🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elizabeth Warren schools Paul Ryan on poverty in 80 seconds

I prefer she goes somewhere to flip burgers, under the close supervision of someone that knows what they're doing of course....... :thup:

Which votes do you find the most contentious?

It's her rhetoric i have a problem with, starting here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htX2usfqMEs]Elizabeth Warren on Debt Crisis, Fair Taxation - YouTube[/ame]

Is there a politician whose rhetoric you do not find contentious?

Serious question (I know sometimes I have to specify).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htX2usfqMEs]Elizabeth Warren on Debt Crisis, Fair Taxation - YouTube[/ame]

All of them have some degree of nonsense, but the class warfare nonsense is about the worst. As much as the left foams at the mouth about guys like these, i'd have to say Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and Allen West to name a few. So there you go, flame away niggas......... :thup:

Elizabeth Warren on Debt Crisis, Fair Taxation - YouTube

All of them have some degree of nonsense, but the class warfare nonsense is about the worst. As much as the left foams at the mouth about guys like these, i'd have to say Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and Allen West to name a few. So there you go, flame away niggas......... :thup:

You say you don't support class warfare and then you cite three politicians on the front-lines of said war. Is it class warfare you don't like, or just when the plebes bring fire to the fight?

Cherokee Response to Liz Warren's Outrageous Lies

"Tell the truth.

You see, Ms. Warren, some of us have independently done our own research and we know you have no documentation supporting your claim of Cherokee ancestry.* We wonder why you believe you have the right to claim Cherokee ancestry and to call yourself a Native American when you have no evidence to support your claim. While you cling to a family story and the inaccurate report that ONE document was found that supports your claim, we real Cherokees understand that those things mean nothing. You see, we Cherokees have lots and lots and lots of documentation supporting our claims of our ancestry. Our Cherokee ancestors are found on every roll of the Cherokee Nation (30+ rolls!) dating back to before the removal and in all sorts of other documentation, including but not limited to claims against the US government for lost property; the Moravian missionary records; ration lists before and after the forced removal, etc...yet your ancestors are found in NONE of those records."

Read more: Thoughts from Polly's Granddaughter: A Letter to Elizabeth Warren

You say you don't support class warfare and then you cite three politicians on the front-lines of said war. Is it class warfare you don't like, or just when the plebes bring fire to the fight?

They don't disingenuously try to play Robin Hood with their rhetoric like Fauxcohontas........ fact, not opinion.... :thup:

If you think there is a work ethic in the inner city, meet my clients. Healthier than I am yet on disability or social security.

I do have to say that the work ethic problem has spread from the inner city. The Rising generation has severe problems with learning to work hard.

Yep. I used to work in social services. Came out of college thinking those people just needed help and wanted to get a better life. Then I worked with them.

If it were up to me I'd let the whole lot of them starve.

They don't disingenuously try to play Robin Hood with their rhetoric like Fauxcohontas........ fact, not opinion.... :thup:

Right, they genuinely play the Sheriff of Nottingham in your analogy.

That's way better. :thup:

How so? The Sheriff of Nottingham let people keep their own money? I think not......

You understand Robin Hood robbed from the government and gave to the poor, right? The Dems are playing Sheriff of Nottingham.
Dem pols dish out this class warfare shit every time they can. Because with the shitty economy they created there is an audience for people telling them it's someone else's fault. Stalin had the kulaks. Hitler had the Jews. Obama has the "wealthy."

What would one percenter Elizabeth Warren know about poverty? Ryan actually endured some hard times while growing up.

What would one percenter Elizabeth Warren know about poverty? Ryan actually endured some hard times while growing up.

Well, that's impossible, Don't Taz Me! Ryan is a conservative...therefore he MUST be from a wealthy background! Elizabeth Warren, John Kerry and Teddy Kennedy are, or were, liberals...therefore they MUST have come up the hard way from working class roots! That is the very CORE of liberal doctrine.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I wonder how genuine American Indian view Liz Warren

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Families tell their kids all kinds of things. Rublio was told Castro made his parents leave Cuba. False. Romney said his father marched with Martin Luther King Jr. False. Bush said he had no criminal record when he ran for president. False. I'm sure we could go on.

It is funny how no one else in her family remembers those stores, don't you think?

Caught me off guard with "stores". How come you guys never research anything? You're like a bunch of parrots. Not the smart ones.

Ina Mapes remembers her mother as a highly discreet woman who rarely expressed her personal feelings except when it came to one particularly incendiary topic: Did Mapes’s father, a raven-haired lawyer, have Native American roots, or did he not? Mapes’s grandmother maintained that he had one-quarter tribal blood. But her mother wanted to hear nothing of it.

