Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

The claim was well, cnn cbs abc nbc ,got sued you said … so what the big deal you said about Fox being suited… so this was your source of these companies getting sued … turned out you didn’t read it all .. all the suits were either dropped or thrown out of court …serms you can’t remember shit
/——-/ “Fox being suited”
Fox got suited with a double breasted searsucker.
BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA

Okay, so you complain that Republicans cut funding because they allowed people the freedom to choose for themselves?

Sounds like you're upset because people aren't forced into paying for something they don't want.
Not at all … you on the right had nothing on n the ACA that you could cut ..then you stacked the courts to get your way … what people were objecting to, and it was just republicans objecting to sign up… republicans got their paid for Supreme Court judges to say that section of the ACA need to be removed … as my point here was and still is republicans love look for something in a bill that will cut its funding that’s what my whole post is about … I pointed out where the republicans got their lawyers and went through ever section of the ACA to find what they could do to cut cost … they came up with its unconstitutional to force some one to buy into it … my point wasn’t them being forced to buy into it, my whole point was republicans will take a bill do everything the can to cut its funding … then say see government can’t do anything right as the program fails because it has no funding … in the ACA case even thought they stop them from being forced to sigh up they still came in large enough numbers to get the program paid for … republicans lost their attemp to cut the funding was my whole point … not them being forced to buy into ACA as a example … they cut what ever they can to make a bill fail…

Not at all … you on the right had nothing on n the ACA that you could cut ..then you stacked the courts to get your way … what people were objecting to, and it was just republicans objecting to sign up… republicans got their paid for Supreme Court judges to say that section of the ACA need to be removed … as my point here was and still is republicans love look for something in a bill that will cut its funding that’s what my whole post is about … I pointed out where the republicans got their lawyers and went through ever section of the ACA to find what they could do to cut cost … they came up with its unconstitutional to force some one to buy into it … my point wasn’t them being forced to buy into it, my whole point was republicans will take a bill do everything the can to cut its funding … then say see government can’t do anything right as the program fails because it has no funding … in the ACA case even thought they stop them from being forced to sigh up they still came in large enough numbers to get the program paid for … republicans lost their attemp to cut the funding was my whole point … not them being forced to buy into ACA as a example … they cut what ever they can to make a bill fail…
Okay, so let's recoup. You complained that Republicans cut all the programs, then you come up with ONE program that they didn't cut, but instead stopped forcing people to pay into it, and then admit they failed in their attempt to cut it. You're not really very good at this, are you?

Okay, so let's recoup. You complained that Republicans cut all the programs, then you come up with ONE program that they didn't cut, but instead stopped forcing people to pay into it, and then admit they failed in their attempt to cut it. You're not really very good at this, are you?
Not what I said at all … never said that… you republicans have a very hard time comprehending what you read … now pay attention … I clearly said republicans cut the fund which s not sayin republicans cut programs … totally different … they cut the funding to the program causing it to fail … get it ??? Can’t explained it any easier then that

It's a very simple question that you're obviously trying to duck because you got called on it. You insist that Republican cut all the programs, I challenged you to name some programs that had smaller budgets one year after another. It's clear that you can't/won't even try to find any. Bottom line, you made it up and believe it because reasons and feelz, not facts.

Look them up, you should be able to find government programs and their spending on government websites. Go out there, pick some programs and list the ones that had bigger budgets one year and smaller budgets the next. That's all you have to do to demonstrate you're not just emoting nonsense.
Never said that do you have a reading problem ??? I said clearly republicans cut the funding to these programs … get it … what’s wrong with you idiots …
It's a very simple question that you're obviously trying to duck because you got called on it. You insist that Republican cut all the programs, I challenged you to name some programs that had smaller budgets one year after another. It's clear that you can't/won't even try to find any. Bottom line, you made it up and believe it because reasons and feelz, not facts.

Look them up, you should be able to find government programs and their spending on government websites. Go out there, pick some programs and list the ones that had bigger budgets one year and smaller budgets the next. That's all you have to do to demonstrate you're not just emoting nonsense.
stop putting words into my mouth that I never said … you need to sharpen your reading skills … you need to comprehend what you are reading…

Not what I said at all … never said that… you republicans have a very hard time comprehending what you read … now pay attention … I clearly said republicans cut the fund which s not sayin republicans cut programs … totally different … they cut the funding to the program causing it to fail … get it ??? Can’t explained it any easier then that

If a program's funding is cut, then it should be easy to show what programs that did with less money one year to the next. You haven't done that, have you? I will also remind you that you were very insistent that Republicans cut ALL the programs, and you haven't shown any figures from any government web sites showing any programs that had less to work with year over year.

Never said that do you have a reading problem ??? I said clearly republicans cut the funding to these programs … get it … what’s wrong with you idiots …

stop putting words into my mouth that I never said … you need to sharpen your reading skills … you need to comprehend what you are reading…
If Republicans "cut funding to these programs", then you should be able to show that the programs' budgets were smaller year over year. You haven't done that you've just insisted that they did it.

it's you that has trouble understanding ... it's obvious you dodged the questions and you're too lazy to look it up
wash rinse repeat again? Can't you find new material? BTW, we're still waiting for that program that was defunded.

