Eight white house aides booted after failing security screen.

The tapping of Russian diplomats? How is that a felony?
We're you out of of the country the past week?
Apparently, care to explain. Links help
The big news of the week were leaked transcripts from wire taps......you really missed a good one where Obama era bureaucrats went seditious......
The transcripts got leaked? Please send a link, I'd love to read them.

I did hear about the wire taps but they were listening to Russian diplomats which I don't believe is a felony. If you heard otherwise please send a link about that too
Oh yes, they were leaked internally......it was big news.....America wants to know what Obamaa knew and when Obama knew it....you really need to get off the plantation and pay attention.....
Post a link, I've been dying to read what Flynn and the Russians talked about. I can't find these leaked transcripts anywhere on the google

The big news of the week were leaked transcripts from wire taps......you really missed a good one where Obama era bureaucrats went seditious......

I did hear about the wire taps but they were listening to Russian diplomats which I don't believe is a felony. If you heard otherwise please send a link about that too
Oh yes, they were leaked internally......it was big news.....America wants to know what Obamaa knew and when Obama knew it....you really need to get off the plantation and pay attention.....
Post a link, I've been dying to read what Flynn and the Russians talked about. I can't find these leaked transcripts anywhere on the google
Oh,sure......www.fbi.gov

No one gives a fuck what was discussed....the big news is that the top secret protocols surrounding wire taps of American citizens were negated by Obama leakers....pretty seditious stuff by democrats.....

The wire tapping perhaps?

It's when a U.S. citizen is in the tap especially U.S. officials. Also sharing the classified info with media, especially proving political motivation over country security is a huge issue.
The media is constantly divulging classified info that sabotages our country, risks lives, and gives enemies a heads up or too much info jeopardizing operations and strategies especially for negotiation sake.

Why "booted" though? Why not properly charged with felonious wiretapping? :dunno:
Because they weren't caught wiretapping. They just failed a screenijg.

I think they are rattling.cages and cracking down. There wil be arrests ultimately. I think Trump.is committed to finding and.prosecuting the traitors in our govt.
They failed a screening about the leak - right?

Why "booted" though? Why not properly charged with felonious wiretapping? :dunno:
Felony wiretapping? Where did you get that from?
Uh...that's what was committed. The media is saying there was illegal audio recordings made of the conversation. I don't care of they work for the F.B.I., the C.I.A., the N.S.A., or anyone else - if they didn't have a warrant from a court or the FISA court then they committed felonious wiretapping. That is a fact.

No one gives a fuck what was discussed....the big news is that the top secret protocols surrounding wire taps of American citizens were negated by Obama leakers....pretty seditious stuff by democrats.....
See you are just lying now. Flynn wasn't tapped, the Russian diplomat that he called was tapped. Try and get your facts straight. And don't be saying that transcripts were leaked if you can't post a link to transcripts. You got no clue what's going on. #FakeOutrage

It's when a U.S. citizen is in the tap especially U.S. officials. Also sharing the classified info with media, especially proving political motivation over country security is a huge issue.
The media is constantly divulging classified info that sabotages our country, risks lives, and gives enemies a heads up or too much info jeopardizing operations and strategies especially for negotiation sake.
I'm not saying that there is nothing wrong with leaks but I am asking for accurate information about the situation because I've heard many lies and exaggerations in what is clear an attempt to divert the focus from some shady shit that happened with Trump and Flynn.

Flynn wasn't tapped, the Russians were. I can't imagine that Flynn didn't know he was being recorded, he knew the protocol. Trump said transcripts and documents were leaked. Where are they? I'd like to read them. If there are none then what exactly was leaked?

oh, and in most of the alleged leakers in the FBI investigation of Hillary, were actually Senators and staffers that were privileged to updates on it...

when Comey updated the house committee on the clinton server 10 days out from the election, it was not director comey who RAN like the dickens to every media outlet out there....it was the congressmen on the committee and their staffers...

the intelligence community could be getting a bad rap
There's a reason why the so-called president is trying to make the IC and the Media look bad. Two groups that would be in the vanguard of letting us know about any illegalities of this so-called administration.

