Elizabeth Warren confirms that Kamala will grant citizenship to all illegal immigrants

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Now they aren't even trying to hide the plan.

Inundate America with Biden's Horde of Illegals, some 10 million, combined that with the illegals already here. Voila! Democrats create 20-30 million new citizens overnight, 80%+ of whom will get steered into voting Democrat.

The Venezuela of the North here we come if that happens

It also shows how cheaply Democrats hold citizenship.

Elizabeth Warren confirmed this morning that Kamala Harris will work with Congress to grant citizenship to the tens of millions of illegals inside our country.

Here’s what she said:

“I believe we need to create a pathway to citizenship. All of that is a part of what we need to do for comprehensive immigration reform. Kamala Harris will work with Congress and get that done.”

...​

Inundate America with Biden's Horde of Illegals, some 10 million, combined that with the illegals already here. Voila! Democrats create 20-30 million new citizens overnight, 80%+ of whom will get steered into voting Democrat.

Elizabeth Warren confirmed this morning that Kamala Harris will work with Congress to grant citizenship to the tens of millions of illegals inside our country.
Here’s what she said:
“I believe we need to create a pathway to citizenship. All of that is a part of what we need to do for comprehensive immigration reform. Kamala Harris will work with Congress and get that done.”

...​

That is entirely un-Constitutional.

CONGRESS makes immigration law, not the president.

She says she would propose it as part of 'comprehensive immigration reform' and certainly a Democratic Congress would go along, as would any number of useless Republicans.

That reform they speak of has always included amnesty and then fast-track citizenship.

Democrat gerrymandering by way of illegal immigration. I see many congressional and senatorial district lines being redrawn.

That was probably the plan from the start.

Here’s what she said:

...​

This is idiocy. You have deliberately with malice misrepresented immigration reform

Another day, another lie.

You guys must really be worried about Harris.

Your avatar doesn't really fit you. This one would be far more appropriate...

1722212052406.jpeg

The Constitution is not something they care about, much less adhere to.
I feel like America has been gone for years.
President Wilson admitted in 1913 he destroyed the nation or at least put one of the first nails in its coffin.

A pathway to citizenship?

Yeah it's immigration and the citizenship program. We already have it and a whole lot of people became citizens through it. So they pretend we don't have a program already and spit in the face of all the people who legally became a citizen?

They should be tried for treason. And I don't throw that term out lightly, treason is serious business and one of the worst crimes you can comitt against America and it used to result in death.

Forum List

Back