Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

No one was charged criminally, dope.
Trump was found, by judges in three separate CO courts, to have engaged in insurrection by the preponderance of the evidence presented in a civil trial.
What evidence? Got any? Other than TDS.

Well that’s obviously not accurate since 140 cops were injured and dozens were hospitalized and there were chants of Hang Mike Pence and MAGArats roaming through the Capitol searching for the Speaker of the House
Obviously NOT peaceful
Try again jackass

~~~~~~
In comparison the protest and ensuing riot of Jan 6 was tame when compared to the damage and injuries to police by BLM and Antifa rioting of arson, looting assaults and murder.
**********​
**********​

~~~~~~
In comparison the protest and ensuing riot of Jan 6 was tame when compared to the damage and injuries to police by BLM and Antifa rioting of arson, looting assaults and murder.
**********​
**********​
Sorry but “in comparison” means nothing

These are discrete events

Which is why it will die when it gets to a real court. Insurrection is a criminal act which is covered by the 5th Amendment. The 14th doesn’t negate the 5th Amendment protections, Simp.

Poor Dumbfuck. You've already been given examples of how Trump need not be convicted in criminal court for this to stick. If it doesn't it will be for other reasons.

ohhhh i can shuck with the best........curried also has some humor to the equation.
Intentionally or by default?
i have to give credit here when deserved....
Ok.
..if these libturds would adopt a sense of humor here, i'd be easier on the misfortunates
Idiots have no sense of humour, may the lord forgive them. Humour requires introspection and idiots cannot afford any of that.

tenor.gif

You implied it, Dumbfuck, when you idiotically said you were still waiting to hear their goals.
Nope. You lied, and now are trying to spin your way out of the lie i busted you on.

Just admit you are a liar and move on.

Forum List

Back