Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

not one dime is being wasted ...you dumb fucks think everybody is out to take you... they are not ... ... they need every dime they can get for weapons ... to waste it on foolishness would cause them to lose their war ... it stupid fucks like you who think everybody is out to take your money ... here thought they aren't ... these people are dying... Their homes are being destroyed by evil Russians who want to take their land... Do you think they want to take this money to make themselves rich ??? you are dumber than I thought

finally, you accuse me of saying there's no government waste ... I asked you to show me where i said there's no government waste ... you make these accusations then go off on the Ukrainians on trying to get rich on our taxpayer's money with no proof that they are ... stop you incisive lying... is that all you republicans know how to do ... still waiting on your accusation on me saying there's no government waste
/——/ Your piss poor attitude and excuse making is why Congress spends like a drunken sailor.

/——/ Your piss poor attitude and excuse making is why Congress spends like a drunken sailor.
you have no clue what you are talking about... you don't do any actual research ...you just repeat on and on with useless republican lying talking points...

here are the actual people involved in the Ukraine war .. then come back here and tell us all how they are spending like drunken sailors ... they sped to keep alive you idiot ...

Forum List

Back