Zone1 A question for the USMB left.

You did say that, in post 497...."What's chaotic about society allowing people who are naturally attracted to the same sex to pursue relationships with people of the same sex?"
I did ask you that question. So what? That's not a statement it's a question. Do you know what a question is?
Beside the point, I was not talking about homosexuals you really did say what I said you did. Deny it all you want it's there.
Why don't I just quote your post #391 so we can all see what you were talking about....

Mating is then, part of being a human being's basic instinct. So, what accounts for the homosexual? Seems like a pretty unnatural mating behavior which is abnormal in the human population.

I don't know guy, seems reading it now it appears I had you all wrong. You mentioned nothing at all about homosexuals or unnatural behavior..... :lmao:
You failed to comprehend my point and went straight to your homosexual diatribe.
Yep. As evidenced by your post that mentions nothing at all about homosexuals..... :lmao:
Heterosexual mating, hetero marriages and raising children in hetero families is the backbone of America.
Uh uh....

I did ask you that question. So what? That's not a statement it's a question. Do you know what a question is?

Why don't I just quote your post #391 so we can all see what you were talking about....

I don't know guy, seems reading it now it appears I had you all wrong. You mentioned nothing at all about homosexuals or unnatural behavior..... :lmao:

Yep. As evidenced by your post that mentions nothing at all about homosexuals..... :lmao:

Uh uh....
So what? Why don't you? You have everything wrong. What 'evidence?'

I have a sincere question for the lefties here.
Why do you so many of you label disagreement as “hate”?
Example:
“I believe marriage is a religious institution, between a man and a woman.”
Lefty answer: “Why do you hate gays?”
Or:
“”I’m against abortion.”
Lefty answer: “Why do you hate women?”

Is it an Alinsky thing, painting your adversaries as extremist haters?
Something else?
Honestly, it's because the animus behind this kind of thinking is so hateful.

Whenever there is a discussion about gay marriage, you guys never leave it at "I'm not into that sort of thing!" Nope, it's almost always down to you expressing your disgust with gay sex, usually by describing gay male sex acts in graphic detail.

Same with abortion, instead of leaving it at 'I'd never have one" you guys almost always describe women who have abortions as "sluts" and "whores".

Honestly, it's because the animus behind this kind of thinking is so hateful.

Whenever there is a discussion about gay marriage, you guys never leave it at "I'm not into that sort of thing!" Nope, it's almost always down to you expressing your disgust with gay sex, usually by describing gay male sex acts in graphic detail.

Same with abortion, instead of leaving it at 'I'd never have one" you guys almost always describe women who have abortions as "sluts" and "whores".
You describe an outlier while I observed a much more common trend.

You describe an outlier while I observed a much more common trend.
Gay marriage and abortion were the two examples you gave in the OP.

The problem is you have it in reverse. If you aren't into the gay stuff and would never have an abortion, more power to you. I wouldn't do those things, either.

The problem is you guys want to make that decision for EVERYONE, and if someone doesn't agree with you, they are sluts or degenerates or whatever else you throw at people.

The problem is you have it in reverse. If you aren't into the gay stuff and would never have an abortion, more power to you. I wouldn't do those things, either.

The problem is you guys want to make that decision for EVERYONE, and if someone doesn't agree with you, they are sluts or degenerates or whatever else you throw at people.
Incorrect. Regardless, using harsh terms isn’t necessarily hatred. The left often uses the actual word “hate”.

Incorrect. Regardless, using harsh terms isn’t necessarily hatred. The left often uses the actual word “hate”.
It sounds pretty hateful to me. At the very least, it lacks empathy.

I'm actually empathetic towards the right. They see an America that isn't as good for white males as it was 50 years ago and they are angry.

It's misdirected anger, but I understand it.

