Egypt's al Sisi

Trump will meet him in NY when he comes to UNGA

"Hi Mr al Sisi, I hear Egypt is a wonderful place"
"Oh, thank you Mr Trump, you are wonderful man"

To Republican supporters "Al Sisi comes to me, he comes to me and I says, and I says, you know? I says something or other. But you know what? Al Sisi is a sissy, I'm sitting there and I'm thinking this al Sisi is a sissy, really, I look at him and all I see is a sissy, a sissy sitting there in front of me, a real live sissy. He's a sissy. And Egypt sucks, who'd want to go there. It sucks, really, it sucks, sucks so badly. Who'd want to go to a country that sucks. I mean, it sucks, really, it sucks. Sucks harder than all my wives and daughters put together. Really, did you see my daughter?"

To Republican supporters "Al Sisi comes to me, he comes to me and I says, and I says, you know? I says something or other. But you know what? Al Sisi is a sissy, I'm sitting there and I'm thinking this al Sisi is a sissy, really, I look at him and all I see is a sissy, a sissy sitting there in front of me, a real live sissy. He's a sissy. And Egypt sucks, who'd want to go there. It sucks, really, it sucks, sucks so badly. Who'd want to go to a country that sucks. I mean, it sucks, really, it sucks. Sucks harder than all my wives and daughters put together. Really, did you see my daughter?"

Trump is getting a feel for working with major figure and getting a measure of him and the situation there

Trump is getting a feel for working with major figure and getting a measure of him and the situation there

And then going telling his supporters how much better he is and how he'll whip the guy's ass when he's in office.

----------------------------- I think that its a good thing , from what I understand AlSissi is fighting muslim enemies in Egypt , has helped the Israelis by flooding 'pali' tunnels and also has dialogue going on with the Israelis .

And then going telling his supporters how much better he is and how he'll whip the guy's ass when he's in office.
-------------------------------------------------------------- from reading your post you sound / read like you are getting dumber and dumber FWierdo !!

Forum List

Back