Elisabeth Warren Flip Flop: I Never Claimed to be Cherokee, Oh Wait I Sure Did!

Okay then.

My hubby claims to be part Indian without any evidence than because his grandma said so. Not that he's ever used that information to get a job.

I am unconvinced on the entire topic.

On the plus side, tinydancer loves you and she has all the good mind altering drugs.

Please tell me you realize she is a complete liar and a fraud. I think where this hits me most is I have watched a ton on people try to cash in on trying to fake themselves out to be wannabe injuns. Its a sin man.

She's a bitch and a liar who stole someone elses job.
So don't vote for her. It really is that simple. The politics of personal destruction will win. :)

I thought she was already a Harvard law professor before the directory listing was made?

nope

US Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren - who said Friday she didn’t realize Harvard Law School had been promoting her as a Native American faculty member in the 1990s - was listed as a minority professor in American law school directories for nine years before she landed at Harvard, documents show.

The Association of American Law Schools desk book, a directory of law professors from participating schools, includes Warren among the minority law professors listed, beginning in 1986 and continuing through 1995. The years include time she spent teaching at the University of Texas and the University of Pennsylvania, before she joined the faculty at Harvard Law.

Directories identified Warren as minority - Boston.com
Okay then.

My hubby claims to be part Indian without any evidence than because his grandma said so. Not that he's ever used that information to get a job.

On the plus side, tinydancer loves you and she has all the good mind altering drugs.

what the hell man? I'd never accuse you of bullshit like this. what are you doing? I'd never do this to you.

Okay then.

what the hell man? I'd never accuse you of bullshit like this. what are you doing? I'd never do this to you.

Dude. You make Hunter S. Thompson look sober.

I thought she was already a Harvard law professor before the directory listing was made?

nope

US Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren - who said Friday she didn’t realize Harvard Law School had been promoting her as a Native American faculty member in the 1990s - was listed as a minority professor in American law school directories for nine years before she landed at Harvard, documents show.

The Association of American Law Schools desk book, a directory of law professors from participating schools, includes Warren among the minority law professors listed, beginning in 1986 and continuing through 1995. The years include time she spent teaching at the University of Texas and the University of Pennsylvania, before she joined the faculty at Harvard Law.

Directories identified Warren as minority - Boston.com
Okay then.

i claim to be part indian because my dad told me so. i look as much like an indian as elizabeth does, and i never used it to get a job, either.

as for mind altering drugs; been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.

shocker, i know :lol:

we'll see how she does in the debates. i'm kinda rooting for her, just to see what mani comes up with if i lose our bet.

but not enough to vote for her lying, carpetbagging self.

Okay then.

i claim to be part indian because my dad told me so. i look as much like an indian as elizabeth does, and i never used it to get a job, either.

we'll see how she does in the debates. i'm kinda rooting for her, just to see what mani comes up with if i lose our bet.

:lol: :lol: I didn't know there was a bet involved.

I've seen pictures of her with a little round face that looks kind of American Indian to me.

But I won't vote for her, just out of respect for you. ;)

Okay then.

I've seen pictures of her with a little round face that looks kind of American Indian to me.

you're the bestie.

candace bergen looks more like an indian than she does.

elizabeth_warren--300x300.jpg

Okay then.

I dont find it funny

Okay then.

I dont find it funny

i'll alert the media

Uh, no. I don't think you really thought that. I think you're just testing to see if that is a lie that will fly.

What I find hilarious is all the libtards begean promoting the talking points that she didnt do it, Harvard did it for her, then she comes clean and makes them look dumber than we thought possible......priceless!

Okay then.

Holy crap, do you have ANY idea how racist you are? Seriously? "A little round face that looks kind of American Indian to me"??????

you're the bestie.

She's kinda hot in a womens studies, liberal, lesbian kinda way. And she really looks indian, it's hot how exotic she looks.

you're the bestie.

She's kinda hot in a womens studies, liberal, lesbian kinda way. And she really looks indian, it's hot how exotic she looks.

Hmmm...

humetewa%20diane%201.jpg

I'm just not seeing the resemblance.

What is it with Democrats trying to be fake Indians? Was that Ward Churchill endorsement worth it for her? What a dunce.

Holy crap, do you have ANY idea how racist you are? Seriously? "A little round face that looks kind of American Indian to me"??????

Another Ravi the Raving Lunatic classic. :lol:

Forum List

Back