Electoral College Declares Trump Loser

Face it people, Trump is now outta the Oval Office, and is gonna go back to being a reality television person. Biden won, Trump lost. Get over it. You didn't hear Hillary bitching about the election like the Orange Baby In Chief has.
Hillary lost because communist democrat fraud wasn't as entrenched.

The communist democrat party must be destroyed and its roots torn up.

Or not.

"President-Elect Biden". That has such a delightful ring to it.

Face it people, Trump is now outta the Oval Office, and is gonna go back to being a reality television person. Biden won, Trump lost. Get over it. You didn't hear Hillary bitching about the election like the Orange Baby In Chief has.

Then you've had your fucking head up your ass for 4 years.

No, its not over....

Biden is not president--------

We the people refuse to accept a fraud sham election....

FUCK BIDEN

View attachment 429209

NO, fuck YOU and the money laundering criminal Xiden. You think you assholes “resisted” anything you stupid drunk? Wait til we drive Biden to tears on a daily basis by refusing to do ANYTHING that asshole wants. You, winco g0000, and the rest of you useless brain dead morons are in for a rude awakening.

^^^

View attachment 429222
Your surrender is noted you uneducated drunk. Now go fuck off.

is that what you thought that was?

:p
No, that’s what I KNOW that was. You lose again drunky. Again, fuck off.

only in yer mind.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Then you've had your fucking head up your ass for 4 years.

Oh, Air has seen all the videos. And ignores them.

You can't use evidence to convince people that have no use for evidence

No, its not over....

FUCK BIDEN

View attachment 429209

NO, fuck YOU and the money laundering criminal Xiden. You think you assholes “resisted” anything you stupid drunk? Wait til we drive Biden to tears on a daily basis by refusing to do ANYTHING that asshole wants. You, winco g0000, and the rest of you useless brain dead morons are in for a rude awakening.

^^^

View attachment 429222

only in yer mind.

And in fact you uneducated retarded drunk. Fuck off for the third time. Bitch slapping you libtards is so easy.

giphy.gif

Excellent news. Now maybe the healing can start.
Or the war can start.

No quarter.

No mercy.

1607990942163.png

:itsok:
Fuck you too proven liar. You assholes are going to get what’s coming to you in spades. And remember, you deserve everything we do to you.

No, its not over....

FUCK BIDEN

View attachment 429209

^^^

View attachment 429222

only in yer mind.

And in fact you uneducated retarded drunk. Fuck off for the third time. Bitch slapping you libtards is so easy.

you need to sharpen your skills, troll.

Fuck you too proven liar. You assholes are going to get what’s coming to you in spades. And remember, you deserve everything we do to you.

^^^

conservative-victim-card-check-one-or-more-options-below-choose-32179491.png

No, its not over....

FUCK BIDEN

View attachment 429209

^^^

View attachment 429222

only in yer mind.

No, I’m doing fine making you look like an uneducated drunk fool. You lose again.

It can't be over, because PoliticalChic has a 6 page 'copy and paste' of BASELESS fraud claims.

Oh, she is so smart, but can't provide any evidence, because no such evidence actually exists.
But she can post pages of FAKE claims made by so-called witnesses.
Who have also provided no evidence, just claims.
So, tell me this genius.....where is your proof there was no election fraud involved other than what the leftist media feeds its herds of sheeple? I would think that anyone with a minutia of smarts would realize that in 2020 election fraud would be almost impossible to prove. Enjoy!

No, its not over....

FUCK BIDEN

View attachment 429209

^^^

View attachment 429222

only in yer mind.

No, I’m doing fine making you look like an uneducated drunk fool. You lose again.

Biden's electoral win today says otherwise.

It can't be over, because PoliticalChic has a 6 page 'copy and paste' of BASELESS fraud claims.

Oh, she is so smart, but can't provide any evidence, because no such evidence actually exists.
But she can post pages of FAKE claims made by so-called witnesses.
Who have also provided no evidence, just claims.
So, tell me this genius.....where is your proof there was no election fraud involved other than what the leftist media feeds its herds of sheeple? I would think that anyone with a minutia of smarts would realize that in 2020 election fraud would be almost impossible to prove. Enjoy!

And by 'leftist media', you mean Attorney General Bill Barr?

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

^^^

View attachment 429237
Quit your whining libber. Guess nobody told you that biden won.

No, its not over....

FUCK BIDEN

View attachment 429209

^^^

View attachment 429222

only in yer mind.

You again? News flash retard. Biden hasn’t won anything until January 21. Oh wait, he’s likely to be implicated in a money laundering operation. Oops.

No, its not over....

FUCK BIDEN

View attachment 429209

^^^

View attachment 429222

only in yer mind.

You again? News flash retard. Biden hasn’t won anything until January 21. Oh wait, he’s likely to be implicated in a money laundering operation. Oops.

Says you, citing you. And as you've demonstrated with your hapless ignorance about 'suitcases full of ballots', you don't know what you're talking about.

Meanwhile,

Keep those eyes screwed shut. Alas, the world doesn't disappear just because you refuse to look at it.

OP's require some original content along with links, cut'npaste, etc. No original content, thread closed.

Forum List

Back