🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elizabeth Warren schools Paul Ryan on poverty in 80 seconds

I also voted for Scott Brown, the first time. Then he took office and proceeded to do exactly the opposite of what he claimed he'd do if he won. So far Elizabeth Warren has proven herself extremely qualified and has done precisely what she said she was going to do. I can see why she scares a lot of you.

What are her qualifications and please be specific.

She's a politician who keeps her word. An important qualification in very short supply these days... IMO.

I also voted for Scott Brown, the first time. Then he took office and proceeded to do exactly the opposite of what he claimed he'd do if he won. So far Elizabeth Warren has proven herself extremely qualified and has done precisely what she said she was going to do. I can see why she scares a lot of you.

Pro-abortion, shrill, shrewish, rich, mouths off against people who have actually achieved something, closet stalinist. You get the picture.

I especially like how you backed all that up with specific examples.

She's a politician who keeps her word. An important qualification in very short supply these days... IMO.

So that whole native American thing was someone else?

That's it? Then I suppose you really abhor Obama. I'm assuming you didn't vote for Obama....twice.

That's it? Then I suppose you really abhor Obama. I'm assuming you didn't vote for Obama....twice.

Abhor is a bit too strong, but I'm definitely disappointed with Obama. And yes, I voted for Obama twice, the first time in the 2008 Primary (ABH* was my motto) and again in the general. I did not vote for him in 2012. I voted for Gary Johnson.

*ABH = Anybody but Hillary

Why is this constantly brought up?

Warren pretty much explained it.

This was her family's lore.

If your mother tells you you have space alien in you..would you call her a liar?

Or go with it.

Who are you to say she is incorrect?

Pro-abortion, shrill, shrewish, rich, mouths off against people who have actually achieved something, closet stalinist. You get the picture.

For people with knowledge, no example are necessary.
For people without knowledge, no examples are sufficient.

Guess which category you fall into, you flaming failure.

If your mother tells you you have space alien in you..would you call her a liar?

Or go with it.

Leave them alone...they have so little

Let them play their indian games

Or go with it.

"Warren pretty much explained it"? LOL REALLY? She pretty much got caught red handed in a lie she had used her entire life to work the system and then gave a feeble excuse about it being family lore!

If my mother told me I had space alien in me, even if I wanted to humor her, I wouldn't be putting it down on my applications for employment like Warren did.

She told the most outrageous lie just to advance herself. She's not Indian she's a nut

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

So, you ain't got shit. That's your category.

Why are we not surprised that a lying fake shrew with no qualifications gets your vote?

"we"

So you speak for more than your retarded self? I'd like to know who signed up to let you be their spokesperson. :rofl:

Yeah, no response so attack the messenger.

Herein is clear and convincing evidence that Rabbi is out of touch with reality:

"Why are we not surprised that a lying fake shrew with no qualifications gets your vote?" Followed by, "Yeah, no response so attack the messenger"! I'm shocked. I have been aware for a long time that Rabbi is a liar, not very bright, vulgar and a gay man with homophobia, but now to learn he is also psychotic is shocking (well, not like being hit by lightening, somewhat akin to static electricity, those times when you pet your cat and get a shock).

If Warren were an R, the media would have destroyed her when she lied about her ancestry. Thus ending her political career...and rightfully so.

Since she is a D, lying is not a problem.

No response, so attack the messenger eh?

Where have I heard that before? :eusa_think:

If Warren were an R, the media would have destroyed her when she lied about her ancestry. Thus ending her political career...and rightfully so.

Exactly, it would have been just like they ruined GWB over being a coke head.

You can tell that the wing-nuts have nothing when they resort to playing the media-card which they are programmed to do so incessantly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back