ejaculation is murder

. . . according to some sillies with an image.

That means any man or woman who swallows is guilty of murder.

PROLIFE.jpg

Pro-Lifers Declare "Ejaculation Is Murder: Every Sperm Cell Is A Life" - Straight Stoned

I see you're still a sick fuck fakey.

Oh, go suck a big old black dick and swallow it's jizz, like you always do, pussy boy.

still a pervert and still trying to get me into your homoerotic club...forget about it perv, you need help. I haven't posted here in a while and this is your first response to me....you're sick. you're mentally disturbed.

I don't even wanna know how many times you abused yourself thinking of me...

tell you what, stfu and go away

Jake has left many a victim on the rest room floor.
Yup, every far righty pervert who tried to come on to me, ended up face down, just like Digital. Digi, go to leather and lace bar for your desires.

That wasn't exactly what I was getting at.
Come on, you can come out. If Larry Craig could admit to the public restroom wide stance scene, you can, too.

when are you going to admit to yours?

It is Onion type satire that should move it out of Current Events and move it to the Freeze Zone.

Can't believe Jakey fell for it.

Take a freaking remedial course in biology Jake. Think about the idiotic post and consider what happens in the "late term abortion" aka "partial birth abortion" procedure. They call it "partial birth" because a full term baby which is able to live on it's own is turned around in the birth canal by skilled technicians in order to present what they used to call a "breach birth" where the feet come out first instead of the head. Why would they perform this unnecessary bit of painful medical malpractice you ask? They need a portion of the babies head to remain in the birth canal to conform to legal statutes. As long as two inches or so of the baby's head remains in the birth canal it isn't classified as a human being or subject to the laws that protect humans and can be murdered at will.The technicians stab the infant in the back of the head and insert a tube from a frankenstein machine and suck it's brain out while it kicks and silently screams. Apparently the body doesn't go to waste and PP sells the entire thing or parts it out for fun and profit.

PROLIFE.jpg

Pro-Lifers Declare "Ejaculation Is Murder: Every Sperm Cell Is A Life" - Straight Stoned

Oh, go suck a big old black dick and swallow it's jizz, like you always do, pussy boy.

still a pervert and still trying to get me into your homoerotic club...forget about it perv, you need help. I haven't posted here in a while and this is your first response to me....you're sick. you're mentally disturbed.

I have only been here in earnest since September, but it didn't take me much time to figure out that Jake was a lightweight......he is very "small time".

PROLIFE.jpg

I have only been here in earnest since September, but it didn't take me much time to figure out that Jake was a lightweight......he is very "small time".

all you need is to read just one of his posts to figure that out. he loves making claims and then when asked to back them up, he says he did, but oddly, that proof can never be found and he can never link to it....

poor fakey...

PROLIFE.jpg

all you need is to read just one of his posts to figure that out. he loves making claims and then when asked to back them up, he says he did, but oddly, that proof can never be found and he can never link to it....

poor fakey...

He has nothing and displays it proudly...that's for damn sure....LOL!

The OP from the beginning was spoof, and the far rightwing pervs above fell for it hook, line, and penis. What a laughable crew. :)

fakey can't even come up with a good come back so he just keeps giving me laughs for posts....

some things never change....

I have missed kicking your silliness around, Yurt. Good to have you back.

The OP from the beginning was spoof, and the far rightwing pervs above fell for it hook, line, and penis. What a laughable crew. :)
Jake the Joke, after 9 months of being here , I am still waiting for you to post something of relevance. If you ever took a sabbatical from here, any midget could fill your size 7 shoes.

You couldn't kick your own ass even with a detailed document sans multi-syllable words with detailed pictures as a reference.You proclaiming to having "kicked" someone around is fucking hilarious on so many levels. You are like a yapping chihuahua that is trying to act like a bad ass around a Great Dane. You could easily be punted like a football into the coffin corner..and chances are you would be yapping the whole time you were in flight.

Jake the Joke, after 9 months of being here , I am still waiting for you to post something of relevance. If you ever took a sabbatical from here, any midget could fill your size 7 shoes.

would anyone notice if he left?

really? I look forward to actually doing that. because all you do is talk. I challenged you to a one on one debate and you ran for the hills because you actually do realize how dumb you....

poor fakey

Forum List

Back