Eight white house aides booted after failing security screen.

Why "booted" though? Why not properly charged with felonious wiretapping? :dunno:
Felony wiretapping? Where did you get that from?
Uh...that's what was committed. The media is saying there was illegal audio recordings made of the conversation. I don't care of they work for the F.B.I., the C.I.A., the N.S.A., or anyone else - if they didn't have a warrant from a court or the FISA court then they committed felonious wiretapping. That is a fact.
I believe under the Foreign Intelligence Security Act FISA the intelligence agencies have the right to tap foreign officials. The tap was legal. The identities of any Americans involved in the communications is supposed to be protected, that is where the line got crossed.
Yeah, listening to the Russian ambassador's calls is legal, and doesn't even required a FISA warrant. But when an American citizen becomes a target of intercepts, they're supposed to get a warrant. I'm not sure about protecting the identity. People are not supposed to leak the content of intercepts. But when an administration is giving out false information, let the leading begin.
The admin isn't giving out false information. The press is. As are the spies.

Why "booted" though? Why not properly charged with felonious wiretapping? :dunno:
Uh...that's what was committed. The media is saying there was illegal audio recordings made of the conversation. I don't care of they work for the F.B.I., the C.I.A., the N.S.A., or anyone else - if they didn't have a warrant from a court or the FISA court then they committed felonious wiretapping. That is a fact.
I believe under the Foreign Intelligence Security Act FISA the intelligence agencies have the right to tap foreign officials. The tap was legal. The identities of any Americans involved in the communications is supposed to be protected, that is where the line got crossed.
Yeah, listening to the Russian ambassador's calls is legal, and doesn't even required a FISA warrant. But when an American citizen becomes a target of intercepts, they're supposed to get a warrant. I'm not sure about protecting the identity. People are not supposed to leak the content of intercepts. But when an administration is giving out false information, let the leading begin.
Oh yeah KG that presser was bigly terrific.

Because they weren't caught wiretapping. They just failed a screenijg.

I think they are rattling.cages and cracking down. There wil be arrests ultimately. I think Trump.is committed to finding and.prosecuting the traitors in our govt.
They failed a screening about the leak - right?

I think they failed background checks that were independent of the whole leak thing. I think they're putting the screws to all the fed employees in all the branches...ASIDE from dealing with the individual instances of treason and sedition that are going on.

Because it's widespread. Trump and his team know that. That's why he shut down the web pages. They know where those pigs troll and they are locking them down, and looking for them.

Because they weren't caught wiretapping. They just failed a screenijg.

I think they are rattling.cages and cracking down. There wil be arrests ultimately. I think Trump.is committed to finding and.prosecuting the traitors in our govt.
They failed a screening about the leak - right?

I think they failed background checks that were independent of the whole leak thing. I think they're putting the screws to all the fed employees in all the branches...ASIDE from dealing with the individual instances of treason and sedition that are going on.

Because it's widespread. Trump and his team know that. That's why he shut down the web pages. They know where those pigs troll and they are locking them down, and looking for them.
To repeat.

Again:

THESE
ARE
TRUMP
HIRES.

Apparently, care to explain. Links help
The big news of the week were leaked transcripts from wire taps......you really missed a good one where Obama era bureaucrats went seditious......
The transcripts got leaked? Please send a link, I'd love to read them.

I did hear about the wire taps but they were listening to Russian diplomats which I don't believe is a felony. If you heard otherwise please send a link about that too

It's when a U.S. citizen is in the tap especially U.S. officials. Also sharing the classified info with media, especially proving political motivation over country security is a huge issue.
The media is constantly divulging classified info that sabotages our country, risks lives, and gives enemies a heads up or too much info jeopardizing operations and strategies especially for negotiation sake.
I'm not saying that there is nothing wrong with leaks but I am asking for accurate information about the situation because I've heard many lies and exaggerations in what is clear an attempt to divert the focus from some shady shit that happened with Trump and Flynn.

