🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elizabeth Warren schools Paul Ryan on poverty in 80 seconds

Still waiting for anyone to offer concrete examples from Elizabeth Warren's Senate record that should make me consider not voting for her again.

Everything that is a negative for normal people is a positive for you.
How about if we showed she supported restrictions on abortion and opposed gay marriage?

More specific examples and not a touch of ignorant vitriol. Fantastic.

Yup, you paint such a convincing argument I have much to think about. :lol:

Why dont you tell us what would persuade you not to vote for Warren again? I realize that might require some thought and effort on your part.
But the truth is you like the old bitch. She reminds you of someone.

Everything that is a negative for normal people is a positive for you.
How about if we showed she supported restrictions on abortion and opposed gay marriage?

Why dont you tell us what would persuade you not to vote for Warren again? I realize that might require some thought and effort on your part.

It would obviously take a lot more than the comical, ineffectual ranting of dipshit **** posting anonymously on the internet. You can't even articulate one single thing she's done in the Senate that you find objectionable, yet you hate her with every fiber of your being. Fortunately for you, that doesn't require any thought or effort on your part whatsoever.

I especially like this part...

Warren: “Paul Ryan says don’t blame Wall Street: the guys who made billions of dollars cheating American families. Don’t blame decades of deregulation that took the cops off the beat while the big banks looted the American economy. Don’t blame the Republican Secretary of the Treasury, and the Republican president who set in motion a no-strings-attached bailout for the biggest banks – Nope. Paul Ryan says keep the monies flowing to the powerful corporations, keep their huge tax breaks, keep the special deals for the too-big-to-fail banks and put the blame on hardworking, play-by-the-rules Americans who lost their jobs.”

I've been involved in the institutional investment business for nearly 20 years. Regulation, compliance and oversight is much, much greater than when I started.

Warren: “Paul Ryan says don’t blame Wall Street: the guys who made billions of dollars cheating American families. Don’t blame decades of deregulation that took the cops off the beat while the big banks looted the American economy. Don’t blame the Republican Secretary of the Treasury, and the Republican president who set in motion a no-strings-attached bailout for the biggest banks – Nope. Paul Ryan says keep the monies flowing to the powerful corporations, keep their huge tax breaks, keep the special deals for the too-big-to-fail banks and put the blame on hardworking, play-by-the-rules Americans who lost their jobs.”

I've been involved in the institutional investment business for nearly 20 years. Regulation, compliance and oversight is much, much greater than when I started.

You must be mistaken or lying. Warren says we've seen massive deregulation. Every lib poster here claims Bush deregulated the financial industry and that's what led to the recession. Are you saying they're wrong???

It would obviously take a lot more than the comical, ineffectual ranting of dipshit **** posting anonymously on the internet. You can't even articulate one single thing she's done in the Senate that you find objectionable, yet you hate her with every fiber of your being. Fortunately for you, that doesn't require any thought or effort on your part whatsoever.
Yeah nothing. Just like I thought. You're wedded to her.

Such a joy to try to get a Construction LOC today.

Families tell their kids all kinds of things. Rublio was told Castro made his parents leave Cuba. False. Romney said his father marched with Martin Luther King Jr. False. Bush said he had no criminal record when he ran for president. False. I'm sure we could go on.

Hillary claimed she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary even though she was born in 1947 and Sir Edmund conquered Mt Everest in 1953.

Hillary claimed her helicopter was shot at when she landed in Bosnia. the pilot says no such thing ever occurred.

FYI, Bush has never had a criminal record.

Bush had a Criminal record. He was arrested and convicted on DUI. He tried to hide that.

George W. Bush DUI Arrest Record | The Smoking Gun

Snopes clears up your little Hillary fallacy.

snopes.com: Hillary Clinton and Sir Edmund Hillary

And the "Helicopter" story was actually a plane.

She admitted to her mistake.

Hillary Clinton calls Bosnia sniper story a mistake | Reuters

Did it cost over half a million lives? Like Bush's "mistake" in Iraq?

GW Bush, first president with an arrest record.

I wonder how genuine American Indian view Liz Warren

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Families tell their kids all kinds of things. Rublio was told Castro made his parents leave Cuba. False. Romney said his father marched with Martin Luther King Jr. False. Bush said he had no criminal record when he ran for president. False. I'm sure we could go on.

Hillary claimed she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary even though she was born in 1947 and Sir Edmund conquered Mt Everest in 1953.

Hillary claimed her helicopter was shot at when she landed in Bosnia. the pilot says no such thing ever occurred.

FYI, Bush has never had a criminal record.

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Forum List

Back