Election Expert Hacks into Dominion Voting Machine Tabulator in Court on Friday in GA in front of Judge USING ONLY A PEN TO CHANGE VOTE TOTALS

Nah. Just take the call with Raffensperger. Claim the votes are fraudulent, get rid of them. Take his meetings with Pennsylvanian legislators. Get rid of the votes, make new electors.

For Trump, mere allegations were enough to deprive Americans the right to vote.

Trump supporters just can’t come to terms with this but it’s a fact. It’s not even debated. We know it happened.
Why do you insult our mentality? Trump never said that! Post the link

It’s been used for over a century, but you guys lose one election and suddenly it’s bad.
Nope, it’s called absentee ballots! You get confused cause the cheaters have you brainwashed

Nah. Just take the call with Raffensperger. Claim the votes are fraudulent, get rid of them. Take his meetings with Pennsylvanian legislators. Get rid of the votes, make new electors.

For Trump, mere allegations were enough to deprive Americans the right to vote.

Trump supporters just can’t come to terms with this but it’s a fact. It’s not even debated. We know it happened.

The reverse of your standard if we flip parties, vermin. Which makes any discussion with you about morality irrelevant since you have none other than for political gains, which are fake morals, vermin

The reverse of your standard if we flip parties, vermin. Which makes any discussion with you about morality irrelevant since you have none other than for political gains, which are fake morals, vermin
This is gibberish.

You don't understand what flipping parties means you'd flip positions means? OMG you're stupid, racist vermin

kaz (whispers): It means you're a hypocrite
When were the parties flipped?

But they didn’t show that it wasn’t done either.

Because such a thing would be impossible, you cannot show what was not done.
Perhaps they need to force dominion to turn over all the election data and let forensics analyze the software and election information and see if any holes are found…now that it is alleged that the security issues exist.

So, you want the Fed Govt to force a private entity to turn over all it proprietary information so they can dig through it on the off case something did happen?

Really?

Because such a thing would be impossible, you cannot show what was not done.

So, you want the Fed Govt to force a private entity to turn over all it proprietary information so they can dig through it on the off case something did happen?

Really?

I know you're stupid and all, but the government does that for all sorts of technology and drugs now, they have to submit EVERYTHING for government review and approval.

But when it comes to VOTING suddenly accountability is gone? You're incredibly stupid and a flaming hypocrite, vermin

And what does that have to do with election fraud?

We were discussing election fraud and you started jerking off and asking stupid questions so I mocked you for it, vermin. That's what it has to do with election fraud

You seem confused about the topic.

I'm not confused about election fraud, but if the topic is the bizarre shit in your head then I'm confused and completely indifferent to it, vermin

We were discussing election fraud and you started jerking off and asking stupid questions so I mocked you for it, vermin. That's what it has to do with election fraud

I'm not confused about election fraud, but if the topic is the bizarre shit in your head then I'm confused and completely indifferent to it, vermin
You changed the subject to the riots in summer 2020.

All I did was point out that Trump and his allies used the mere allegation of voter fraud to justify widespread disenfranchisement.

They never had any proof, but that didn’t prevent them from trying it anyway.

As for your constant claims of a double standard, it doesn’t exist. Our party has not ever behaved like the Republican Party under Trump. Not even close. It’s so obvious that large sections of your own party recognize this. More would say it openly, but your party punishes those who dare speak the truth.

Forum List

Back