If Republicans "cut funding to these programs", then you should be able to show that the programs' budgets were smaller year over year. You haven't done that you've just insisted that they did it.
ah, the fker's a waste of time. he's just a normal wash rinse repeat demofk! Nothing of interest in a thread, only trolling for him. Shout out using Tourette syndrome phrases and then double down on them until the troll gets the thread frozen.

wash rinse repeat again? Can't you find new material? BTW, we're still waiting for that program that was defunded
Already posted it dip shit ...you refused to answer it .... posted it more than once, twice, three times, and you still refused to admit I was telling the truth .... you seem to have a comprehension problem ... so you move on ... leave the big boy discussions to people who know what's going on ...

nor am I going to go through that brain damage ... all you are trying to do is waste my time ... I showed how they did it to the ACA ... where they couldn't find an unconstitutional tax in it ... they tried to remove many of the tases in it and failed ...they said well let's take away the mandated portion of the people to sign up ... that part of the program help pay for its operation ... the Republicans got the supreme court to remove it from the ACA ... at this point, in time it was too late to cause any real effect to the program because the people love the ACA had already signed up enough people to make it work ... at this point, the ACA has a large number people sign in last year 15.9 million more people signed up so as long as that keeps happening the republicans attempt to make it failed has failed...

If a program's funding is cut, then it should be easy to show what programs that did with less money one year to the next. You haven't done that, have you? I will also remind you that you were very insistent that Republicans cut ALL the programs, and you haven't shown any figures from any government web sites showing any programs that had less to work with year over year.
heres one
House Republicans are making a fresh effort to cut the budget of the Internal Revenue Service, with a key committee proposing a bill that would deliver a reduction of $2.2 billion, or almost 18%.

The vast majority of that cut — $2 billion — would come from enforcement funding for the tax agency. there's more

House Republicans’ Pledge to Cut Appropriated Programs to 2022 Level Would Have Severe Effects, Particularly for Non-Defense Programs​

With one day before the end of the fiscal year, instead of following the bipartisan lead of the Senate to keep the government open, 90% of House Republicans just voted for a partisan bill to eviscerate programs millions of hardworking families count on—with a devastating 30% cut to law enforcement, Meals on Wheels, Head Start, and more. They are breaking their word, abandoning the bipartisan deal that two-thirds of them voted for just four months ago, and marching our country toward an Extreme Republican Shutdown that will damage our economy, our communities, and national security. Here’s what it would mean for the American people if extreme House Republicans’ 30% cuts were extended for the entire year.
its trumps attempt to make them all fail

heres one
House Republicans are making a fresh effort to cut the budget of the Internal Revenue Service, with a key committee proposing a bill that would deliver a reduction of $2.2 billion, or almost 18%.

The vast majority of that cut — $2 billion — would come from enforcement funding for the tax agency. there's more

House Republicans’ Pledge to Cut Appropriated Programs to 2022 Level Would Have Severe Effects, Particularly for Non-Defense Programs​

With one day before the end of the fiscal year, instead of following the bipartisan lead of the Senate to keep the government open, 90% of House Republicans just voted for a partisan bill to eviscerate programs millions of hardworking families count on—with a devastating 30% cut to law enforcement, Meals on Wheels, Head Start, and more. They are breaking their word, abandoning the bipartisan deal that two-thirds of them voted for just four months ago, and marching our country toward an Extreme Republican Shutdown that will damage our economy, our communities, and national security. Here’s what it would mean for the American people if extreme House Republicans’ 30% cuts were extended for the entire year.
/----/ Republicans refusing to spend money we don't have.
Tissue?
1718189947857.png

heres one

So, IOW, instead of proving that all the programs were cut (as you claimed), you doubled down on claiming they WANT to cut programs. Politicians say a lot of things that never happen. The bottom line remains, you made an emotional rant that you believe because reasons and feelz, not reality.

nor am I going to go through that brain damage ... all you are trying to do is waste my time ... I showed how they did it to the ACA ... where they couldn't find an unconstitutional tax in it ... they tried to remove many of the tases in it and failed ...they said well let's take away the mandated portion of the people to sign up ... that part of the program help pay for its operation ... the Republicans got the supreme court to remove it from the ACA ... at this point, in time it was too late to cause any real effect to the program because the people love the ACA had already signed up enough people to make it work ... at this point, the ACA has a large number people sign in last year 15.9 million more people signed up so as long as that keeps happening the republicans attempt to make it failed has failed...
Yes, they did not want to force people to buy something they didn't want to buy. That's not freedom.

Already posted it dip shit ...you refused to answer it .... posted it more than once, twice, three times, and you still refused to admit I was telling the truth .... you seem to have a comprehension problem ... so you move on ... leave the big boy discussions to people who know what's going on ...
You can write you posted it a hundred times a day, but you factually didn’t or, you could post the post number. But you don’t. That’s my evidence

/----/ Republicans refusing to spend money we don't have.
Tissue?
View attachment 961080
like I said instead of responding with a credible response you respond with your stupidity of what's going on ...it's republicans cutting programs that are already paid for... it's not a case of money we don't have as you tried to imply here ... they are taking the money out to make them fail ... whether you like the idea of the money being paid these programs are paid for not a case of money we need more of ...its a case of money being taken out of to make them fail ... you asked for examples I've shown them and like I said you make stupid remarks ... programs need to be paid for with the money already there

Forum List

Back