ejaculation is murder

“Life begins BEFORE conception. This is why the Catholics do not believe in birth control,” said Rachel Stratt, pro-life activist. “God made men’s semen for a purpose, and you can just “waste” that purpose by gratifying yourself whenever you want to. Every time you do, you are literally killing thousands of babies! Ejaculation is murder and every sperm cell is a life!”

Stratt and her group of protesters are calling for a law that will make ejaculating for self gratification illegal in every state across the country. “Millions upon millions of innocent lives are wasted every day while men have lustful thoughts or watch those sick p*rnos on P*rnHub. We have got to put a stop to this as a human race. Save the sperm, save the children!”
FALSE: Pro-Lifers Declare Every Sperm Is Sacred

OP made me think of kgrill or freedombecki, the resident ->
Busybody.gif

I guess that would make all men mass murders.
Masturbation , there are those who do and those who lie about it!
Paper and sheet and towel manufacturers would be accessory to murder!

30+ years of marriage, 3 children (1 miscarriage), that means we could only have had sex 4 times???

Insane.

After our second, dr told us we should not try to have another child.

"Sorry, not tonight, the church tells us we can't have sex unless it is to get pregnant".

Sex is a natural, pleasurable and healthy part of life. Enjoy.

Religion is fear mongering. Not what Jesus taught

30+ years of marriage, 3 children (1 miscarriage), that means we could only have had sex 4 times???

Insane.

"Sorry, not tonight, the church tells us we can't have sex unless it is to get pregnant".

What church other than Orthodox Catholics tell you to only have sex to get pregnant ?

You answer that, digital, no one else cares. Wipe your chin.

Insane.

Wonder if Jesus ever slapped the salami or played hide the staff?

Insane.

What church other than Orthodox Catholics tell you to only have sex to get pregnant ?
Mormons, next question?

Insane.

Mormons, next question?
You bonehead. Ask the Mormons here. The halls of USMB are rocking with laughter. Those folks are like fucker bunnies.

Insane.

Mormons, next question?
You bonehead. Ask the Mormons here. The halls of USMB are rocking with laughter. Those folks are like fucker bunnies.
No need Jake, I grew up Mormon they are or were extremely anti birth control.
The attitude is have all the sex you want as long as you make babies.
And masturbation was the work of Satan .
My ward had a scout troop and the scout master insisted that if we were to receive merit badges, we hand to memorize the section of the handbook concerning masturbation.
Here's an excerpt
1960's Boy Scout Handbook on masturbation.

We are not talking about only have sex to get babies. As long as the babies come regularly, the fucker bunnies are getting all the sex they can.

And I gather now that the church handbook is not nearly as nosy into the sex lives of married folks. I guess they should not boink anyone else, but that would be about it.

We are not talking about only have sex to get babies. As long as the babies come regularly, the fucker bunnies are getting all the sex they can.

And I gather now that the church handbook is not nearly as nosy into the sex lives of married folks. I guess they should not boink anyone else, but that would be about it.
Maybe so.

Forum List

Back