🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Election Is Over. Trump Has Won The Gay Vote!. So, Screw All The Phony Polls !!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:banana: :boobies: :party: Then again, we already know this, just google anything relating to gays for Trump! So if we do the math right, it looks like a 54/46 Trump Landslide !!!
Guess Hillary will just have to take a job in the white house repairing computers.
Trump Win's The Gay Vote

now if Trump can also get the 5% of all voters who are white women who feel like a black woman! then its a bigger landslide

I haven't researched this....is the gay community turning to Trump?

Hey now there is a shooting in Texas?

The crazies are just coming out Now?

Combine that with the 35% Hispanic vote he has right now and things could get interesting.

Smart tweet by Trump to the gay community that the far right immediately trampled under.

The gays know who are their enemies, not the far right that wants to put them in quarantine.

Hispanics? The very best at the moment for which Trump can hope is 21 to 22% and that is fading.

Smart tweet by Trump to the gay community that the far right immediately trampled under.

The gays know who are their enemies, not the far right that wants to put them in quarantine.

Hispanics? The very best at the moment for which Trump can hope is 21 to 22% and that is fading.
Does anyone on the forum take this idiot seriously? I hope not.

all Trump needs is 50% of the dead vote,,,and i will call the election for the donald

Forum List

Back