Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

You pick one. You're claiming they all lost money, so it should be easy. Here's what you need to do:

1. Pick a program.
2. Google its budgets from its web site for 2016 and in 2017.
3. Post the numbers here. If the program had less money in 2017 than it did in 2016, you've found one.

Now, you've made your task harder because you claim ALL of them were cut, and you're just not going to be able to back that up. I'll make it easier on you and let you get away with 75%. Post the numbers showing that 75% of "the programs", which you haven't even named, were cut. We'll wait.
I’m not going to do that …. Are you saying republicans don’t go into programs and cut their ability to wor??? is this what you are trying to say ??? they don’t do this ??? it’s well known what republicans would do to programs that the left passed … they would get control of the house and senate then start picking away at the program how it got it’s money being taxes or people buying into it … for me to go after any program and say see here they did this … you would try some stupid well, give me a source … give you a source and you say well that’s a liberal source … I’m not going to jump through your hoops …when it’s clearly well know republicans go after a program cut their ability to function then say see government can’t do anything right … not going to play your game …
Health care for one is one they are currently working on by cutting how it’s paid for … you can’t deny they don’t … again not going to play your bull shit game …

Last edited:
I’m not going to do that …. Are you saying republicans don’t go into programs and cut their ability to wor??? is this what you are trying to say ??? they don’t do this ??? it’s well known what republicans would do to programs that the left passed … they would get control of the house and senate then start picking away at the program how it got it’s money being taxes or people buying into it … for me to go after any program and say see here they did this … you would try some stupid well, give me a source … give you a source and you say well that’s a liberal source … I’m not going to jump through your hoops …when it’s clearly well know republicans go after a program cut their ability to function then say see government can’t do anything right … not going to play your game …
Health care for one is one they are currently working on by cutting how it’s paid for … you can’t deny they don’t … again not going to play your bull shit game …
It's a very simple question that you're obviously trying to duck because you got called on it. You insist that Republican cut all the programs, I challenged you to name some programs that had smaller budgets one year after another. It's clear that you can't/won't even try to find any. Bottom line, you made it up and believe it because reasons and feelz, not facts.

Look them up, you should be able to find government programs and their spending on government websites. Go out there, pick some programs and list the ones that had bigger budgets one year and smaller budgets the next. That's all you have to do to demonstrate you're not just emoting nonsense.

It's a very simple question that you're obviously trying to duck because you got called on it. You insist that Republican cut all the programs, I challenged you to name some programs that had smaller budgets one year after another. It's clear that you can't/won't even try to find any. Bottom line, you made it up and believe it because reasons and feelz, not facts.

Look them up, you should be able to find government programs and their spending on government websites. Go out there, pick some programs and list the ones that had bigger budgets one year and smaller budgets the next. That's all you have to do to demonstrate you're not just emoting nonsense.
Are you really this stupid ??? I just posted one of the laws the Republicans recently went into and got funding removed ... are you really this stupid ??? all you have done here is ignore my post and write bull shit again ... once again the Republicans went into the courts and got part of the funding removed from the ACA ...how many times do I have to tell you this ... you must be this stupid ... I guess ... I don't have to look up anything ...you can go and fuck yourself before I look up anything... I don't prove me wrong you do.... so far you just ignored the part of the ACA bill again... I said now pay attention... part of the funding of the ACA was a mandate in the ACA that you had to sign up for the plan ... republicans removed that part of the bill causing the funding to go up in cost to the consumer ... this was there attempt to try and break the bill ... the problem they had was too many people had already signed up ... keeping the cost down and still people are signing up for the plan... the republicans in their attempt to cause the ACA fail , Failed no pay attention ...you moron ..

Are you really this stupid ??? I just posted one of the laws the Republicans recently went into and got funding removed ... are you really this stupid ??? all you have done here is ignore my post and write bull shit again ... once again the Republicans went into the courts and got part of the funding removed from the ACA ...how many times do I have to tell you this ... you must be this stupid ... I guess ... I don't have to look up anything ...you can go and fuck yourself before I look up anything... I don't prove me wrong you do.... so far you just ignored the part of the ACA bill again... I said now pay attention... part of the funding of the ACA was a mandate in the ACA that you had to sign up for the plan ... republicans removed that part of the bill causing the funding to go up in cost to the consumer ... this was there attempt to try and break the bill ... the problem they had was too many people had already signed up ... keeping the cost down and still people are signing up for the plan... the republicans in their attempt to cause the ACA fail , Failed no pay attention ...you moron ..
Okay, so you complain that Republicans cut funding because they allowed people the freedom to choose for themselves?

Sounds like you're upset because people aren't forced into paying for something they don't want.

The one you dodge you go back and read everyone of my post … then figure it out for yourself
Uh no, you post the post you claim. How do you suppose I’d know if I said I didn’t? How fking stupid are you really?

So you lie

Last edited:
Uh no, you post the post you claim. How do you suppose I’d know if I said I didn’t? How fking stupid are you really?

So you lie
nope, not going to happen ...not going to post it again just so you can start all over with your bull shit ...all you have to do is look for the B on each page just like we all do ...then you will find it ...where you started your bull shit responses ... just like you are doing here... if you refuse to do it, I get it you're another lazy Republican ...I'm not going to post it just so you can deny that I posted it again ... not going there skippy

/—-/ So you won’t be watching NBC news anymore.
Seems you missed this tiny bit of information on your own source about being sued

In 2019, a judge dismissed part of Sandmann's suit against The Washington Post. Then, the court allowed a section of suit to continue that criticized the outlets' use of the word "blocked" which is how Phillips characterized Sandmann's actions in interviews.

In January 2020, CNN settled. In July 2020, The Washington Post settled.

News:Judge dismisses Covington Catholic students’ defamation suit against media outlets

Seems you missed this tiny bit of information on your own source about being sued

In 2019, a judge dismissed part of Sandmann's suit against The Washington Post. Then, the court allowed a section of suit to continue that criticized the outlets' use of the word "blocked" which is how Phillips characterized Sandmann's actions in interviews.

In January 2020, CNN settled. In July 2020, The Washington Post settled.

News:Judge dismisses Covington Catholic students’ defamation suit against media outlets
/——/ Suddenly, a libtard can parse a court case and point out important details. It’s a miracle.

nope, not going to happen ...not going to post it again just so you can start all over with your bull shit ...all you have to do is look for the B on each page just like we all do ...then you will find it ...where you started your bull shit responses ... just like you are doing here... if you refuse to do it, I get it you're another lazy Republican ...I'm not going to post it just so you can deny that I posted it again ... not going there skippy
then I suggest you move on!

/——/ Suddenly, a libtard can parse a court case in point out important details. It’s a miracle.
The claim was well, cnn cbs abc nbc ,got sued you said … so what the big deal you said about Fox being suited… so this was your source of these companies getting sued … turned out you didn’t read it all .. all the suits were either dropped or thrown out of court …serms you can’t remember shit

Forum List

Back