El Chapo captured

How much money did we waste trying to collar this guy?

Just one more reason to end the war on drugs which has done absofuckinglutley nothing to reduce drug use
El Chapo has killed more users than we have in the phony war on drugs.

false I live a real life unlike yourself.
Like thinking Mexico won't pay for the wall right ?
geez.gif
That puts you in the fantasy life (which you brought the subject up).

geez.gif
It won't and can't be forced to.
Thinking it will is delusional.
dude, you are lost again. They won't know they are paying for a wall when they will be. It's called an import tax and export tax. I just wonder what Mexico will do with all those illegals they get back.

geez.gif
dude, you are lost again. They won't know they are paying for a wall when they will be. It's called an import tax and export tax. I just wonder what Mexico will do with all those illegals they get back.
You were lost before you started, of course they would know .
Are you dim enough to think that Trump's fantasy proclamation fell on deaf ears in Mexico?
Mexico will do nothing with them , just like now.
The desperate right will listen to anything .
Lol!

geez.gif
Are you dim enough to think that Trump's fantasy proclamation fell on deaf ears in Mexico?
Lol!
then why is it I knew about the taxes and you didn't?

geez.gif
Lol!
then why is it I knew about the taxes and you didn't?
You didn't.
I never state the obvious.
You're swinging at shadows.

Thinking it won't is delusional. Nothing could be easier than forcing Mexico to pay for the wall (and the deportations) We have MASSIVE leverage over Mexico. We can start with the foreign aid $$ they get from us. Then there's the remittances$$$ ($23 Billion/year).. Then there's the welfare anchor baby $$$. (tens of Billions$$ more). And last but not least, there is US warships on both Mexican coasts, establishing all of Mexico as a no-fly-zone, and US Marines and Army surrounding Mexico City as they did in 1848.

Whatever we do with Mexico, we can do it in a way that is only favorable to us. If Mexico doesn't like it, then it's 1848 all over again, with a new president who is much like our 1848 president, James K. Polk, who when we acquired 50% of Mexico's land, he was enraged about that. He thought we should have gotten ALL of Mexico.

Is this beginning to focus for you now ?

As soon as they get paid.
Maybe they will use it for the wall they are going to have to build? :)
right! like either on of those things will actually happen.
If Trump gets elected, Mexico will pay for the wall, and plenty more. That is certain.
t-rump is shitting his pants hoping he doesn't escape again ,
t- rump is number one on his list

El Chapo Is Reportedly Offering $100 Million for the Capture of Donald Trump "Dead or Alive"

Last edited:
As soon as they get paid.
Maybe they will use it for the wall they are going to have to build? :)
right! like either on of those things will actually happen.
If Trump gets elected, Mexico will pay for the wall, and plenty more. That is certain.
you live a rich fantasy life ...
you live a rich fantasy life ...

that's part of being a rube

Thinking it won't is delusional. Nothing could be easier than forcing Mexico to pay for the wall (and the deportations) We have MASSIVE leverage over Mexico. We can start with the foreign aid $$ they get from us. Then there's the remittances$$$ ($23 Billion/year).. Then there's the welfare anchor baby $$$. (tens of Billions$$ more). And last but not least, there is US warships on both Mexican coasts, establishing all of Mexico as a no-fly-zone, and US Marines and Army surrounding Mexico City as they did in 1848.

Whatever we do with Mexico, we can do it in a way that is only favorable to us. If Mexico doesn't like it, then it's 1848 all over again, with a new president who is much like our 1848 president, James K. Polk, who when we acquired 50% of Mexico's land, he was enraged about that. He thought we should have gotten ALL of Mexico.

Is this beginning to focus for you now ?
:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::rofl::rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back