El Paso Democrats Tell OUR PRESIDENT TO STAY AWAY!

The people who were there protesting the removal of the statues were white supremacists, neonazis, and KKK. The rally itself was organized by a white nationalist organization.

So which of them are you saying are good people?

The ones that weren't Nazis.
So the white supremacists then?

No, he excluded them as well.

Did you even read the whole statement, or does your PROGMIND automatically ignore things that don't fit your narrative?
Ah, so then the KKK.

Nope, he denounced them as well.

Again reading must not be your strong suit.
Then show who else was there.....

The ones that weren't Nazis.

Did you even read the whole statement, or does your PROGMIND automatically ignore things that don't fit your narrative?
Ah, so then the KKK.

How about you prove every single person who was against the statues coming down is a Nazi/KKK/WP freak.

He denounced WP types, and like other people thought the rallies contained a spectrum of the Right.

Can you prove every single group or person there supporting the statues was part of a WP group?

Ah, so then the KKK.

How about you prove every single person who was against the statues coming down is a Nazi/KKK/WP freak.

He denounced WP types, and like other people thought the rallies contained a spectrum of the Right.

Can you prove every single group or person there supporting the statues was part of a WP group?
No thanks, I can't prove a negative nor am I interested in proving you right when you're incapable of doing that yourself.

The event was organized by a white nationalist and a white supremacist, to combine forces, and invite others like KKK and neonazis. I'm not aware of any other groups in attendance; and apparently, neither are you.

Ah, so then the KKK.

No thanks, I can't prove a negative nor am I interested in proving you right when you're incapable of doing that yourself.

The event was organized by a white nationalist and a white supremacist, to combine forces, and invite others like KKK and neonazis. I'm not aware of any other groups in attendance; and apparently, neither are you.

And yet Trump in his statement intentionally excluded them because either he thought others were in attendance, or he was talking about the issue at hand, i.e. the Statues.

Yet you keep pushing the same lie that he called WP types "fine people"

Can't you support your own position without resorting to lying?

You fucking liar?

Don't blame White Supremacist or Trump for the El Paso shooting but blame Democrats open border policies, sanctuary cities, 20million in the country illegally. The real racist is Democrats because they choose illegal aliens over the safety of Americans. American are killed daily by illegal aliens. I am not white, republican or a racist and I will let my voice be heard at the polls in 2020.
If you vote for Trump, you are a RACIST. Half the population says so.

Ah, so then the KKK.

And yet Trump in his statement intentionally excluded them because either he thought others were in attendance, or he was talking about the issue at hand, i.e. the Statues.

You fucking liar?
In that initial statement, he singled out neonazis and white nationalists. He didn't exclude KKK or white supremacists until later, after his absurd comment about there being "fine people" among them blew up in his face. But his comment was:

Excuse me. You had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group, excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park, from Robert E. Lee to another name. George Washington was a slave-owner. Was George Washington a slave-owner? So will George Washington now lose his status — are we going to take down — excuse me. Are we going to take down statues of George Washington? How 'bout Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him? Ok, good. Are we going to take down the statue because he was a major slave-owner? Now we’re going to take down his statue. So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history, you’re changing culture. And you had people, and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis or the white nationalists because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, ok? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

The only other people from what I saw were KKK and White Supremacists. So who else was there that he was talking about? You can't say either.

Don't blame White Supremacist or Trump for the El Paso shooting but blame Democrats open border policies, sanctuary cities, 20million in the country illegally. The real racist is Democrats because they choose illegal aliens over the safety of Americans. American are killed daily by illegal aliens. I am not white, republican or a racist and I will let my voice be heard at the polls in 2020.
If you vote for Trump, you are a RACIST. Half the population says so.
I did not vote for Trump but I will in 2020. I will not vote for anyone who is pro-choice and cannot say "illegal aliens" "invasion"

Trump is a pig who was instrumental in the recent mass murder in their town. They don't want him there. I can't blame them.

