Election Expert Hacks into Dominion Voting Machine Tabulator in Court on Friday in GA in front of Judge USING ONLY A PEN TO CHANGE VOTE TOTALS

Trump was right, again! Time to got back to paper ballots, that for some reason were able to be counted within hours not days to determine the winner.

Georgia has paper ballots you moron and that’s what they hand recounted to prove your stupid conspiracy theories were wrong.

Yes, they showed how it could be done, not that it was done. This is nothing burger.
Its definitely a something burger

The scam is so slick that it may be unprovable

But knowing that it can be done is enough to throw the entire election process under suspicion

And all because democrats in florida were too stupid to fill out a paper ballot in 2000

Its definitely a something burger

The scam is do slick that it may be unprovable

But knowing that it can be done is enough to throw the entire election process under suspicion

And all because democrats in florida were too stupid to fill out a paper ballot in 2000
The hanging chad conspiracy that turned into mail in ballots

I'm sure this will factor into Trumps case and Mike Lindell too.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger had been hiding this report from the public for two years.

I pulled this earlier today:

I couldn't find a link, thanks for posting.

Hymmmm...this said Brad Raffensperger was begging them to release their report??

I’m calling on J. Alex Halderman, the author of a report on alleged vulnerabilities in the Dominion equipment, to ask the judge to publicly release his findings on Georgia’s election system and his pre-2020 election testimony. Halderman was given full access to Georgia’s election system by the judge, the equivalent of having the keys and alarm codes to a home then claiming he found a way to break in. The public deserves to know the context of J. Alex Halderman’s claims and his testimony regarding the 2020 election. We are taking on these claims in court, and we will win. Sensationalized media articles and misleading reports from paid activists notwithstanding, Georgia’s election system is safe and secure.” said Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.

“Security assessments of any system, including voting systems, should always include a holistic approach of all safeguards in place, including procedural and technical safeguards. There is a reason why US voting systems rely on bipartisan election officials, poll-watchers, distributed passwords, access controls, and audit processes. The review conducted in the Curling case did not take this approach. Dominion supports all efforts to bring real facts and evidence forward to defend the integrity of our machines and the credibility of Georgia’s elections,” said John
Poulus, President and CEO of Dominion Voting Systems....

The hanging chad conspiracy that turned into mail in ballots
I like the democrat party worker who bussed voters to the polling place and told them to “vote every page”

Unfortunately for al gore three candidates for president were on one page and Pat Bucannon was on the next page

So low IQ dems voted for algore and pat bucannon and disenfranchised themselves

Forum List

Back