Zone1 A question for the USMB left.

They were contingent electors for which there is legal precent. Pence didn’t sign off on it. Game over, leave Trump alone, he committed no crime.
What is crazy is that the left thinks that Trump is this dumb ace that just decided to get up one morning and play president 🙄. If it weren't for Biden and the crats working this grand scheme together, this bull crap would have never caught any wind. America better wake up.

They were contingent electors for which there is legal precent. Pence didn’t sign off on it. Game over, leave Trump alone, he committed no crime
What there is precedent for is alternate electors in case the outcome of the election turned out different than originally thought. Pending a recount in the case of Kennedy.

The thing you ALL skip over. Was that by the time they reached Congress. Those electors where both certified by the Governor of Hawaii and a judge as the duly elected and certified electors of the State of Hawaii.

This is a VERY different proposition than CLAIMING electors ARE the duly elected electors of a State when they are manifestly not. And pressuring the VP to accept them as real when they are not.

It makes those documents false, and those that conspired to get them accepted as real... CRIMINALS.

All of you are concerned about voter fraud. Here it is. Forging electoral college votes from entire states in order to change the outcome of the election. And nobody is denying it happened.

contingent

i. A question for the USMB left. 240624 {post•520}. Leo123 Jun’24 Saqftu: They were contingent electors for which there is legal precent. #520

ii. A question for the USMB left. 240624 {post•523}.

Contingent on what?

NotfooledbyW Jun’24 Vaqftu: There was not one of the seven targeted states that wanted their slate of electors back. nfbw 240623 Vaqrtu00509

Here’s s previous series of posts explaining the criminal part that was never a legal precedent;

iii Fourth Plea Deal: Former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis reaches plea deal in Georgia election interference case 231025 {post•262}. protectionist Jun’24 Sfpdft: Nah. Representitives and Senators (over 100) sent letters to Pence to delay the certification, THAT is the crux of what happened, not al this this other sideline stuff. •••• Amazing that Pence ignored them (and th Constitution), and then claimed he was following the Constitution. prtctnst 231025 Sfpdft00262

iv. Fourth Plea Deal: Former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis reaches plea deal in Georgia election interference case 23102 {post•266} NotfooledbyW Oct’23 Vfpdft: Another Trump Lawyer and co-conspirator is John Eastman. Eastman is the connected criminal dot between fake electors and Mike Pence.

He wrote a memo explaining how the fake electors were to be used by Pence to overturn the election and have it handed to himself and Trump a Coup. nfbw 231026 Vfpdft00266

NotfooledbyW Oct’23 Vfpdft inserted link to transcript of Eastman Memo and commentary there of: By: CNN Updated 8:20 AM EDT, Tue September 21, 2021 21SEP21-EASTMANplan-00 TRUMP-Jan6-COUPattempt​
John Eastman, a conservative lawyer working with then-President Donald Trump's legal team, outlined in a two-page memo a scheme to try to persuade then-Vice President Mike Pence to subvert the Constitution and throw out the 2020 election results on January 6.​
1. VP Pence, presiding over the joint session (or Senate Pro Tempore Grassley, if Pence recuses himself), begins to open and count the ballots, starting with Alabama (without conceding that the procedure, specified by the Electoral Count Act, of going through the States alphabetically is required).​
2. When he gets to Arizona, he announces that he has multiple slates of electors, and so is going to defer decision on that until finishing the other States. This would be the first break with the procedure set out in the Act.​
3. At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States.​

The fake electors criminal conspiracy went only so far as it did because it could not get past Pence. Pence knew truth and refused to commit fraud with Trumo and his co-conspirators.

It’s easy to see where the fraud comes in just by reading the Eastman Memo with an honest and open independent mind.

Para 2. he {Pence} announces that he has multiple slates of electors, and. Para 3. he {Pence} announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States,

There were no ongoing disputes or multiple slates of electors in any states after December 14 2029.

Pence knew the truth and he knew acting against truth and going along with the Eastman Plan would have meant Pence would have crossed the line and become part of DJT’s criminal conspiracy to defraud the states and the federal government for the purpose of staying in office for a second term. Coup. nfbw 231026 Vfpdft00266

Pence didn’t sign off on it.

Bumped …….
Nationalism is not included in the gospel. Reaching all with the gospel is said, and it is not just those human, it's said even said for every creature so all should have positive effect to them with reaching any with the gospel, it should be with love. This is not exclusive like nationalism is. The state itself is a foreign entity to the Christian gospel.

You wrote this:
"If mating is the goal why pair off at all then? Wouldn't it be advantageous for everyone to have multiple sexual partners to ensure procreation?"

That is chaos^^^^. You never mentioned same sex either. I never said the goal was just 'mating.'
That's a question. Do you notice the curved thing at the end of the sentence with the period below it? :dunno: :laugh: I was asking you questions about your claims not actually suggesting people should sleep around and never get married. :laugh:

I have a sincere question for the lefties here.
Why do you so many of you label disagreement as “hate”?
Example:
“I believe marriage is a religious institution, between a man and a woman.”
Lefty answer: “Why do you hate gays?”
Or:
“”I’m against abortion.”
Lefty answer: “Why do you hate women?”

Is it an Alinsky thing, painting your adversaries as extremist haters?
Something else?
Why do conservatives create strawmen and then attack them?

I have a sincere question for the lefties here.
Why do you so many of you label disagreement as “hate”?
I can't speak for the "left", but I suspect part of the problem is that partisans generally go straight to screeching, over-the-top language when "disagreeing". it's not enough to say, "I disagree, there's a better way". The two-party fear mongers have to declare that anyone disagreeing with them is pure evil™. Fear sells.

That's a question. Do you notice the curved thing at the end of the sentence with the period below it? :dunno: :laugh: I was asking you questions about your claims not actually suggesting people should sleep around and never get married. :laugh:
i told you your statement depicted chaos and told you why.

Pay better attention:

In particular, “lefties” and “many”.
I’ve observed this, as have many others.
Try smarter next time.
The fact remains that Conservatives are not very fond of homosexuals and despise Transexuals and legislate accordingly

I have no issues with them and am perfectly willing to live and work with them
Again, are you very fond of homosexuals? You accused republicans of not being “very fond” of them, which implies that you either are, or are a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back