It sounds pretty hateful to me. At the very least, it lacks empathy.
And therein lies the problem: lefties think their skewed perspective is reality.
I'm actually empathetic towards the right. They see an America that isn't as good for white males as it was 50 years ago and they are angry.
There it is again. You assume to know what other people think, even though no one on the right is saying “America isn’t as good for white males as it was 50 years ago”.
Literally no one.
It's misdirected anger, but I understand it.
And, for dessert, a fine portion of condescending concern troll virtue signaling.

There it is again. You assume to know what other people think, even though no one on the right is saying “America isn’t as good for white males as it was 50 years ago”.
Literally no one.

Really? So MAGA isn't a thing you say?

That seems to be the whole speil Trump is selling, demonizing the "other" (Mexico, China, minorities, feminists, gays).

And, for dessert, a fine portion of condescending concern troll virtue signaling.

Oh, my only concern is the damage you people are willing to do chasing an idealized past.

Trump made the country worse for everyone.. but he appeals to your worst instincts.... and you want to put him in there again to "own" the libs.

Really? So MAGA isn't a thing you say?
I don’t recall saying that. Do you have a quote?

That seems to be the whole speil Trump is selling, demonizing the "other" (Mexico, China, minorities, feminists, gays).
It “seems” that way to all indoctrinated drones who are told what to think by a biased MSM.
Oh, my only concern is the damage you people are willing to do chasing an idealized past.
Concern troll virtue signaling over a fictitious narrative doesn’t mean anything in reality.

Trump made the country worse for everyone.. but he appeals to your worst instincts.... and you want to put him in there again to "own" the libs.
And there you go again, projecting your own ignorance upon others.

It “seems” that way to all indoctrinated drones who are told what to think by a biased MSM.

I go by what you say.

MAGA- Make America Great Again.

That implies that America was great, but then ceased to be great at some point.

Of course, if you try to pin a MAGA type down on when America stopped being "Great", they never seem to be able to give you a date.

But it always seems to involve when people who don't share their values got their way on things.

Concern troll virtue signaling over a fictitious narrative doesn’t mean anything in reality.

Again, you are the one who is angry gays and abortion are things. Even if you can't tell me why.

And there you go again, projecting your own ignorance upon others.
Hey, guy, it's hard to admit you made a mistake, but you are doubling and tripling down.

I go by what you say.
MAGA- Make America Great Again.
That implies that America was great, but then ceased to be great at some point.
It’s a campaign slogan, used by both parties historically. Says absolutely nothing about “white males”. You’ve just been programmed to inject race into everything.
Of course, if you try to pin a MAGA type down on when America stopped being "Great", they never seem to be able to give you a date.
Probably because adults realize the decline has been over multiple decades, due to liberal policies. There isn’t a specific date. That’s a child’s question.
But it always seems to involve when people who don't share their values got their way on things.
Values like respecting the nuclear family, discouraging abortion, punishing crime, and having a secure border?
Again, you are the one who is angry gays and abortion are things. Even if you can't tell me why.
I can’t tell you why because I’m not angry about those things. Straw man much?
Hey, guy, it's hard to admit you made a mistake, but you are doubling and tripling down.
Hey, guy, you’re projecting again.

I have a sincere question for the lefties here.
Why do you so many of you label disagreement as “hate”?
Example:
“I believe marriage is a religious institution, between a man and a woman.”
Lefty answer: “Why do you hate gays?”
Or:
“”I’m against abortion.”
Lefty answer: “Why do you hate women?”

Is it an Alinsky thing, painting your adversaries as extremist haters?
Something else?
Because saying you disagree, and PERSONALY disapprove is not the same as telling lies,
BEING rude& mean attacking Other people that you know very little, to nothing about.
THATS HATE.

It’s a campaign slogan, used by both parties historically. Says absolutely nothing about “white males”. You’ve just been programmed to inject race into everything.

Um, no, I just don't say, "Well, that's just Trump" every time he says something horrific or racist.

I take him at his word. He thinks America stopped being great and there are too many people of color here.

Probably because adults realize the decline has been over multiple decades, due to liberal policies. There isn’t a specific date. That’s a child’s question.
it's a simple enough question.

What day did America stop being great, and why?

Forum List

Back