Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

You're clearly not an American. Either that or you're just flat out ignorant of the Judicial branch.

You are the one who is ignorant of how law works.
Judges have no authority of their own, and only borrow the authority delegated to them by the people who have been harmed and the judicial system is trying to protect.

In a criminal trial, there is no other litigant whose rights need to be defended, other than the vague idea that a penalty may act as some possible future deterrent against similar actions.
So the standard of judgement is much higher.
When there is no other litigant to consider and defend, then guilt must be "Beyond a reasonable doubt".
Which means innocence has to essentially be impossible.

The judicial branch has no authority to use civil trial standards of 51% and apply them to a punishment that takes away rights, in what then is a criminal verdict.

Try, a speck on the eyelash of a flea.

What's incompetent is you morons bleating the same lies and bullshit you've been trying for EIGHT YEARS now, starting even before the pee tapes.

You leftwipes are completely clueless, you don't know the FIRST fucking thing about our Constitution, you're arrogant, snotty, and inconsiderate. Yet you consider yourselves the arbiters of reality. I salute you with a giant middle finger, arbiters.

These are the same fucktards that insisted on calling burning cities a "mostly peaceful protest", now these world class hypotards get bent out of shape over a 4 hour stroll in the park.

The SCOTUS is going to bitch slap these idiot leftards, HARD. That, and I don't ever want to hear another leftard bitching about voter suppression, whoever tries that is going to end up with six or seven assholes, and each will be more painful than the last.
Wow, nice skid in your BVDs.

Since when do Republicans care about fair elections? Your party tried to change the rules of the 2020 election after people voted. Your red states asked the Supreme Court to take blue states out of the electoral college. Your president tried to have Mike Pence withhold votes.
We tried to force the states to comply with their own written laws legally passed by the legislatures, not dictates from judges and governors

Imbecile, those names are not legible.

What are you talking about?
Of course the names of the southern legislators who signed the Ordinance of Secession were "legible".
They proclaimed their action to the whole world.
In fact, it is still not actually clear under law, that secession is illegal.
Since states are sovereign and only join a federation voluntarily, there is no legal principle that can make it illegal for them to change their minds.
The fact the winner of the war declared secession illegal, does not make it so.

Dumbfuck, your complaint was that the Colorado Supreme is wrong because Trump wasn't convicted of insurrection in a criminal trial.

But I gave you an example why that's a bullshit defense; in that OJ lost a civil case about being responsible for Ron Goldman's death even though OJ was ACQUITTED of murder in criminal court.

No response from you on that other than your usual twitching.
You really are in the ropes here. That meaningless rant has nothing to do with your lie in this post you can’t back up:

I can't help you, Dumbfuck, if you claim you didn't hear some in that crowd chant, "hang Mike Pence!"

Quote my post saying I didn’t hear some in the crowd chant that, liar.

Seriously, just admit you are a liar and move on. Your desperate attempt to save face is pathetic. :itsok:

I’ve gotten two answers

“Peaceful protest” which is obviously bullshit

And “riot”. That was closer to reality but it was clearly a riot with a goal… a political election over turning goal

And THAT sounds like an insurrection to most people
Go to hell, snot nosed leftard.

In a few days I'll be able to rub your nose in this stuff, and believe me I will. You'll be the laughing stock of the entire forum for a good long while.

Imagine that, leftards think they can wave their hands over a criminal offense.

These rotten leftard bastards are entirely un-American. They need lots and lots of negative feedback.

What are you talking about?
Of course the names of the southern legislators who signed the Ordinance of Secession were "legible".
They proclaimed their action to the whole world.
In fact, it is still not actually clear under law, that secession is illegal.
Since states are sovereign and only join a federation voluntarily, there is no legal principle that can make it illegal for them to change their minds.
The fact the winner of the war declared secession illegal, does not make it so.
Oregon will look like somebody bit off a chunk of the state when they join Idaho. And yes the citizens of Oregon voted to leave Oregon and join up with Idaho.

Retard, this was a civil case, not a criminal case.

face-palm-gif.278959
Quote the civil code for Insurrection, Simp. You have not been able to do that.

All honor to the righteous four who judged it legal and necessary to keep a vile traitorous insurrectionist on the sidelines.
Un-American scumbags who think they can take it upon themselves to decide when someone's a criminal.

SCOTUS will knock these arrogant fucktards down a few notches.

Wrong.
They all admitted to insurrection, when they signed the papers of secession.

Trying to apply that to Trump is beyond absurd.

There is not even a hint of possible criminal action by Trump.
Whether or not he actually believed there was voter fraud or not, there was no "insurrection", and the claim of voter fraud is more than plausible.
To NOT apply it to Trump is beyond absurd.

Go to hell, snot nosed leftard.

In a few days I'll be able to rub your nose in this stuff, and believe me I will. You'll be the laughing stock of the entire forum for a good long while.

Imagine that, leftards think they can wave their hands over a criminal offense.

These rotten leftard bastards are entirely un-American. They need lots and lots of negative feedback.
WTF do you think you’re talking about?

Forum List

Back