🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elderly Jewish Israelis.

Does anyone believe that eots is concerned with situations concerning elderly people and people having to serve in the military in other places in the world? It's a sad situation in many parts of the world, and for us living in the U.S., we are happy to contribute to relief organizations which do help people in need regardless of their ethnicity or religion. By the way, eots, wouldn't most of these Holocaust survivors be in their 80's and die of either old age or serious health issues, the same way old people die around the world.[

yes but they but get three times the assistance in Germany as they do so is the issue.. and yes I absolutely feel for the young Israeli conscientious Objectors and admire their courage they are Israels real hope for a future and yes I feel for Israeli elderly living in poverty and even more so by the fact the memory of their suffering is constantly exploited as a propaganda tool
Then you wouldn't have wanted to be an Ethiopian in 1936.

Mobilisation Order by Emperor Haile Selassie - Abyssinia 1936

' Everyone will now be mobilised and all boys old enough to carry a spear will be sent to Addis Ababa '

' Married men will take their wives to carry food and to cook. Those without wives will take a woman without a husband. Woman with small babies need not go '

' The blind, those who cannot walk, or for any reason cannot carry a spear, are exempted.'

' Any one found at home after receipt of this order will be hanged.'

So much for modern military motivational techniques!

She's making shit up as she goes.

That kind of broad-brushing hatred is never good...it makes it easy to scapegoat people - whether they are Jewish or Muslim. It sounds like someone who has never met a Muslim outside of internet hate sites.

Yeah it isn't good, but she's actually that stupid. And she thinks conservative sources which are known to literally make things are valid sources. Even if they are refuted later and and even if the host of the site admits it she still runs on with it. Unfortunately most Americans don't have a clue about history so it breeds idiots like her. You don't find much idiots like her elsewhere. America's education system needs some reform. LOL.

Please post the host of a site admitting they were wrong and my continuing on to post it anyhow. You can't. You are not being honest. I don't believe 9/11 was a conspiracy. I believe those were Muslims that flew those planes into the twin towers and the Pentagon and the plane that crashed in field and didn't make it - these acts were done by Muslims who are not an abberation of Islam but rather the poster children for it. I have not bought into your pseudo version of islam and have no intention of doing so. Say whatever you wish. I know what I see and it isn't good. - Jeremiah

That kind of broad-brushing hatred is never good...it makes it easy to scapegoat people - whether they are Jewish or Muslim. It sounds like someone who has never met a Muslim outside of internet hate sites.

Yeah it isn't good, but she's actually that stupid. And she thinks conservative sources which are known to literally make things are valid sources. Even if they are refuted later and and even if the host of the site admits it she still runs on with it. Unfortunately most Americans don't have a clue about history so it breeds idiots like her. You don't find much idiots like her elsewhere. America's education system needs some reform. LOL.
You know, Bob, you are the last one to talk since you have pulled so much stuff out of thin air. I don't think the education system at your madrassa is something to brag about. Meanwhile, since Bob thinks America breeds so many idiots because the education system is so bad, I wonder if Bob can tell us how many Nobel prizes his fellow Arabs have won.

You're such a sadistic.

Please post the host of a site admitting they were wrong and my continuing on to post it anyhow. You can't. You are not being honest. I don't believe 9/11 was a conspiracy. I believe those were Muslims that flew those planes into the twin towers and the Pentagon and the plane that crashed in field and didn't make it - these acts were done by Muslims who are not an abberation of Islam but rather the poster children for it. I have not bought into your pseudo version of islam and have no intention of doing so. Say whatever you wish. I know what I see and it isn't good. - Jeremiah

Where did I bring up 9/11 you stupid fuck?

Onswipe

As for the link you posted about the made up fabricated 'sexual jihad'. The things you are so gullible to believe because you're a complete moron is a truther site.

» Seismic Evidence Implies Controlled Demolition on 9/11 Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Stupid cow.

Where did I bring up 9/11 you stupid fuck?