Flynn wasn't tapped, the Russians were. I can't imagine that Flynn didn't know he was being recorded, he knew the protocol. Trump said transcripts and documents were leaked. Where are they? I'd like to read them. If there are none then what exactly was leaked?
That's the point, we aren't supposed to have accesss to the transcript that you are asking for *L*. I answered your question, the crime comes when a US citizen is violated even in the attempts of listening into foreign
entities. The bigger concern comes from exposing it publically whereby our strategy
or posteuring can be exposed to other foreign gov'ts ruining our bargaining power or standing with those gov'ts who can be jealous or angry over alignments with those gov'ts (like Russia)who's rapport and dialogue is classified but outted illegally and thus subjected to these sensitivities.
So just to be clear... Transcripts were NOT leaked, right? Thats a lie, or else we could read them. I agree we need to be very careful with our National Security, but lets look at the series of events... and please correct me if I get anything wrong:

- US investigates Russia and finds that they did try and interfere with our elections
- Obama boots 35 diplomats and brings sanctions to Russia
- On the same day as the sanctions Flynn makes multiple calls to Russian diplomats
- Flynn lies to the VP and administration leading to the VP spreading false information to the American people
- The FBI who has seen transcripts of Flynns calls recognizes that either Flynn was lying about the content of the conversations
- The FBI and DOJ bring this information to Trump, as they feel it could be used as leverage against Flynn or the administration
- Trump does nothing about it for weeks and Flynn remains in his power position
- 9 Intelligence agents tell reporters that they need to start asking questions as Flynn was lying about the sanctions
- Now that the situation is outted, Trump is forced to fire Flynn and the administration tries and take the heat off this issue by putting the whole focus on the leaks.

Did I get that right?

While leaks are important to plug up there is also a very obvious potential security risk to our nation in this Russia/Trump business, not to mention the attempted cover up by Trump. I'm not making any accusations but to think that it should not be discussed or investigated is just crazy.

Last edited:
The big news of the week were leaked transcripts from wire taps......you really missed a good one where Obama era bureaucrats went seditious......

I did hear about the wire taps but they were listening to Russian diplomats which I don't believe is a felony. If you heard otherwise please send a link about that too

It's when a U.S. citizen is in the tap especially U.S. officials. Also sharing the classified info with media, especially proving political motivation over country security is a huge issue.
The media is constantly divulging classified info that sabotages our country, risks lives, and gives enemies a heads up or too much info jeopardizing operations and strategies especially for negotiation sake.
I'm not saying that there is nothing wrong with leaks but I am asking for accurate information about the situation because I've heard many lies and exaggerations in what is clear an attempt to divert the focus from some shady shit that happened with Trump and Flynn.

Flynn wasn't tapped, the Russians were. I can't imagine that Flynn didn't know he was being recorded, he knew the protocol. Trump said transcripts and documents were leaked. Where are they? I'd like to read them. If there are none then what exactly was leaked?
The only shady dealings here are the federal employees who are spying on the admin, and reporting to THE PRESS.
You don't think Flynn lying to Pence then Pence spreading false information to the American people is Shady? What would you call it then? Remember, he did get canned so there is no denying that he did something wrong.

You don't get to read them, dumbass.

And the fact that the press hasn't said what was leaked but you believe there has been leakage and you believe that it implies *shadiness* on the part of anybody except the scum who spied and then lied shows what a pathetic brainwashed fool you are.
Of course I don't get to read them... Because they weren't fucking leaked!!! Thats my whole point. Trump and the lying surrogates talk about these transcripts being leaked to the press and there are NO transcripts. There was wrong doing here by the intelligence agents, even if they believed they were doing the right thing. I don't understand why dumbshits like you can't just stick to the facts. You have to create lies to make it sound even worse. You have ammo but you don't know how to use it.

The admin isn't giving out false information?? Pence, Spicey and crew all said that Flynn didn't discuss sanctions with Russian officials. Simple question... Is that false or not?

