Zone1 A question for the USMB left.

Um, no, I just don't say, "Well, that's just Trump" every time he says something horrific or racist.
I take him at his word. He thinks America stopped being great and there are too many people of color here.
it's a simple enough question.
What day did America stop being great, and why?
IOW, you fit the classic definition of a useful idiot.

Hey, guy, I realize you have to cower in terror from the question, "When did America stop being great?" because any answer you give would say more about you than America.
:itsok:
Probably because adults realize the decline has been over multiple decades, due to liberal policies. There isn’t a specific date. That’s a child’s question.

Last edited:
Take your own advice.
When you can do this, you let me know..... :lmao:

Mating is then, part of being a human being's basic instinct. So, what accounts for the homosexual? Seems like a pretty unnatural mating behavior which is abnormal in the human population.

Beside the point, I was not talking about homosexuals you really did say what I said you did. Deny it all you want it's there. You failed to comprehend my point and went straight to your homosexual diatribe. Heterosexual mating, hetero marriages and raising children in hetero families is the backbone of America.
Why you lie so much? :dunno: :laugh:

That's pretty funny.

I'll vote. All I said is I won't vote for a bad candidate just because unscrupulous motherfuckers like you claim there are only two choices. They (you) are liars. We can vote for whomever we want.
I'll vote eh ? VOTE for who then ? There's only going to be two main contenders.

That's not how it works. You can't justify robbing a bank by proving the bank director is a crook. In the end you're still a bank robber.

As for the courts. There have been over 60 lawsuits prior the certification. Since then, we have discovery for Fox news were internal emails show they knew the election fraud charges were BS. Sidney Powell putting in court statements that she wasn't being reasonable. Guilliani saying in court his accusations were BS. True the vote (the 2000 mules people) that they have no evidence. Cyber Ninja Failing, etc.etc.

You can't keep on demanding your day in court when you've failed spectacularly dozens of times. The courts is not the lottery were you just can keep buying tickets until you win.
What in the hell makes you people so damned scared of court and a full trial that will settle everything like it should be settled ?????

I'll vote eh ? VOTE for who then ?
Well see who's running.
There's only going to be two main contenders.
Can't care. If they both suck, neither will get my vote. How can that be a controversial position? The fact that it is, the fact that it gets so many of you in a tizzy, points out just how fucked up things are. It's long past time to say "no".

Why are you so scared of heterosexual famlies?
They're scared of heterosexual Christian families on top of that.

And everybody knows why. If people haven't been paying attention, then they are as blind as a mule with it's blinders on.

Well see who's running.

Can't care. If they both suck, neither will get my vote. How can that be a controversial position? The fact that it is, the fact that it gets so many of you in a tizzy, points out just how fucked up things are. It's long past time to say "no".
Your choice, but the stakes are high.

They're scared of heterosexual Christian families on top of that.

And everybody knows why. If people haven't been paying attention, then they are as blind as a mule with it's blinders on.
Goat boy has been avoiding that discussion by slicing and dicing my posts to derail and obfuscate.

What in the hell makes you people so damned scared of court and a full trial that will settle everything like it should be settled ?????
"Scared of the courts" What makes you think we are scared of the courts? In case you haven't noticed, it is us "people", who are doing the suing now. Mostly in the form of defamation suits of those that you guys accused of perpetrating election fraud. What invariably happens is when asked for proof of the assertions, the people you take your cue from have to admit they don't have any.

You can't have a "full trial" when one side can't make a case. That's why you get all these default judgements.

You have your question, here's mine.

How many times, do you have to hear from everybody, INCLUDING those that made the accusations, that you guys have no proof, before you accept that there isn't any?

Last edited:
Liberal confusion explained

Read more about the article it’s confusing

"Scared of the courts" What makes you think we are scared of the courts? In case you haven't noticed, it is us "people", who are doing the suing now. Mostly in the form of defamation suits of those that you guys accused of perpetrating election fraud. What invariably happens is when asked for proof of the assertions, the people you take your cue from have to admit they don't have any.

You can't have a "full trial" when one side can't make a case. That's why you get all these default judgements.

You have your question, here's mine.

How many times, do you have to hear from everybody, INCLUDING those that made the accusations, that you guys have no proof, before you accept that there isn't any?
Until a full trial insues, otherwise where the same onus is also put on those who say that there wasn't any fraud, then it will never end as far as the American people getting closure on the matter goes.

The defense defending it's position of no fraud, would have to then prove it's defense in an open court with both sides being represented just as it should be for all of America to see.

This is what your side is scared of, otherwise it would have already taken place if were done right. Hey I'm ready to believe or go along with no fraud, but only if I watched the trial and it was proven with a shadow of a doubt that it was true that there was no fraud.

Until a full trial insues, otherwise where the same onus is also put on those who say that there wasn't any fraud, then it will never end as far as the American people getting closure on the matter goes.

The defense defending it's position of no fraud, would have to then prove it's defense in an open court with both sides being represented just as it should be for all of America to see.

This is what your side is scared of, otherwise it would have already taken place if were done right. Hey I'm ready to believe or go along with no fraud, but only if I watched the trial and it was proven with a shadow of a doubt that it was true that there was no fraud.
The people claiming fraud occurred DON'T WANT to have a full trial. As is shown by the fact that they either settled or admitted to not having evidence.

What specifically do you claim happened? I doubt you know.

The only trial that is going to full trial litigating voter fraud, is the trial about electoral college votes being forged and the VP being pressured to accept them as real. A trial that at the moment is stalled because those on trial are claiming they're immune to prosecution.

I very much doubt you want that particular trial to occur, or are in any way concerned about any and all procedural objection being filled and some entertained.

I'll even say I'm certain your upset every time one of those outlandish motions are dismissed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back