Onswipe

As for the link you posted about the made up fabricated 'sexual jihad'. The things you are so gullible to believe because you're a complete moron is a truther site.

» Seismic Evidence Implies Controlled Demolition on 9/11 Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Stupid cow.

Thank you for proving my point about Muslims and their foul language ( towards women especially ) I couldn't have done it without you, BIK. Cheers. - Jeremiah

Oh yeah, get a life bigot. If you really think any Muslim cares about one pathetic loser who tries to belittle Muslims every second she gets then you live in a fantasy world.

Btw, Deflection.

You know, Bob, you are the last one to talk since you have pulled so much stuff out of thin air. I don't think the education system at your madrassa is something to brag about. Meanwhile, since Bob thinks America breeds so many idiots because the education system is so bad, I wonder if Bob can tell us how many Nobel prizes his fellow Arabs have won.

You're such a sadistic.
Actually I root for the Dallas Cowboys.

BIK always posts the same nonsense. It's getting old now BIK, go play with your friends at the park :lol:

Oh yeah, get a life bigot. If you really think any Muslim cares about one pathetic loser who tries to belittle Muslims every second she gets then you live in a fantasy world.

Btw, Deflection.

Right. Tell that to your Muslim brothers in France, Denmark, Belgium, Britain where they can be seen in streets with signs that read death to the juice. ( jews believe it or not ) and death to anyone who insults islam. They are on the hunt for anyone who insults their religion because their god obviously cannot defend or speak for himself. He needs help according to them. Some real winners you've got there, BIK.

- Jeri

Wow, Seal really has his back to the wall. He looks all over the internet to find a bit of dirt he can related to Israel so he can post it here and say " Look guys, Israelis are bad !"

Seal, you are a sad sad leprechaun
Respect for our elders is dying fast all over the degenerate western world

In the UK old people starve to death in old folx homes and hospitals on an industrial scale

Honour your Mother and father???

One of the 10 con mandments, aint it???

Here in India and most of Asia you still find respect for older people like me...maybe too much sometimes

And its very very welcome..................

Wow, Seal really has his back to the wall. He looks all over the internet to find a bit of dirt he can related to Israel so he can post it here and say " Look guys, Israelis are bad !"

In the UK old people starve to death in old folx homes and hospitals on an industrial scale

Here in India and most of Asia you still find respect for older people like me...maybe too much sometimes

I never said I don't welcome respect for elders

At least Israel has a state sponsored alternative to taking care of your elderly. In Muslim countries the concept is alien. Too much money to steal by corrupt govt officials to let it go to take care of old people.

yes but they but get three times the assistance in Germany as they do so is the issue.. and yes I absolutely feel for the young Israeli conscientious Objectors and admire their courage they are Israels real hope for a future and yes I feel for Israeli elderly living in poverty and even more so by the fact the memory of their suffering is constantly exploited as a propaganda tool

' Everyone will now be mobilised and all boys old enough to carry a spear will be sent to Addis Ababa '

' Married men will take their wives to carry food and to cook. Those without wives will take a woman without a husband. Woman with small babies need not go '

' The blind, those who cannot walk, or for any reason cannot carry a spear, are exempted.'

????...YOU MAKE NO SENSE

????...YOU MAKE NO SENSE
Anyone who refuses to serve his country in time of need while enjoying all it's freedoms and benefits is beneath contempt. Emporer Haile Selassie, an honorable and greatly admired man throughout the world was of the same opinion. There are no concientious objecters in a foxhole.

????...YOU MAKE NO SENSE
Anyone who refuses to serve his country in time of need while enjoying all it's freedoms and benefits is beneath contempt. Emporer Haile Selassie, an honorable and greatly admired man throughout the world was of the same opinion. There are no concientious objecters in a foxhole.

you mean like the Germans in the concentration camps of WW2 ??

you mean like the Germans in the concentration camps of WW2 ??
????...YOU MAKE NO SENSE

eots, it was so nice when you stopped posting here. Can you leave again, this time permanentely !

Go hang out out in the eots section

Forum List

Back