Elderly store own blasts armed robber

Apparently nearly taking his arm off?

Homeboy ran off screaming,”he shot my arm off!”

Looked to be a whole gang ready to do the armed robbery.

It‘s California though, I’m sure once he is out of the hospital he’ll be out on bail.

Don't u think this is an excellent reason to NOT ban "assault" weapons or as some call it repeating guns?

Was the guy shot the only one in the gang to have a weapon?

what if all of them had had one.. the story would have turned out very differently.

But those *&^%s in Congress, even some "Rs" don't get it.. (Oh wait, they probably do. It's just that they don't want us to be able to protect ourselves from "them")

And foreign adversaries wisely recognize the USA's "diversity" as it's greatest weakness. It's Achilles heel.
Very true; no way we can POSSIBLY fight any war at this point, except against ourselves. Far too disunited.

It couldn`t be because law abiding morons leave their guns in their vehicles overnight so non law abiders can take them, could it?
In the first 5 months of this year the law abiders gave away 625 guns in one city. That`s only 5 months and only one city and only the ones reported stolen. We can all do the math.
Your comment which you might think is clever, is idiotic.

Not idiotic at all given the left believes guns are the problem and not the people. We don't need to put away criminals, we need to take guns away from law abiding citizens.

And foreign adversaries wisely recognize the USA's "diversity" as it's greatest weakness. It's Achilles heel.
LMAO

show the video often

some people in the US are very thick headed

and we can't afford thick headed in 22 and 24

Not idiotic at all given the left believes guns are the problem and not the people. We don't need to put away criminals, we need to take guns away from law abiding citizens.
So, you`re saying Yes to leaving guns in vehicles overnight to arm criminals. Got it. Everyone sitting in jail today was a law abiding citizen before they weren`t. Has someone confiscated your guns?

:laughing0301:

I still can't get over it. It cracks me up every time I hear it.

Oh. Oh. He shot my arm off!!! He shot my arm off!!! Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!!

:laughing0301:

As punishment and restitution, the store owner should be allowed to keep the gunman's arm.
:auiqs.jpg:

So, you`re saying Yes to leaving guns in vehicles overnight to arm criminals. Got it. Everyone sitting in jail today was a law abiding citizen before they weren`t. Has someone confiscated your guns?

Come on now, you know the Communist strategy: baby steps, baby steps.

So they now passed a ban on what they call assault rifles, but they don't want to take away my guns.

Biden himself is running around saying we need to take liability protection away from gun manufacturers and sellers so Americans and cities can sue them all out of business, but they're not trying to take away my guns.

Biden's gun proposal included making it illegal to buy guns, ammo, and even gun repair parts off the internet, but they're not trying to take away my guns.

Come on now, you know the Communist strategy: baby steps, baby steps.

So they now passed a ban on what they call assault rifles, but they don't want to take away my guns.

Biden himself is running around saying we need to take liability protection away from gun manufacturers and sellers so Americans and cities can sue them all out of business, but they're not trying to take away my guns.

Biden's gun proposal included making it illegal to buy guns, ammo, and even gun repair parts off the internet, but they're not trying to take away my guns.
A ban on the sale of assault rifles is "taking your guns away"? :D Paranoia is a recognized symptom of mental disease so perhaps they should relieve you of your arsenal. Mentally ill people shouldn`t be allowed to play with guns. Biden himself is right.

A ban on the sale of assault rifles is "taking your guns away"? :D Paranoia is a recognized symptom of mental disease so perhaps they should relieve you of your arsenal. Mentally ill people shouldn`t be allowed to play with guns. Biden himself is right.

Biden can't take a shower or ride a bike without hurting himself. Do you know what a ban means? It means you can no longer buy a firearm of your choice. Yes, that's taking your guns away. Do you know what happens when you can't get parts to fix your gun? It means the weapon is useless like having no gun at all.

Perhaps "they" should take my guns away because "they" think I'm paranoid. Government doesn't have that kind of power. It's unconstitutional. I know you on the left hate the document but it's still the law of the land. And if the Communists did have that kind of power, they would judge everybody as incapable of owning a weapon. This was suggested by Biden in his gun confiscation plan. You have to have a federal license to own a gun. That would require seeing a shrink for $800.00. It would also include the shrink interviewing your family members, friends, coworkers, even ex girlfriends or spouses.

If you really want to live in a place where the public is disarmed, try North Korea. They would welcome you with open arms.

Apparently nearly taking his arm off?

Homeboy ran off screaming,”he shot my arm off!”

Looked to be a whole gang ready to do the armed robbery.

It‘s California though, I’m sure once he is out of the hospital he’ll be out on bail.

/-----/ Nice Beemer.

Anyone else notice that the store clerk didn't need an AR-15 to stop the robbers? He used a good old shotgun, and that was more than enough to send the robbers packing. To the best of my knowledge, shotguns have never been on the table for being banned, just AR-15's. For you people that say shotguns are insufficient for defending your home or property, this video says otherwise. Not only did it seriously injure the robber who first walked in, but the injuries were enough to deter the other robbers from entering the store.

Forum List

Back