So was Elizabeth Warren instrumental to the shooting in Dayton?

No way! It was Trump's doing.
HTF do Warren have anything to do with the shooting in Dayton? The shooter probably never heard of Warren. I agree with Trump but hate the rhetoric he uses when talking about immigrants. Obama said the same things Trump is saying but it was the way he said. Trumps is right wingish and crude with no speaking skills.

You fucking liar?
In that initial statement, he singled out neonazis and white nationalists. He didn't exclude KKK or white supremacists until later, after his absurd comment about there being "fine people" among them blew up in his face. But his comment was:

Excuse me. You had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group, excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park, from Robert E. Lee to another name. George Washington was a slave-owner. Was George Washington a slave-owner? So will George Washington now lose his status — are we going to take down — excuse me. Are we going to take down statues of George Washington? How 'bout Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him? Ok, good. Are we going to take down the statue because he was a major slave-owner? Now we’re going to take down his statue. So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history, you’re changing culture. And you had people, and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis or the white nationalists because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, ok? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

The only other people from what I saw were KKK and White Supremacists. So who else was there that he was talking about? You can't say either.

Semantics. They are the same people.Again you have to nit pick and ignore his actual statements.

And guess what? He was right with the whole Washington/Jefferson thing.

Trump is a pig who was instrumental in the recent mass murder in their town. They don't want him there. I can't blame them.

HTF do Warren have anything to do with the shooting in Dayton? The shooter probably never heard of Warren. I agree with Trump but hate the rhetoric he uses when talking about immigrants. Obama said the same things Trump is saying but it was the way he said. Trumps is right wingish and crude with no speaking skills.

The shooter specifically mentions Warren as someone he would vote for.

betts34.jpg

You fucking liar?

Semantics. They are the same people.Again you have to nit pick and ignore his actual statements.

So? You too cannot find others on the right besides KKK, neonazis, white nationalists and white supremacists? So when he said there were "fine people" on the right, which ones was he talking about?

betts34.jpg
Yes, that nut is a leftwing maniac. So what does his political leaning have to with his horrific murders?

You fucking liar?

So? You too cannot find others on the right besides KKK, neonazis, white nationalists and white supremacists? So when he said there were "fine people" on the right, which ones was he talking about?

He was talking about the people involved in the ISSUE of the Statues. And maybe he even thought there were some non WP people at the rally, at the time.

He denounced WP types. Yet you morons refuse to let a "good" narrative go.

betts34.jpg
Yes, that nut is a leftwing maniac. So what does his political leaning have to with his horrific murders?

That wasn't the question I was responding to. I was responding to a statement that the shooter maybe didn't know who Warren was, which is obviously not the case.

Go White Knight somewhere else.

You fucking liar?

He was talking about the people involved in the ISSUE of the Statues. And maybe he even thought there were some non WP people at the rally, at the time.

Because there was no one else at that rally on the right. That's why he took so much heat for saying there were "fine people" among them.

You fucking liar?

Because there was no one else at that rally on the right. That's why he took so much heat for saying there were "fine people" among them.

Again, semantics. He was talking about the Statue Issue. He denounced the WP types.

The Heat is from the left ignoring the whole statement, and the context.

But dishonesty is part and parcel for Progs like you. I expect nothing more or less.

Again, semantics. He was talking about the Statue Issue. He denounced the WP types.

But dishonesty is part and parcel for Progs like you. I expect nothing more or less.
So what that he was talking about the statue issue? The folks who went to protest it were kkk, neonazis, white nationalists and white supremacists...

So which of them are "fine people?"

So what that he was talking about the statue issue? The folks who went to protest it were kkk, neonazis, white nationalists and white supremacists...

None of them. He excluded them in his statement.

I can keep this up as long as you can, oxygen thief.

None of them. He excluded them in his statement.

I can keep this up as long as you can, oxygen thief.
There was no one else there. And he only excluded all of them the day after calling some of them "fine people" blew up in his face.

Forum List

Back