🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elderly Jewish Israelis.

sealadeathchamber: "i think the real issue is why are the elderly being attacked with an alarming frequency in israel by their fellow jews and why are so many holocaust survivors living in poverty? what you read in the press usually is just the tip of an iceberg. to me, this is indicative of a societal problem. my remark about boca raton was flippant, yes, but was made to emphasiZe what appears to be an ongoing problem. your suggestion is absurd. these people are refugees because israel will not let them return to their own land and these other arab nations are under no obligation whatsoever to accept refugees rom a foreign land. maybe we should accept them into the united states...an unrestricted immigration for people From arab nations. we could begin with the palestinian reFugees. i am sure many of them would jump at the chance. societies have an obligation to take care of their elderly and their children, and that includes israeli society.

"maybe we should accept them into the united states...an unrestricted immigration for people From arab nations. we could begin with the palestinian refugees. i am sure many of them would jump at the chance..."

i'm all for that (as long as all of the palestinian refugees, and i mean every-last-one-of-them, MOVE next door to you, on your...block).

palestinian_refugee_displacement_19_zpsdd91f27e.jpg

how's that ?
ok_smiley.gif

"I think this is societal problem in many countries, not just Israel.
Tensions between the young and the old.
"

This "societal problem" in many countries. oh, there's lot's of problems. in some ‘normal’ places…like--Switzerland let's say, they have their “societal problems” (generation gaps). Like Grandpa Hans may not care for his teenage grandson, Lars, going out on a “Friday Night” looking like one of his favorite rock~n~roll band members…

122f1ef7_zpsc9d2413f.jpg

gene-simmons-4.jpg

shhhh.gif
…I bet if Grandpa Hans would just take a quick listen
listen_zpsabaec013.jpg
……grandpa would like this song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uABnCLr4Pp0]Beth-Kiss - YouTube[/ame]

A.F.A.I.C, "in many other "other" countries," alot of the problems they have, not your ‘stereotypical’ (generation gap) 'societal problems’ – it’s an Islamic problem (and not just the islamic country itself, but a "islamic" problem for the whooooole-wide-world).

veil1.jpg

Hamas-Koran-BombBelts_zps5db9d572.jpg

muslim_women_women_09.jpg

hamas.jpg

COYote, if this “ain’t” a "societal problem,"
shrug2.gif
then I don’t know what is…..

..know what I mean ?
hmm_zps87228545.gif

136193913.gif

p.s.:

COYOTE: “Location: wherever the music leads (me)”

tURNTABLE.gif

ipod.gif

tumblr_lo67y5d5e21qffh7lo1_500_thumb.jpg

deltalina2.gif

ICONATOR_c088942f736bce0754deb05ee1.gif

AfghanWomen.jpg

"....Because Israel has a diverse immigrant population, including many retirees, these tensions may be higher there than in some other mid-East countries. The cost of living there is very very high which probably makes things worse. Added to the mix are entire segments of the population who are exempt from conscription (Muslim Israeli's and certain Jewish denominations) and certain segments who are subsidized (dole) by the state to study religion, and that leads to a lot of resentment among young Israeli's."

"Because Israel has a diverse immigrant population..."

why that's the nicest thing you've ever admitted about israel. I mean, what shit-hole islamic country can you say THAT about...? Libya, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Syria.............

here COYote....

paperandpencil.jpg

....just one will do.

This "societal problem" in many countries. oh, there's lot's of problems. in some ‘normal’ places…like--Switzerland let's say, they have their “societal problems” (generation gaps). Like Grandpa Hans may not care for his teenage grandson, Lars, going out on a “Friday Night” looking like one of his favorite rock~n~roll band members…

I've said many nice things about Israel, however, you're so besotted with your own point of view, you don't read much of what other people write.

Prove it's a "Muslim" problem rather than a societal problem with sourced facts instead of a bunch of retarded pictures and stupid font games. Otherwise, remember the wiseman's suggestion: tis better to shut your mouth and be thought a fool then open it and remove all doubt...

