🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Eli Manning, NFL Player Speaks

Apparently the definition of a "mindless hater" is ANYBODY who has opinions that differ from those of the progressive playground bullies.
It's not political. It's a matter of societal fair play. Unless homosexuality is a crime, unless there is abject promiscuity, unless others are harmed, homosexuality can be conducted under the same conditions as heterosexuality. Some are banking the fires of stigmatizing homosexuality. The society has moved past that narrow type of thinking. Mr. Manning's comments were not made under duress, much to the amazement and incredulity of those who impose a stigma on homosexuality.

Stop seeing agendas under every bush. I realize it's a hard habit to break for Conservatives. They play the 'victim' card so often one might think that Conservatives are sissies.

If anyone is against homosexuality and speaks, the consequences can topple a career. So how can we expect any honesty on the subject?

We say it is now accepted, but is it really or are people still objecting to the lifestyle in silence? If I'm an NFL player, would I speak against gays and face fines and going to a class to force you to change your opinion or just shut up and go along?

The current climate is forcing an issue under the table.
So you are in favor of homosexuals being forced back into the closet? Would racism be accepted? Could a White player say that he refuses to play along side African American athletes and state that opinion without blow back or criticism? Could a player say that all red heads are inferior to him and therefore any red headed player should expect to be assaulted during the game?

Race, hair color, sexual orientation are immutable traits. Should immutable traits be something to object to, ridicule and deride? Are you really upset because it's unpopular to openly hate today? Would we as a society be better served if hatred was more prevalent?

Do you think men feel any less uncomfortable taking a shower with gay men, than women would be uncomfortable taking a shower with heterosexual men? Is it cool for me to hang out in the girls locker room? Im all for gay rights, but do you have to trample on everyone elses rights in order to have gay rights? I don't like taking showers with hetero men, let alone gay men.

You're such a sheep. What an original retort. No I am not worried about "catching the gay", Im not a young impressionable mind....It makes sense you can rationalize YOUR fears and discomfort with the idea of normalcy & healthy life choices. You live off emotion, there isn't a bit of rationality in you. Tell me why you think we should embrace a lifestyle that IF everyone today decided to embrace, sex with same sex only..would mean the demise of the human race? Do you hate humans or something? Be honest now...
So, in your mind, it's a far greater crime to be 'persecuted' for speaking in a way that further casts aspersions and stigma on homosexuality than to actually cast aspersions and stigma?

Are you afraid you're losing your ability to openly hate? Is that the real offense as you see it?

The real offense is trying to get people to embrace something that is unhealthy being taught that it's okay...when it's not normal or healthy & if it was, human kind would cease to exist. Unless ofcourse you believe once everyone embraces faggotry, eventually we will evolve into asexual beings and be able to reproduce without finding a mate? You people are extremely stupid. Sitting on a high horse supporting unhealthy habits. It's one thing to accept there are people who live an unhealthy lifestyle and tolerate it enough not to go out and physically assault them for it...most of us are willing to be fine with that. Once you start trying to fuck people's lives off because they don't agree with you and use coercion by way of peer pressure via media and the government...we have a problem.

What is not to understand about that? What if people who disagree with you gain power and do that to you? Think about it...
Your poisoned attitude toward homosexuality does serve to rationalize your fears and suspicions. But society has moved past you while you were engaged in blind rage. Are you afraid you might actually catch the Gay? Don't worry your pointy little head one minute over that. You, me and every other heterosexual are safe.

You're such a sheep. What an original retort. No I am not worried about "catching the gay", Im not a young impressionable mind....It makes sense you can rationalize YOUR fears and discomfort with the idea of normalcy & healthy life choices. You live off emotion, there isn't a bit of rationality in you. Tell me why you think we should embrace a lifestyle that IF everyone today decided to embrace, sex with same sex only..would mean the demise of the human race? Do you hate humans or something? Be honest now...
The real offense is trying to get people to embrace something that is unhealthy being taught that it's okay...when it's not normal or healthy & if it was, human kind would cease to exist. Unless ofcourse you believe once everyone embraces faggotry, eventually we will evolve into asexual beings and be able to reproduce without finding a mate? You people are extremely stupid. Sitting on a high horse supporting unhealthy habits. It's one thing to accept there are people who live an unhealthy lifestyle and tolerate it enough not to go out and physically assault them for it...most of us are willing to be fine with that. Once you start trying to fuck people's lives off because they don't agree with you and use coercion by way of peer pressure via media and the government...we have a problem.

What is not to understand about that? What if people who disagree with you gain power and do that to you? Think about it...
Your poisoned attitude toward homosexuality does serve to rationalize your fears and suspicions. But society has moved past you while you were engaged in blind rage. Are you afraid you might actually catch the Gay? Don't worry your pointy little head one minute over that. You, me and every other heterosexual are safe.
I was not born Gay nor did I make a choice to be Gay. I am a straight man not worried that everyone might make such a choice. I find it incredible that you even consider such a scenario. Live and let live displays a lot less emotional influence than the unreasonable fears you are unnecessarily burdened with.