Mapes, a mother of four who volunteers in a clothing bank, is a second cousin to US Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren.

“I think you are what you are,” said Mapes. “And part of us is Indian.”

Officials from both schools have said that her assertion of ancestry was not a factor in her hiring.

During the late 1800s and early 1900s, many Native Americans did not join tribal rolls for a host of complex reasons, including residency requirements, fear of discrimination, and opposition to land allotment policies.

David Herring of Norman, Okla., one of Warren’s three brothers, said in an interview that even when he was a child his relatives were reluctant to talk about the family’s Native American heritage because “it was not popular in my family.” Only when he begged his grandparents, said Herring, did they finally explain to him: “Your grandfather is part Delaware, a little bitty bit, way back, and your grandmother is part Cherokee. It was not the most popular thing to do in Oklahoma. [Indians] were degraded, looked down on.”

Warren’s brothers, Don, John, and David Herring, also issued a joint statement supporting their sister. “The people attacking Betsy and our family don’t know much about either. We grew up listening to our mother and grandmother and other relatives talk about our family’s Cherokee and Delaware heritage. They’ve passed away now, but they’d be angry if they were around today listening to all this.”

Elizabeth Warren's family has mixed memories about heritage - Boston.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Families tell their kids all kinds of things. Rublio was told Castro made his parents leave Cuba. False. Romney said his father marched with Martin Luther King Jr. False. Bush said he had no criminal record when he ran for president. False. I'm sure we could go on.

It is funny how no one else in her family remembers those stores, don't you think?

Caught me off guard with "stores". How come you guys never research anything? You're like a bunch of parrots. Not the smart ones.

Ina Mapes remembers her mother as a highly discreet woman who rarely expressed her personal feelings except when it came to one particularly incendiary topic: Did Mapes’s father, a raven-haired lawyer, have Native American roots, or did he not? Mapes’s grandmother maintained that he had one-quarter tribal blood. But her mother wanted to hear nothing of it.

Mapes, a mother of four who volunteers in a clothing bank, is a second cousin to US Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren.

“I think you are what you are,” said Mapes. “And part of us is Indian.”

Officials from both schools have said that her assertion of ancestry was not a factor in her hiring.

During the late 1800s and early 1900s, many Native Americans did not join tribal rolls for a host of complex reasons, including residency requirements, fear of discrimination, and opposition to land allotment policies.

David Herring of Norman, Okla., one of Warren’s three brothers, said in an interview that even when he was a child his relatives were reluctant to talk about the family’s Native American heritage because “it was not popular in my family.” Only when he begged his grandparents, said Herring, did they finally explain to him: “Your grandfather is part Delaware, a little bitty bit, way back, and your grandmother is part Cherokee. It was not the most popular thing to do in Oklahoma. [Indians] were degraded, looked down on.”

Warren’s brothers, Don, John, and David Herring, also issued a joint statement supporting their sister. “The people attacking Betsy and our family don’t know much about either. We grew up listening to our mother and grandmother and other relatives talk about our family’s Cherokee and Delaware heritage. They’ve passed away now, but they’d be angry if they were around today listening to all this.”

Elizabeth Warren's family has mixed memories about heritage - Boston.com

Isn't that the paper that said that the the entire challenge to Warren's ancestry was a Republican plot?

You understand Robin Hood robbed from the government and gave to the poor, right? The Dems are playing Sheriff of Nottingham.
Dem pols dish out this class warfare shit every time they can. Because with the shitty economy they created there is an audience for people telling them it's someone else's fault. Stalin had the kulaks. Hitler had the Jews. Obama has the "wealthy."

Robin Hood actually robbed the wealthy but regardless, your godwin fail is duly noted.

Robin Hood actually robbed the wealthy but regardless, your godwin fail is duly noted.

An error followed by a fallacy.
Rabbi Rules!

Still waiting for anyone to offer concrete examples from Elizabeth Warren's Senate record that should make me consider not voting for her again.

My question to the loyal Left here is a simple one...

What have YOUR policies done to make life better in the inner city over the past 40 years? I look at Detroit and I see a wasteland. Is that what the rest of America should look forward to?

Here's a headsup for ya lad.

The LEFT has never been in power.

NOT ONCE..not any POTUS EVER.

Still waiting for anyone to offer concrete examples from Elizabeth Warren's Senate record that should make me consider not voting for her again.

Everything that is a negative for normal people is a positive for you.
How about if we showed she supported restrictions on abortion and opposed gay marriage?

Everything that is a negative for normal people is a positive for you.
How about if we showed she supported restrictions on abortion and opposed gay marriage?

More specific examples and not a touch of ignorant vitriol. Fantastic.

Yup, you paint such a convincing argument I have much to think about. :lol:

Forum List

Back