please- interfering in their internal affairs.

This whole middle east mess came from very poor American leadership. Had we done nothing Mubarak and Assad would have put the rebellions down and the muslim brotherhood would be forced back under their rocks. It was obama's chaotic actions that caused this. His choice of the muslim brotherhood as the winner and the goal of expanding the reach of radical islam.

Forum List

Back