Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

if your myotonic people didn't make these statements " the most terrifying words -I'm from the government and I'm here to help... then I would have to respond ...pay attention to what your guys are saying ... I realize you're too stupid to know what's being said I on the other had pay attention to every one of your people's posts...
I have no people. What an odd idea! I also don’t read minds like you. You can just state you’re too ignorant and I will thank you

first of all, it was one of your maga idiots that repeated Reagan statement which was" the most terrifying words -I'm from the government and I'm here to help...
I only responded to his stupidity ... when Reagan commented on government help he was referring to the failure of government programs ... what Reagan didn't tell you these programs were all defunded by the Republicans... every program that was there to help the people he took the money out of that program that made it work ... that's what your hero Reagan did and then made stupid comments like " the most terrifying words -I'm from the government and I'm here to help... but you're too stupid to know this all you do is listen to the right-wing banter

You are so fucking ignorant.

^^^ says the ignorant leftist who didn’t even know Reagan died. LOL.
You know if you want to comment comment on what we are talking about … one if your maga buddies commented on Reagan my respons was to his post… then I explained to you how stupid Reagan was … meaning he’s dead … it’s you yocsls that keep talking about how great Reagan’s was … the fact that you did’t realize we were talking about Reagan is no suprise to me… I clearly know he is dead
You are so fucking ignorant.
and you have no idea what’s going on the ignorant moron is you…

You know if you want to comment comment on what we are talking about … one if your maga buddies commented on Reagan my respons was to his post… then I explained to you how stupid Reagan was … meaning he’s dead … it’s you yocsls that keep talking about how great Reagan’s was … the fact that you did’t realize we were talking about Reagan is no suprise to me… I clearly know he is dead

You’re a parrot repeating the same line to all.

When everyone else is on point and you aren’t, it’s you

first of all, it was one of your maga idiots that repeated Reagan statement which was" the most terrifying words -I'm from the government and I'm here to help...
I only responded to his stupidity ... when Reagan commented on government help he was referring to the failure of government programs ... what Reagan didn't tell you these programs were all defunded by the Republicans... every program that was there to help the people he took the money out of that program that made it work ... that's what your hero Reagan did and then made stupid comments like " the most terrifying words -I'm from the government and I'm here to help... but you're too stupid to know this all you do is listen to the right-wing banter
Which programs had less money year after year to work with?

Forum List

Back