🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elizabeth Warren schools Paul Ryan on poverty in 80 seconds

Once again her rant addressed NOTHING about the Subject matter,Ryan was talking about ,a wholly different topic then wall street and rich people,which was the subject matter of her rant. She schooled no one especially Ryan.

Third grade reading comprehension,well maybe 4th.

So that whole native American thing was someone else?

Oddly enough, that hasn't had one iota of an impact on her on-the-job performance so far.

Strange I know, but true.

So having honesty issues means nothing to you?

It means something.

But not nearly as much as how she's handled the responsibility entrusted to her by the voters of Massachusetts. Obviously I didn't consider the offense a show-stopper when I voted for her, and so far that decision has been vindicated thoroughly. And I have every intention of voting for her again.

You can pretend all you want that it means so much to you that it disqualifies her in your mind, but we both know you're far more 'offended' by her politics than you are this alleged transgression. So if you want to attack her politics then I might be willing to listen to what you have to say, but anyone who still harps on the indian thing shreds their own credibility IMO.

Oddly enough, that hasn't had one iota of an impact on her on-the-job performance so far.

It means something.

But not nearly as much as how she's handled the responsibility entrusted to her by the voters of Massachusetts. Obviously I didn't consider the offense a show-stopper when I voted for her, and so far that decision has been vindicated thoroughly. And I have every intention of voting for her again.

You can pretend all you want that it means so much to you that it disqualifies her in your mind, but we both know you're far more 'offended' by her politics than you are this alleged transgression. So if you want to attack her politics then I might be willing to listen to what you have to say, but anyone who still harps on the indian thing shreds their own credibility IMO.

You've failed to specify what her qualifications were and what she's accomplished. Typical.
She has succeeded in being a nasty scold and a total hypocritical bitch, castigating high earning business people while she herself makes hundreds of thousands of dollars.
No wonder you like her.

It means something.

You've failed to specify what her qualifications were and what she's accomplished. Typical.
She has succeeded in being a nasty scold and a total hypocritical bitch, castigating high earning business people while she herself makes hundreds of thousands of dollars.
No wonder you like her.

Her qualifications are that she's voted more or less the way I want her to, and she's delivering on her campaign pledges.

What more do you ask from your elected Congressmen?

It means something.

No wonder you like her.

Her qualifications are that she's voted more or less the way I want her to, and she's delivering on her campaign pledges.

Those aren't qualifications, dingleberry. RDean would vote the way you want.
What were her campaign pledges? To annoy people and castigate the rich?

No wonder you like her.

Agree to disagree.

It makes her very much qualified IMO.

Agree to disagree.

Remind me how much of this she's done. Like worked across the aisle. She's one of the most hyper partisan senators.
Election propels Elizabeth Warren to Senate and Scott Brown toward next political venture - Boston.com

So that whole native American thing was someone else?

Why is this constantly brought up?

Warren pretty much explained it.

This was her family's lore.

If your mother tells you you have space alien in you..would you call her a liar?

Or go with it.

Who are you to say she is incorrect?

Leave them alone...they have so little

Let them play their indian games

How can we not love that Democrat compassion for the American Indian

Here we have a lunatic who lied about her heritage and dems just don't care

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Agree to disagree.

Remind me how much of this she's done. Like worked across the aisle. She's one of the most hyper partisan senators.
Election propels Elizabeth Warren to Senate and Scott Brown toward next political venture - Boston.com

Her voting history is a matter of public record.

You're welcome to look it up and critique it as you see fit.

I'm not foolish enough to believe I could change your mind about anyone or anything, so I'm not going to try. But the bottom line is that until someone has actually held office, you never know what you're going to get. But once they're in, I base my support or opposition on their voting record more than anything else. Scott Brown's voting record was atrocious IMO, so far Warren's has been a lot more in line with my own priorities.

sue me

Dems don't care what it costs to maintain political power. You can be a leader of the KKK, drown your gf to death in your car, lie about your heritage lie about your military service lie about your birthplace none of it matters. Their moral compass has no directional needle so true north is wherever they say.

They destroyed the black family to enhance their political power. They have a pathological liar as potus and a genuine nutcase who claimed she was an Indian.

There is not a shred of decency or honor in their entire party

Last edited:
If Warren were an R, the media would have destroyed her when she lied about her ancestry. Thus ending her political career...and rightfully so.

Since she is a D, lying is not a problem.

Lying is a resume enhancer. She's their nominee in 2016

If you think there is a work ethic in the inner city, meet my clients. Healthier than I am yet on disability or social security.

I do have to say that the work ethic problem has spread from the inner city. The Rising generation has severe problems with learning to work hard.

Yep. And the thing that kills me? All it takes is a year or so of hard work before it becomes second nature.

It means something.

Ok so honesty ,or the lack there of don't mean much to you? got it. Now with that said,you are judging others credibility??!! Typical,the ends justify the means no matter what.

Your parents ever teach you integrity? If it was that easy for that little untruth,where would she be with a big one??

It means something.

Ok so honesty ,or the lack there of don't mean much to you? got it. Now with that said,you are judging others credibility??!! Typical,the ends justify the means no matter what.

Your parents ever teach you integrity? If it was that easy for that little untruth,where would she be with a big one??

The_More_You_Know.jpg

Straw man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ame®icano;8902877 said:
There arent 3 people for every opening.

If there is, there would be no opening left.

And there would be very many fewer people looking for jobs. That's kind of how markets work. But an idiot statist like Warren and her crew have no idea. They think there are a fixed number of jobs available, period.

Welcome to the facts, dumbass. I stand corrected, dumbasses.

Ratio of Job Seekers to Job Openings Holds Steady at 2.9-to-1
Economic Policy Institute
November 22, 2013
The Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey (JOLTS) data released this morning by the Bureau of Labor Statistics showed that there were 3.9 million job openings for 11.3 million job seekers in September—meaning that for every job opening there were 2.9 people looking for work. While the job seekers ratio has been decreasing from a high of 6.7-to-1 during the Great Recession, today’s ratio of 2.9-to-1 matches the highest the ratio ever got in the early 2000s downturn In a labor market with strong job opportunities, the ratio would be close to 1-to-1, as it was in December 2000.

In her analysis, EPI economist Elise Gould points out that the improvement in the job seekers ratio overstates the improvement in job opportunities. “Most of the decline in the number of job seekers is because more than 5 million would-be workers are sidelined; they are neither employed nor looking for work due to the weak labor market,” writes Gould. “These “missing workers” are thus not counted as unemployed, but many will become job seekers when a robust jobs recovery finally begins, so job openings will be needed for them, too.”

The JOLTS data are also a reminder that the current elevated unemployment rate has little to do with a skills shortage or mismatch, as unemployed workers dramatically outnumber job openings in all industries.

“In no industry does the number of job openings even come close to the number of people looking for work,” writes Gould. “This demonstrates that the main problem in the labor market is a broad-based lack of demand for workers—not, as is often claimed, available workers lacking the skills needed for the sectors with job openings.”

The number of workers who voluntarily quit their job remained low in September, at 2.3 million, as did the total number of hires, at 4.5 million.

I hope not.

I don't believe she's ready. I'd prefer she continue to make waves in the Senate and see how things shape up for 2020.

She's certainly qualified. And she votes the right way. What's not to like?

I'd like to see her gain more experience before she runs for the nation's highest office.

She'll have a year or so as senator. Are you saying that isn't enough experience to be president?

Forum List

Back