Elizabeth Warren Refuses To Celebrate Columbus Day, Marks “Indigenous Peoples Day” Instead

Is Warren still claiming to be a native?

I thought she stopped lying about her background....:cuckoo:

No no no...... she was claiming to be ..." NAIVEeeeeee " it's almost like being native except she gets lost in the woods a lot, and in traffic

Columbus Day is really stupid . When you think about it .

He didn’t land in the USA .
He didn’t discover shit that wasn’t already sitting there .
I think Martin Luther king day is stupid. I don't get a day off. so why should I give a shit about your fking feelings?

At least MLK is an American .

Since when are you cons so pro foreigner?

Columbus Day is really stupid . When you think about it .

He didn’t land in the USA .
He didn’t discover shit that wasn’t already sitting there .
I think Martin Luther king day is stupid. I don't get a day off. so why should I give a shit about your fking feelings?

At least MLK is an American .

Since when are you cons so pro foreigner?
What does that have to do with the guy that led the path to create america exactly? no columbus, no MLK

c33d04ca9e44054ac7d8968a38dba5a0--liberal-logic-stupid-liberals.jpg

I never noticed Columbus Day being all that popular outside of the Italian community. I'd rank it not even close to St Patrick's Day and Cinco De Mayo in folks' hearts, well, at least our stomachs. No doubt Indigenous Peoples Day will be an even greater fail. Just compare all the pizza shops to how few places we can go for Indian Fry Bread.

Might want to read how Columbus treated the Indians that didn't bring in gold to his camp. According to some historians Columbus had their hands cut off.

Forum List

Back