🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elizabeth Warren schools Paul Ryan on poverty in 80 seconds

I especially like this part...

Warren: “Paul Ryan says don’t blame Wall Street: the guys who made billions of dollars cheating American families. Don’t blame decades of deregulation that took the cops off the beat while the big banks looted the American economy. Don’t blame the Republican Secretary of the Treasury, and the Republican president who set in motion a no-strings-attached bailout for the biggest banks – Nope. Paul Ryan says keep the monies flowing to the powerful corporations, keep their huge tax breaks, keep the special deals for the too-big-to-fail banks and put the blame on hardworking, play-by-the-rules Americans who lost their jobs.”

No surprise there!! Liking propaganda is key for people like yourself.The reall problem is this rant has nothing to do with Ryan statement,A good work ethic is an endangered species.

Here's the hypocrisy. Warren and other Liberal Elitists depend on some of those Wall Street men who lean Liberal to bank roll their campaigns. Blame is not a solution.

She's spot on. Now, watch the callous conservative attempt to assassinate the character of Sen. Warren and do so simply because they are too stupid, too ignorant or too brainwashed to offer any evidence that her comments were not SPOT ON!

You people are really something,so your praise of Obama and wall street should be filed where?? The last record was broadcasted to the world,as evidence of just how wonderful Obama is,until its a Repub,then well its just different.

No evidenced offered that Sen. Warren's comments were not SPOT ON!
What evidence did you offer that they were?

Another commie through and through

people are going to wake up but by then it's going to be too late

Families tell their kids all kinds of things. Rublio was told Castro made his parents leave Cuba. False. Romney said his father marched with Martin Luther King Jr. False. Bush said he had no criminal record when he ran for president. False. I'm sure we could go on.

Hillary claimed she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary even though she was born in 1947 and Sir Edmund conquered Mt Everest in 1953.

Hillary claimed her helicopter was shot at when she landed in Bosnia. the pilot says no such thing ever occurred.

FYI, Bush has never had a criminal record.

Bush had a Criminal record. He was arrested and convicted on DUI. He tried to hide that.

George W. Bush DUI Arrest Record | The Smoking Gun

Snopes clears up your little Hillary fallacy.

snopes.com: Hillary Clinton and Sir Edmund Hillary

And the "Helicopter" story was actually a plane.

She admitted to her mistake.

Hillary Clinton calls Bosnia sniper story a mistake | Reuters

Did it cost over half a million lives? Like Bush's "mistake" in Iraq?

Ya gotta LOVE Hillary! She lies her ass off...get's caught doing it...and then excuses herself with this little gem...

Several news outlets disputed the claim and a video of the trip, showed Clinton walking from the plane, accompanied by her daughter. They were greeted by a young girl in a small ceremony on the tarmac and there was no sign of tension or any danger.

"I did make a mistake in talking about it, you know, the last time and recently," Clinton told reporters in Pennsylvania where she was campaigning before the state's April 22 primary. She said she had a "different memory" about the landing.

"So I made a mistake. That happens. It proves I'm human, which, you know, for some people, is a revelation."

No, what it proves is that you're a liar, Hillary...something you've been for a long time. The problem Hillary had (and you could tell she never anticipated it until it happened) is that a fawning main stream media suddenly decided to look the other way on Barack Obama's "warts" and roast her for hers. Up until Barry decided to run SHE was the one getting favorable treatment by liberals in the media.

Don't you worry though, Hillary! This time around you'll probably be the one getting the pats on the back instead of the punch in the face from your liberal chums in the main stream media so you can go right back to lying your ass off again.

Obama was a fake American and Warren is a fake Indian. She has 2016 locked up for the Dem nomination

Prophetic Post:

" Now, watch the callous conservatives attempt to assassinate the character of Sen. Warren and do so simply because they are too stupid, too ignorant or too brainwashed to offer any evidence that her comments were not SPOT ON! "

Posted on page one.

Prophetic Post:

" Now, watch the callous conservatives attempt to assassinate the character of Sen. Warren and do so simply because they are too stupid, too ignorant or too brainwashed to offer any evidence that her comments were not SPOT ON! "

Posted on page one.

Evidence her comments were way off the mark has already been offered.
It's hard to assasinate the character of someone who has none.
If it weren't for brainwashing you'd have no brains at all.

Prophetic Post:

Posted on page one.

Evidence of a callous conservative who is too stupid, too ignorant and too brainwashed (though Rabbi got off cheap, he only needed a light rinse) to offer evidence that Sen. Warren's comments "were way off the mark".

Prophetic Post:

Posted on page one.

Evidence of a callous conservative who is too stupid, too ignorant and too brainwashed (though Rabbi got off cheap, he only needed a light rinse) to offer evidence that Sen. Warren's comments "were way off the mark".

Evidence of a cock sucker too drunk on Kool Aid to consider that Warren is a liar and a shill.

Prophetic Post:

Posted on page one.

Bitching about rich people and wall street,had nothing to do with a work ethic statement.

You must have had some of that creative reading training?

I voted for her.

I have heap confidence in Elizabeth SacagaWarren. :thup:

Why are we not surprised that a lying fake shrew with no qualifications gets your vote?

hey, they voted for the lying Obama whose main qualifications was a (community AGITATOR)
So nothing should surprise us anymore...she had a D next to her name that's all that mattered the Democrat base...

Last edited:
I also voted for Scott Brown, the first time. Then he took office and proceeded to do exactly the opposite of what he claimed he'd do if he won. So far Elizabeth Warren has proven herself extremely qualified and has done precisely what she said she was going to do. I can see why she scares a lot of you.

Bitching about rich people and wall street,had nothing to do with a work ethic statement.

You must have had some of that creative reading training?

"No surprise there!! Liking propaganda is key for people like yourself.The reall problem is this rant has nothing to do with Ryan statement,A good work ethic is an endangered species."
Posted by chikenwing on page one:

You must not have taken any writing course or one on reading comprehension. That said, everything Sen. Warren said in the 80 second clip is spot on. And, Paul Ryan is a union busting shill for corporate America.

I also voted for Scott Brown, the first time. Then he took office and proceeded to do exactly the opposite of what he claimed he'd do if he won. So far Elizabeth Warren has proven herself extremely qualified and has done precisely what she said she was going to do. I can see why she scares a lot of you.

What are her qualifications and please be specific.

What are her qualifications and please be specific.

Pro-abortion, shrill, shrewish, rich, mouths off against people who have actually achieved something, closet stalinist. You get the picture.

Forum List

Back