Uh...that's what was committed. The media is saying there was illegal audio recordings made of the conversation. I don't care of they work for the F.B.I., the C.I.A., the N.S.A., or anyone else - if they didn't have a warrant from a court or the FISA court then they committed felonious wiretapping. That is a fact.
I believe under the Foreign Intelligence Security Act FISA the intelligence agencies have the right to tap foreign officials. The tap was legal. The identities of any Americans involved in the communications is supposed to be protected, that is where the line got crossed.

I believe under the Foreign Intelligence Security Act FISA the intelligence agencies have the right to tap foreign officials. The tap was legal. The identities of any Americans involved in the communications is supposed to be protected, that is where the line got crossed.
Yeah, listening to the Russian ambassador's calls is legal, and doesn't even required a FISA warrant. But when an American citizen becomes a target of intercepts, they're supposed to get a warrant. I'm not sure about protecting the identity. People are not supposed to leak the content of intercepts. But when an administration is giving out false information, let the leading begin.

oh, and in most of the alleged leakers in the FBI investigation of Hillary, were actually Senators and staffers that were privileged to updates on it...

when Comey updated the house committee on the clinton server 10 days out from the election, it was not director comey who RAN like the dickens to every media outlet out there....it was the congressmen on the committee and their staffers...

The letter should never have been SENT. That was the issue. There's also the issue of leaks out of the New York FBI office regarding the Clintons. Apparently the head of that office has a particular hate on for the Clintons and would say or do anything to keep them out of office.

The letter should never have been SENT. That was the issue. There's also the issue of leaks out of the New York FBI office regarding the Clintons. Apparently the head of that office has a particular hate on for the Clintons and would say or do anything to keep them out of office.
It is very odd that Comey treated Hillary differently than he did Trump. Comey did force the W White House to cease the warrantless spying on Americans, so he cannot be dismissed as just a RW hack. But the question remains did he just get past his competence level when he had to do the AG's job in deciding whether they had a prosecutable case against Hillary for top secret emails OR did he just make a decision that he couldn't allow Hillary to be potus? I really don't know, but it seems to me those are the only two explanations.

There's a reason why the so-called president is trying to make the IC and the Media look bad. Two groups that would be in the vanguard of letting us know about any illegalities of this so-called administration.
That may be his "thinking," but it's very self-defeating. There's no one but Kushner and Ivanka he can't toss under the bus. It's not in his nature to just ignore small taunts, but that is in the job description. The potus is always target no1 for those not in power.

But the media and courts will be fine if he just does his job. Congress is not going to fund his wall with more debt, and he seems unsure what he wants on tax reform and healthcare, but both those can wait a year. He's actually moving on unilateral trade deals with Japan and probably China. He can do them with Canada and the UK pretty easily. He has the votes to make it harder for illegal aliens to find work and housing.

There is the yuuuuuge Russia question looming though. That may be his motivation.

I'm not saying that there is nothing wrong with leaks but I am asking for accurate information about the situation because I've heard many lies and exaggerations in what is clear an attempt to divert the focus from some shady shit that happened with Trump and Flynn.

Flynn wasn't tapped, the Russians were. I can't imagine that Flynn didn't know he was being recorded, he knew the protocol. Trump said transcripts and documents were leaked. Where are they? I'd like to read them. If there are none then what exactly was leaked?
That's the point, we aren't supposed to have accesss to the transcript that you are asking for *L*. I answered your question, the crime comes when a US citizen is violated even in the attempts of listening into foreign
entities. The bigger concern comes from exposing it publically whereby our strategy
or posteuring can be exposed to other foreign gov'ts ruining our bargaining power or standing with those gov'ts who can be jealous or angry over alignments with those gov'ts (like Russia)who's rapport and dialogue is classified but outted illegally and thus subjected to these sensitivities.

The only shady dealings here are the federal employees who are spying on the admin, and reporting to THE PRESS.

You don't get to read them, dumbass.

And the fact that the press hasn't said what was leaked but you believe there has been leakage and you believe that it implies *shadiness* on the part of anybody except the scum who spied and then lied shows what a pathetic brainwashed fool you are.

Forum List

Back