Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

Not mandates to purchase goods and services. I don't have to buy auto insurance if I don't own a car. I don't have to buy homeowner's insurance if I don't own a home. I don't have to buy life insurance, and on it goes. Under obamadon'tcare, we HAD to buy health insurance whether we wanted to, could afford to, or not, or face penalties.
are you this moronic??? do you think you are making good sense... you are making a fool of yourself... hospitals are getting tired of deadbeats like you who go in to get health care and rack up a huge debt ...do not pay for it ... that's what your plan does... what Obama plan did get affordable health care for you... if you can't pay for it the government takes over with Medicaid for you at no cost to you ... its dead beats like you that try to fuck up everything they touch... this has got to be the stupidest response i've ever read ...

I'm not going to do that.. not with a stupid person like you who wouldn't understand it... you're too stupid...I listed the names of the programs if that's not good enough for you the go fuck your self ... go find the programs in a post site like this... nobody does that, nobody!!!!
I think he's almost done, folks. He's reached the stage where he's just incoherently flailing around. I told you, you can't just claim that programs were cut unless you can show where they had less money to spend year over year, and you haven't even tried to do that.

go fuck yourself not going to happen ... you know it happened so stop being so stupid ...
All you have to do is name the programs and show their budgets. You were so certain not very long ago that Republicans cut ALL of them, so it should be very easy for you to do, if you can. I even made it easier on you and said I would accept 75%. If you can prove Republicans cut 75% of the programs, I'll accept your rant that they want to be fiscally responsible and actually cut government spending. I'm not holding my breath, however.

/----/ "the 33 trillion dollar debt is caused by the Republicans cutting programs ..."
That is the most idiotic statement ever. You eliminate debt by cutting spending. And no matter how much taxes Congress seizes, it will never be enough.
Donald Trump cut 3 trillion dollars for the rich ... that three trillion dollar helps pay for programs ... hummm what happened when they had to pay for that program when the 3 trillion dollars Trump cut out of the budget ... it becomes a debt you moron... a debt that we keep going deeper into debt cause republicans are cutting taxes ... taxes that paid for a program to run that keep getting charged to the national debt ... programs don't stop running because you cut taxes they become a bigger part of the national debt ...

Donald Trump cut 3 trillion dollars for the rich ... that three trillion dollar helps pay for programs ... hummm what happened when they had to pay for that program when the 3 trillion dollars Trump cut out of the budget ... it becomes a debt you moron... a debt that we keep going deeper into debt cause republicans are cutting taxes ... taxes that paid for a program to run that keep getting charged to the national debt ... programs don't stop running because you cut taxes they become a bigger part of the national debt ...
/——/ You little tools never learn. Only Congress can levy taxes and spend money. Trump didn’t cut anyone’s taxes.

I think ALL of these "Protests" should be met with Firehoses ,Tear gas ,and Dogs.
If they are disturbing the peace and they refuse to disparate, unfortunately…I have to agree.

In my book, what they are doing is not protected by the cotus…however, as long as they aren’t interfering in the lives of other people, or destroying things, I say let them protest.

If they are disturbing the peace and they refuse to disparate, unfortunately…I have to agree.

In my book, what they are doing is not protected by the cotus…however, as long as they aren’t interfering in the lives of other people, or destroying things, I say let them protest.
That is the problem. When blocking roads ,or sidewalks ,or vandalizing ,they are violating OTHER peoples Rights. Taking over buildings is also a crime. All of this Bullshit started in 1963 by a commie bastard named Mario Savio at UC Berkeley.

That is the problem. When blocking roads ,or sidewalks ,or vandalizing ,they are violating OTHER peoples Rights. Taking over buildings is also a crime. All of this Bullshit started in 1963 by a commie bastard named Mario Savio at UC Berkeley.
Right, and in those cases, I support force to remove them, but if they aren’t bothering anyone, i say let them protest.

/——/ You little tools never learn. Only Congress can levy taxes and spend money. Trump didn’t cut anyone’s taxes.
why do you have to say stupid shit ???? Why??? you know damn well I was speaking of the bill that Trump wanted to be passed by Congress... where he signed into law ... you moron!!! You are too stupid to understand what Trump caused by signing that bill to cut taxes it ened up causing 7 trillion dollars of debt but you got tp play games ... I damn well know how Congress works... way better than you will ever know how it works..your too busy trying to save trumps reputation he's is a clueless moron that thinks only about himself ... you can't stand that thought... you play your childish games as you did here you worthless tool ...

why do you have to say stupid shit ???? Why??? you know damn well I was speaking of the bill that Trump wanted to be passed by Congress... where he signed into law ... you moron!!! You are too stupid to understand what Trump caused by signing that bill to cut taxes it ened up causing 7 trillion dollars of debt but you got tp play games ... I damn well know how Congress works... way better than you will ever know how it works..your too busy trying to save trumps reputation he's is a clueless moron that thinks only about himself ... you can't stand that thought... you play your childish games as you did here you worthless tool ...
/——/ I didn’t say Trump didn’t want the bill passed, you tool. Trump wanted 5 billion for the borders wall and Nancy Piglosi said no. He didn’t get it.
The bills submitted by the president are always padded with pork by Congress. And, the president has little choice but to sign them to get in part what he wants.
Once again, it’s Congress who controls spending and tax regulations, not the president.