That's the point, we aren't supposed to have accesss to the transcript that you are asking for *L*. I answered your question, the crime comes when a US citizen is violated even in the attempts of listening into foreign
entities. The bigger concern comes from exposing it publically whereby our strategy
or posteuring can be exposed to other foreign gov'ts ruining our bargaining power or standing with those gov'ts who can be jealous or angry over alignments with those gov'ts (like Russia)who's rapport and dialogue is classified but outted illegally and thus subjected to these sensitivities.
So just to be clear... Transcripts were NOT leaked, right? Thats a lie, or else we could read them. I agree we need to be very careful with our National Security, but lets look at the series of events... and please correct me if I get anything wrong:

- US investigates Russia and finds that they did try and interfere with our elections
- On the same day as the sanctions Flynn makes multiple calls to Russian diplomats
- Flynn lies to the VP and administration leading to the VP spreading false information to the American people
- The FBI who has seen transcripts of Flynns calls recognizes that either Flynn was lying about the content of the conversations
- The FBI and DOJ bring this information to Trump, as they feel it could be used as leverage against Flynn or the administration
- 9 Intelligence agents tell reporters that they need to start asking questions as Flynn was lying about the sanctions
- Now that the situation is outted, Trump is forced to fire Flynn and the administration tries and take the heat off this issue by putting the whole focus on the leaks.

Did I get that right?

While leaks are important to plug up there is also a very obvious potential security risk to our nation in this Russia/Trump business, not to mention the attempted cover up by Trump. I'm not making any accusations but to think that it should not be discussed or investigated is just crazy.

Your propaganda media source forgot to tell you US investigates and finds
NO EVIDENCE that Russia manipulated any votes (no tampering of counts) or could they prove any swayed voting.
The whole Russia ruse is a tactic to deflect blame for the whole email fiasco.
Now stop worrying about Russia and focus back on what they don't want you to notice.
On the Pay to play, what were the favors the Clintons gave these foreign gov'ts like the Saudis? Cousin Vinny says when they keep trying to get you to focus & look at their right hand, don't be fooled. Note & Recognize the left hand they want to hide from you is holding something they don't want you to see.
In this case are they hiding the fact BILL mysteriously let Bin Laden flee his grasp in 1998 as a favor to the Saudis?
View attachment 112892

Last edited:

Did I get that right?

Your propaganda media source forgot to tell you US investigates and finds
NO EVIDENCE that Russia manipulated any votes (no tampering of counts) or could they prove any swayed voting.
The whole Russia ruse is a tactic to deflect blame for the whole email fiasco.
Now stop worrying about Russia and focus back on what they don't want you to notice.
On the Pay to play, what were the favors the Clintons gave these foreign gov'ts like the Saudis? Cousin Vinny says when they keep trying to get you to focus & look at their right hand, don't be fooled. Note & Recognize the left hand they want to hide from you is holding something they don't want you to see.
In this case are they hiding the fact BILL mysteriously let Bin Laden flee his grasp in 1998 as a favor to the Saudis?
View attachment 112892
Where in my statement did I claim that votes were changed or challenge the results of the election? You are injecting that into the conversation because apparently you can't respond to my point. Then you try to divert to Clinton BS, that has NOTHING to do with this discussion. Would you like to try again and stay on topic this time?

The spotlight has finally been put on the low-life leakers! They will be caught! - Trump tweet.

scumbags are going down.

You are such an IDIOT........

One of the dismissed staffers includes Caroline Wiles, director of scheduling, the daughter of President Trump’s Florida campaign manager. She will instead get a job at the Treasury Department, sources told Politico.

Where in my statement did I claim that votes were changed or challenge the results of the election? You are injecting that into the conversation because apparently you can't respond to my point. Then you try to divert to Clinton BS, that has NOTHING to do with this discussion. Would you like to try again and stay on topic this time?
Guilty by Insinuation and if you disagree
then you are admiting bringing up that about Russia has nothing to do with this topic.
Furthermore you are the one opening the door for the Clinton discussion by going off topic.

You just accused me of doing what you did, going off target, then diverted from the comments, because you didn't like my
answer. Well you inadvertantly showed you lied previously about wanting answers, you wish to give them instead and proved to be disingenuous. Now I'm glad I didn't defend you as just seeking clarification, seems you tried to deceive us, although Kosher Girl had you figured out all along.
All these dishonest methods are textbook progressive agitator techniques, the hostility is just a bonus you grace us with.

Lastly the non concern for 911 and pay to play shows where you stand clearly.

Forum List

Back