This "societal problem" in many countries. oh, there's lot's of problems. in some ‘normal’ places…like--Switzerland let's say, they have their “societal problems” (generation gaps). Like Grandpa Hans may not care for his teenage grandson, Lars, going out on a “Friday Night” looking like one of his favorite rock~n~roll band members…"

"I've said many nice things about Israel, however, you're so besotted with your own point of view, you don't read much of what other people write."

"you don't read much of what other people write...."

Guilty as charged..

prison-bars-animated.gif

...plus, don't you "work" here ? lol... aren't you some two-faced, message board guard dog that trolls the board AND gets to "monitor" it at the same time. You must read alot of the posts.

I definately miss alot of the posts.

the ones i don't miss though, are you and your friends.....

tumblr_mkmdrmMhGF1qfoj4do1_400_zpsed425e49.gif

HIGH-FIVING each other...you know: you, Josatan, sealadisheveled, patrick corteroy...."the rest"

plus, now this new revelation for ME
blink_zps0f375af4.gif

"Prove it's a "Muslim" problem rather than a societal problem with sourced facts instead of a bunch of retarded pictures and stupid font games. Otherwise, remember the wiseman's suggestion: tis better to shut your mouth and be thought a fool then open it and remove all doubt..."

railroaded.gif

"Prove it's a "Muslim" problem rather than a societal problem. . ."

oooh, (de'ja'vu - so passionate about....islam. and, this defense of it). yes, to me....very, very, very ...passionate and strong about "PROVING IT'S AN ISLAMIC PROBLEM"

Verrrrrrry interesting.
Very-Interesting.png

islamlite.jpg

and this...you really do sound like a brat coyote kid...there's sumptin'... i think it may be...cattyitis. spoiledbratbotulism, meanstreaksklerosis...in that area.

"....a bunch of retarded pictures and stupid font games"

what ?
themoticon-0136-giggle.gif
i love my stupid pictures.....

6fxbw5.gif

This "societal problem" in many countries. oh, there's lot's of problems. in some ‘normal’ places…like--Switzerland let's say, they have their “societal problems” (generation gaps). Like Grandpa Hans may not care for his teenage grandson, Lars, going out on a “Friday Night” looking like one of his favorite rock~n~roll band members…"

"I've said many nice things about Israel, however, you're so besotted with your own point of view, you don't read much of what other people write."

"you don't read much of what other people write...."

Guilty as charged..

prison-bars-animated.gif

...plus, don't you "work" here ? lol... aren't you some two-faced, message board guard dog that trolls the board AND gets to "monitor" it at the same time. You must read alot of the posts.

I definately miss alot of the posts.

the ones i don't miss though, are you and your friends.....

tumblr_mkmdrmMhGF1qfoj4do1_400_zpsed425e49.gif

HIGH-FIVING each other...you know: you, Josatan, sealadisheveled, patrick corteroy...."the rest"

plus, now this new revelation for ME
blink_zps0f375af4.gif

"Prove it's a "Muslim" problem rather than a societal problem with sourced facts instead of a bunch of retarded pictures and stupid font games. Otherwise, remember the wiseman's suggestion: tis better to shut your mouth and be thought a fool then open it and remove all doubt..."

railroaded.gif

"Prove it's a "Muslim" problem rather than a societal problem. . ."

oooh, (de'ja'vu - so passionate about....islam. and, this defense of it). yes, to me....very, very, very ...passionate and strong about "PROVING IT'S AN ISLAMIC PROBLEM"

Verrrrrrry interesting.
Very-Interesting.png

islamlite.jpg

and this...you really do sound like a brat coyote kid...there's sumptin'... i think it may be...cattyitis. spoiledbratbotulism, meanstreaksklerosis...in that area.

"....a bunch of retarded pictures and stupid font games"

what ?
themoticon-0136-giggle.gif
i love my stupid pictures.....

6fxbw5.gif

...and once again, a lengthy waste of bandwidth in which you say essentially nothing, fail to support your claim that it's a Muslim problem rather than a cultural one...and think you're cute in the process. That's cool...if you're a kid.

....considering your habitual craniorectal debate style, let me reply with something you can better understand. :eusa_angel:

yawn-animated-DicksCoyote.gif

Forum List

Back