Elitism blindness

grainbely

Gold Member
Mar 7, 2017
Why is it that the right labels Hollywood elites as all of the bad aspects of rich excess in America but ignores these aspects on trump? He has the most blatant cases of nepotism in recent history shoeing his kids into prominent admin roles and through security checks. Not to mention the guy is textbook elitist in general. Everything he does must be grandstanded and flashy. He must be celebrated and not criticized. He essentially IS the Hollywood elite that the right cries about.

Because he is pro-America, while those people want to end America. I mean if they filmed movies telling how west is the best and Africa is shit hole... which is true... no one would have a problem with them.

Last edited:
Why is it that the right labels Hollywood elites as all of the bad aspects of rich excess in America but ignores these aspects on trump? He has the most blatant cases of nepotism in recent history shoeing his kids into prominent admin roles and through security checks. Not to mention the guy is textbook elitist in general. Everything he does must be grandstanded and flashy. He must be celebrated and not criticized. He essentially IS the Hollywood elite that the right cries about.
Trump is one of us, he worked hard, never forgot how to build a business,, think about what trump has done and he’s not Jewish, he had none of those connections like a rich Jewish family has.. he’s amazing

Because Cult45 attracts the very lowest common denominator of America.

Because Cult45 attracts the very lowest common denominator of America.
Most Americans with roots are In a cult ?

Because he is pro-America, while those people want to end America. I mean if they filmed movies telling how west is the best and Africa is shit hole... which is true... no one would have a problem with them.

Pro America my ass. "We've got a lot of killers. What do you think? Our country's so innocent?"

“He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

America loves and respects our returned POW's even if they are on the opposite side of an issue.

He is more beholden to Russia than any country in the Western Alliance.

How Russian Money Helped Save Trump’s Business

Pro America my ass. "We've got a lot of killers. What do you think? Our country's so innocent?"

“He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

America loves and respects our returned POW's even if they are on the opposite side of an issue.

Yes one of the few pro American people in WH.

He's not perfect of course, but what you outlined is stupid. Being Pro-America doesn't mean being uncritical of some mistakes we have made, or being pro anti-American Mc-Stain for that matter. However, his statement about bringing in more immigrants may perhaps be anti-American in the current atmosphere.

He's not perfect of course, but what you outlined is stupid. Being Pro-America doesn't mean being uncritical of some mistakes we have made, or being pro anti-American Mc-Stain for that matter. However, his statement about bringing in more immigrants may perhaps be anti-American in the current atmosphere.

Oh no, when President Obama made mention of any mistake we ever made he was on "The Grand Apology Tour". The precedent has been set, Trump is just as un-American as Obama is.

Oh no, when President Obama made mention of any mistake we ever made he was on "The Grand Apology Tour". The precedent has been set, Trump is just as un-American as Obama is.

Nah, actually it was because he preached anti-American values such as huge welfare programs and "you didn't build that". But even if it was, I never gave a shit about those criticisms. It is quite ironic though that he supposedly was a war critic, yet won a peace prize for bombing Libya. Admittedly, Trump is not much better. He was supposed to shut down the border, yet has ended up making speeches how he will bring in more people to the country to replace Americans than ever before.

Nah, actually it was because he preached anti-American values such as huge welfare programs and "you didn't build that". But even if it was, I never gave a shit about those criticisms. It is quite ironic though that he supposedly was a war critic, yet won a peace prize for bombing Libya. Admittedly, Trump is not much better. He was supposed to shut down the border, yet has ended up making speeches how he will bring in more people to the country to replace Americans than ever before.

Not to well informed I see. I love false narratives today. Take a tiny fragment of a sentence and construct an entirely false narrative like "you didn't build that" When the fact of the matter is the President was specifically talking about "...this unbelievable American system...... Somebody invested in roads and bridges."

But the narrative sticks in the Fauxsphere.

Remarks by the President at a Campaign Event in Roanoke, Virginia

And that peace prize was given to him before he did practically anything. But just to be clear, you think that him getting that prize should have limited him from using military power against our enemies?

Trump is an actual person. Obama is an Ivy League partisan puppet. Of course he's more well-mannered.

Holy shit

Holy shit

Agree.
Looks like a professional shark-jumper, to me.

Not to well informed I see. I love false narratives today. Take a tiny fragment of a sentence and construct an entirely false narrative like "you didn't build that" When the fact of the matter is the President was specifically talking about "...this unbelievable American system...... Somebody invested in roads and bridges."

But the narrative sticks in the Fauxsphere.

Remarks by the President at a Campaign Event in Roanoke, Virginia

And that peace prize was given to him before he did practically anything. But just to be clear, you think that him getting that prize should have limited him from using military power against our enemies?

You can't possibly be this dumb. Obama got the peace prize preemptively to END wars, not start them. It's completely irrelevant what Obama was referring to with his stupid comment. It doesn't take a genius to figure out where he stands, just listen to one of his speeches. And that comment characterizes it well, that's perhaps why it won't die.

Trump is one of us, he worked hard, never forgot how to build a business,, think about what trump has done and he’s not Jewish, he had none of those connections like a rich Jewish family has.. he’s amazing
Not sure what the Jewish connections is, but trump had great connections and assets he inherited from his father's legacy. We can assume he has worked hard but it's not a measurable concrete metric, and so does most of everyone else. His past is riddled with questionable or downright illegal business practices. You dont have to look far to find it.

Not sure what the Jewish connections is, but trump had great connections and assets he inherited from his father's legacy. We can assume he has worked hard but it's not a measurable concrete metric, and so does most of everyone else. His past is riddled with questionable or downright illegal business practices. You dont have to look far to find it.

Trump worked hard and layed alot of concrete ....umm... metrics (since that's the measurement scale that you're using).

I’ve been to a couple bar mitzvah That room is full of rich jews and the party isn’t for the kid it’s for biz networking.

Trump didn’t have that, he used money and turned it in to hundreds of millions.. through hard work. That’s why he’s respected, he leaned on no one.

We don’t see many white non Jews really make it big anymore.. it’s sad.. trump is the man

Holy shit

Agree.
Looks like a professional shark-jumper, to me.
What does this even mean? My post is in response to news of the university mail fraud scandal. I saw right wingers framing it as Hollywood elites being disgusting simply because the face of the accused were a few actors. All the sudden they have a problem with elitist and illegal nepotism while we've had 2 years of el cheeto parading it himself with not a peep from the trumpets. Kushner, Ivanka, Don Jr., and the larger trump org are making serious bank right now and arent even qualified or secure enough to be part of the admin. We will see once the dust has settled and the true journalists have done their diligence - none from FOX of course. I'm sure it will be hypocritcally ignored or evaded.

I’ve been to a couple bar mitzvah That room is full of rich jews and the party isn’t for the kid it’s for biz networking.

Trump didn’t have that, he used money and turned it in to hundreds of millions.. through hard work. That’s why he’s respected, he leaned on no one.
That's patently false, though. He took advantage of his father's money, business, assets. Not sure why you would double down on it. It's not the same as your perspective on Jewish culture but it's far far far from nothing.

Forum List

Back