🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elizabeth Warren schools Paul Ryan on poverty in 80 seconds

Did she speak in her native Indian language? We should demand she does after all she is an NATIVE INDIAN....right?

as we see lizzy doesn't school anyone... but she does FOOL and lie to a lot of people and she know's like any liar politician how to play the Democrat base like a fiddle

Conservatives are callous toward American Indians, amiright?

No frank, you are not right. Conservatives are callous towards ANYONE who they perceive as not being "conservative" enough.

I wonder how genuine American Indian view Liz Warren

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Families tell their kids all kinds of things. Rublio was told Castro made his parents leave Cuba. False. Romney said his father marched with Martin Luther King Jr. False. Bush said he had no criminal record when he ran for president. False. I'm sure we could go on.

No frank, you are not right. Conservatives are callous towards ANYONE who they perceive as not being "conservative" enough.

Families tell their kids all kinds of things. Rublio was told Castro made his parents leave Cuba. False. Romney said his father marched with Martin Luther King Jr. False. Bush said he had no criminal record when he ran for president. False. I'm sure we could go on.

Your parents told you that you were smart.

Your parents probably told you that the other REALLY didn't think you were a moron.

Looking forward to voting for Warren for president.

Then you'll be waiting for a long time.

Not really,

2016 is too early, but 2020 or 2024 would time out right. I would like to see Warren as Treasury Secretary or Commerce

Please detail for us the credentials she has for holding either of those positions.

Being a rich girl that went to law school really shouldn't be a resume builder.

It is funny how no one else in her family remembers those stores, don't you think?

Ryan is a career Washington-Insider. He's never held a job in the private sector.

Good grief, he was a marketing consultant for the family construction company and then started his own consulting firm. Why must the left always lie?

Eh, on this one "the left" and all or Ryan's critics are correct.

Ryan is a career politician.

My question to the loyal Left here is a simple one...

What have YOUR policies done to make life better in the inner city over the past 40 years? I look at Detroit and I see a wasteland. Is that what the rest of America should look forward to?

Why would you blame the "loyal left" for Detroit's situation? The UAW and Good salaries, wages and benefits aren't what killed the auto industry, the primary factor was the auto industry failed to adapt to a world wherein the cost of gasoline exploded. The Japanese and European Car makers adapted, smaller more cost efficient vehicles replaced the 327's, 409's and 426's, thus the big three were left behind.

The unions fought modernization and hitched their wagon to protectionist government policies. They even bullied innovative vendors using their thug tactics.

GM eventually embraced the ideas of one of those people who the thugs ran out of Detroit and they started a company in Tennessee called Saturn. It had a good run until the UAW saw how successful it was.

She's spot on. Now, watch the callous conservative attempt to assassinate the character of Sen. Warren and do so simply because they are too stupid, too ignorant or too brainwashed to offer any evidence that her comments were not SPOT ON!

You people are really something,so your praise of Obama and wall street should be filed where?? The last record was broadcasted to the world,as evidence of just how wonderful Obama is,until its a Repub,then well its just different.

No evidenced offered that Sen. Warren's comments were not SPOT ON!

She may be able to get elected in Massachusetts with the nickname "Pocahontas," but that doesn't fly with the majority of Americans

Hillary claimed she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary even though she was born in 1947 and Sir Edmund conquered Mt Everest in 1953.

Hillary claimed her helicopter was shot at when she landed in Bosnia. the pilot says no such thing ever occurred.

FYI, Bush has never had a criminal record.

Its just sad to watch the right wing fall all over themselves trying to defend Wall Street fat cats.

Hillary claimed she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary even though she was born in 1947 and Sir Edmund conquered Mt Everest in 1953.

Hillary claimed her helicopter was shot at when she landed in Bosnia. the pilot says no such thing ever occurred.

FYI, Bush has never had a criminal record.

Bush had a Criminal record. He was arrested and convicted on DUI. He tried to hide that.

George W. Bush DUI Arrest Record | The Smoking Gun

Snopes clears up your little Hillary fallacy.

snopes.com: Hillary Clinton and Sir Edmund Hillary

And the "Helicopter" story was actually a plane.

She admitted to her mistake.

Hillary Clinton calls Bosnia sniper story a mistake | Reuters

Did it cost over half a million lives? Like Bush's "mistake" in Iraq?

Its just sad to watch the right wing fall all over themselves trying to defend Wall Street fat cats.

No more worse than you liberals falling all over yourselves to defend a liar sitting in the Oval Office. How sad for you.

This thread is more empirical evidence that the far left did pass the age of two with their postings.

They post known bunk and expect you to prove them wrong.

Amazing with this mentality that they made it this far in life.

Forum List

Back