Hatred and irrational fears are emotional reactions. I think you are projecting.

It's not political. It's a matter of societal fair play. Unless homosexuality is a crime, unless there is abject promiscuity, unless others are harmed, homosexuality can be conducted under the same conditions as heterosexuality. Some are banking the fires of stigmatizing homosexuality. The society has moved past that narrow type of thinking. Mr. Manning's comments were not made under duress, much to the amazement and incredulity of those who impose a stigma on homosexuality.

Stop seeing agendas under every bush. I realize it's a hard habit to break for Conservatives. They play the 'victim' card so often one might think that Conservatives are sissies.

If anyone is against homosexuality and speaks, the consequences can topple a career. So how can we expect any honesty on the subject?

We say it is now accepted, but is it really or are people still objecting to the lifestyle in silence? If I'm an NFL player, would I speak against gays and face fines and going to a class to force you to change your opinion or just shut up and go along?

The current climate is forcing an issue under the table.
So you are in favor of homosexuals being forced back into the closet? Would racism be accepted? Could a White player say that he refuses to play along side African American athletes and state that opinion without blow back or criticism? Could a player say that all red heads are inferior to him and therefore any red headed player should expect to be assaulted during the game?

Race, hair color, sexual orientation are immutable traits. Should immutable traits be something to object to, ridicule and deride? Are you really upset because it's unpopular to openly hate today? Would we as a society be better served if hatred was more prevalent?

Did I say I was for that? How the hell did you get that out of my statement?

I also don't equate sexual preference to being of a different race, I would never equalize the plight of African Americans with those of homosexuals, entirely two different subjects.

I am saying that a vote in liberal California turned down gay marriage and yet polls in California are saying they were pro-gay marriage. You can demand that everyone say the right thing however, you cannot demand acceptance and when everyone is so sensitive to critism, you'll get none, but you won't get honesty either. Californian's weren't honest, when they could vote without anyone knowing what they voted, they voted it down.

As far as the rest of your drama fill post, I think you are reading into my posts and wanting to find an argument. I am only stating my observation.

So, in your mind, it's a far greater crime to be 'persecuted' for speaking in a way that further casts aspersions and stigma on homosexuality than to actually cast aspersions and stigma?

Are you afraid you're losing your ability to openly hate? Is that the real offense as you see it?

Catch the gay? Blind rage?

Lots of drama, you might want to call TNT.

Why does Eli Maning get this own thread? There's a whole truck load of NFL players who've said similar things. Some of them are being sincere, while some are trying to be politically correct. As far as I'm concerned this is about football now. Let the guy make or not make the team based on performance. Eli Manning sucks!

Why does Eli Maning get this own thread? There's a whole truck load of NFL players who've said similar things. Some of them are being sincere, while some are trying to be politically correct. As far as I'm concerned this is about football now. Let the guy make or not make the team based on performance. Eli Manning sucks!

but none of them kicked tom brady's ass in 2 superbowls

but none of them kicked tom brady's ass in 2 superbowls

I give you that.

An excellent point. Honesty will go in favor of a lie. But the resentment at having to lie will have some unexpected consequences.

With reason, unlike fools on this forum who are scared of someone seeing their pee pee in the locker room.

Eli Manning On How Michael Sam Would Be Treated In The New York Giants' Locker Room

New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning sounded off on Michael Sam's headline-making news as part of an interview with HuffPost Live this week.

As to how his Giants teammates would've reacted if Sam had been drafted by that team, Manning said, "We have a great locker room, and I think the most important thing ... you're drafted a football player. That's all we care about in the locker room."

Noting that "what you do outside in your personal life is up to you," Manning added, "I was excited for [Sam]. This is a gentleman who's been through a lot ... I'm wishing Michael all the best in having a successful career."
Ok...And? Is there a problem here? Or are you just trolling?

With reason, unlike fools on this forum who are scared of someone seeing their pee pee in the locker room.

Eli Manning On How Michael Sam Would Be Treated In The New York Giants' Locker Room

New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning sounded off on Michael Sam's headline-making news as part of an interview with HuffPost Live this week.

As to how his Giants teammates would've reacted if Sam had been drafted by that team, Manning said, "We have a great locker room, and I think the most important thing ... you're drafted a football player. That's all we care about in the locker room."

Noting that "what you do outside in your personal life is up to you," Manning added, "I was excited for [Sam]. This is a gentleman who's been through a lot ... I'm wishing Michael all the best in having a successful career."
Ok...And? Is there a problem here? Or are you just trolling?

Just more drama queen bullshit, for the libtards to go on and on about.

They gotta make sure everybody thinks the majority now agree with them.

Yawwwwwn...same ol same ol

I was not born Gay nor did I make a choice to be Gay. I am a straight man not worried that everyone might make such a choice. I find it incredible that you even consider such a scenario. Live and let live displays a lot less emotional influence than the unreasonable fears you are unnecessarily burdened with.

Hatred and irrational fears are emotional reactions. I think you are projecting.

Forum List

Back