Elderly store own blasts armed robber

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Apparently nearly taking his arm off?

Homeboy ran off screaming,”he shot my arm off!”

Looked to be a whole gang ready to do the armed robbery.

It‘s California though, I’m sure once he is out of the hospital he’ll be out on bail.

It‘s California though, I’m sure once he is out of the hospital he’ll be out on bail.

She must be related to Charlton Heston. It's a Planet of the Apes out there . . .

I love unedited raw footage.....before the media has a chance to change the context.

The video made my day! They should declare open season on ALL of these fucking thieves.

Our justice system is worthless, and the cops are being held back in every possible way.

We're on our own. We have to protect ourselves from the thieving scumbags.

The old guy did a great job. Wish he had shot every one of them.

They set the bail at a half-mil, so probably not anytime soon.

Two disappointing things about this story: One is the 80 year old clerk had a heart attack right after the shooting, and two, he didn't kill the SOB robber.

I sure enjoy these feel-good videos that you post

Keep up the good work

Last edited:

Bail? Are you kidding? If he's poor he won't have to pay any bail. Unfortunately, this store owner won the battle but lost the war. These guys looked like the Three Stooges.

Last edited:
Because these guns are jumping out of sewers, into the hands of people, and makes them rob stores against their will.
It couldn`t be because law abiding morons leave their guns in their vehicles overnight so non law abiders can take them, could it?
In the first 5 months of this year the law abiders gave away 625 guns in one city. That`s only 5 months and only one city and only the ones reported stolen. We can all do the math.
Your comment which you might think is clever, is idiotic.

Forum List

Back