🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elegant Speaker Pelosi endorsement: Wonderful Donald was "lovely", "a gentleman" when I met him

I would flee from such an endorsement so fast their would be a puff of smoke. Yikes.

Did her botox face crack while she was speaking? I wonder how one of those forensic aging things would work on her given her real age versus the botox age she wants to be?

nuttier every day. putting Pelosi and elegant together is a real hoot. I can't remember the last time I've seen an Elegant Democrat woman. Jackie Kennedy was the last.

Now you have Pelosi, Warren , Hillary, Debbie the bulldog Wasserman_shultz and the ugly and downright nasty goes on and on

And of course Dubious Don also endorsed Hilary Clinton

When Hillary Clinton ran for president in 2008, Donald Trump donated to her campaign and raved about her White House credentials. She is “very talented, very smart,” he said.

In 2012, as Obama was running for re-election, Trump called Clinton “terrific” again in an interview with Fox News, saying she performed well as Secretary of State.

“Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman,” he told Greta Van Susteren. “I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.

• Banned
GUESS WHO CLASSY TAYLOR SWIFT ENDORSED!

upload_2016-5-17_2-1-34.png

When Hillary Clinton ran for president in 2008, Donald Trump donated to her campaign and raved about her White House credentials. She is “very talented, very smart,” he said.

In 2012, as Obama was running for re-election, Trump called Clinton “terrific” again in an interview with Fox News, saying she performed well as Secretary of State.

“Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman,” he told Greta Van Susteren. “I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.

I read he paid her to attend his wedding. Don't know which wedding (there have been so many) an don't know if its true.

I read he paid her to attend his wedding. Don't know which wedding (there have been so many) an don't know if its true.

Actually, if you Google it, there are several articles that say he paid Hillary to attend his wedding.

Forum List

Back