/——/ I didn’t say Trump didn’t want the bill passed, you tool. Trump wanted 5 billion for the borders wall and Nancy Piglosi said no. He didn’t get it.
The bills submitted by the president are always padded with pork by Congress. And, the president has little choice but to sign them to get in part what he wants.
Once again, it’s Congress who controls spending and tax regulations, not the president.
Bullshit... total bullshit ...you tool, the tax cut was Failed to deliver promised economic benefits. Trump Administration officials claimed their centerpiece corporate tax rate cut would “very conservatively” lead to a $4,000 boost in household income...] New research shows that workers who earned less than about $114,000 on average in 2016 saw “no change in earnings” from the corporate tax rate cut, while top executive salaries increased sharply. Similarly, rigorous research concluded that the tax law’s 20 percent pass-through deduction, which was skewed in favor of wealthy business owners, has largely failed to trickle down to workers in those companies who aren’t owners... Like the Bush tax cuts before it, the 2017 Trump tax cut was a trickle-down failure. it had nothing to do with the wall you Once again you speak of how Congress works and you botch it again ... the whole tax cut was to help people who made 120,000 more a year, it failed... it only gave billions air a total of 7 trillion dollars in tax cuts to them and them only, it last up to 2025 that's when it ends... as I said in my original post by cutting taxes like you republicans think it will cut the debt it doesn't, it just creates more debt ... until they cut the program and the money paid for it to run, that program and money becomes it runs on becomes a deby ... we will get more debt in the national budget. you ignorant tool

oh yeah, now you telling us Trump wanted 5 billion to pay for his wall ... now trump wants the taxpayer to pay for the wall ... when we used to watch him work up his supporters into a frenzy, foaming at the mouth, that Mexico would pay for the wall not American taxpayers b... another thing the lying orange bastard told you,you tool

oh yeah, now you telling us Trump wanted 5 billion to pay for his wall ... now trump wants the taxpayer to pay for the wall ... when we used to watch him work up his supporters into a frenzy, foaming at the mouth, that Mexico would pay for the wall not American taxpayers b... another thing the lying orange bastard told you,you tool
/-----/ Nice try at changing the subject. Now we are paying for the lack of a wall.

/-----/ Nice try at changing the subject. Now we are paying for the lack of a wall.
are you for real???? have you read your post??? your the one who started talking about the wall, not me ... you're the one who changed the subject, not me ... shows what a tool you are ... you don't even know what you are posting or what you are saying ... well done you tool...

/----/ Attacking the messenger because you can't refute the message is a Commie tactic.
We, the people, are paying the price for not having a border wall.
you moron I refuted the message ...you're too stupid to understand what you are reading ... i'm done with you ... you bring up the wall...l I posted a message about the wall... then you accused me of changing the subject ... then I pointed out your mistakes here ... i guess you are right you commies are brain-dead...with your pathetic attempt to say what only you know... rambling on and on about what only you know... were done

you moron I refuted the message ...you're too stupid to understand what you are reading ... i'm done with you ... you bring up the wall...l I posted a message about the wall... then you accused me of changing the subject ... then I pointed out your mistakes here ... i guess you are right you commies are brain-dead...with your pathetic attempt to say what only you know... rambling on and on about what only you know... were done
/----/ Being denied $5 billion for the wall is proof the president DOES NOT control spending. Same with the tax cuts. It's all handled by Congress. You went off on a tangent.
/----/ "the 33 trillion dollar debt is caused by the Republicans cutting programs ..."
That is the most idiotic statement ever. You eliminate debt by cutting spending. And no matter how much taxes Congress seizes, it will never be enough.
Donald Trump cut 3 trillion dollars for the rich ...

Okay my fellow MAGAs and law abiding citizens. Should they be given the treatment like Kavanaugh and Amy Barrett got outside their homes by radical leftists? They've been identified. They've committed treachery!

colorado-democrats.jpeg

yes and more ....follow them to where they go and eat... where they vacation, to the theater, anywhere they go... they should be treated just like these right to lifer treated abortion clinic ... have some wack-o lefty shoot one just like they did at abortion clinic ... hey pay backs are a bitch right ??? maybe they will start following the constitution as it is written ... not what they make up...

Forum List

Back