Elijah Cummings ALSO called Baltimore "drug infested" - Trump called "racist" for same thing

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
If not for lies, hypocrisy, and 35% of Americans BRAIN DEAD, and actually believing the FAKE NEWS... the party of INFANTICIDE would be completely irrelevant!

If not for lies, hypocrisy, and 35% of Americans BRAIN DEAD, and actually believing the FAKE NEWS... the party of INFANTICIDE would be completely irrelevant!

1999 population: 674,000
2016 population: 614,000

If nothing else, there were about 60,000 smart people.

Every single homeless filled filthy drug and rat infested city in America happens to be governed by democrats...
We can't let them have the keys to the country...

my friends, i come before you a broken man. before Trump came along, i was a liberal.

i realized his anti-pc rhetoric never wounded me even though the darkness and the bad mood of the trump era was everywhere, a badge of hip and cool "alt-right" status.

everyone is corrupt and everything is a scam and we are all being given a diet of grit.

one could argue Trump's rhetoric fucked Americans up. or from another angle, it made them stronger. looking back, it made each American less of a wuss!

children are coddled into helplessness, enthralled by the cult of victimization. TRUMP MADE THEM LESS OF A WUSS

Forum List

Back