🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elizabeth Warren schools Paul Ryan on poverty in 80 seconds

Rising star indeed, good job Elizabeth Warren.

Elizabeth Warren schools Paul Ryan on poverty in 80 seconds | MSNBC

Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts is the latest lawmaker to go after Wisconsin Republican Rep. Paul Ryan and his recent controversial comments about men in inner cities not valuing the “culture of work.

”And it only took Warren 80 seconds to make her case.

:lmao:

How can she school anyone on poverty give then salary SHE makes? Are you kidding me?

Dear Senator Warren,

Until you learn what actual work ethic is, you can't sit there and claim to know what the culture of work is. Until you've lived in poverty, you can't claim to know what poverty is. Honestly, the both of you are grossly overpaid for doing so little of the work you were elected to do. It took 80 days to fly around the world in a hot air balloon, it took you 80 seconds to reveal how much of a massive hypocrite you are. How can you know what being poor is like given that your net worth exceeds $15 million? Naw, you didn't school anyone.

My question to the loyal Left here is a simple one...

What have YOUR policies done to make life better in the inner city over the past 40 years? I look at Detroit and I see a wasteland. Is that what the rest of America should look forward to?

Detroit is what happened when capitalism failed.

Bullshit.

God you people cannot own up to anything you have caused.

She's spot on. Now, watch the callous conservative attempt to assassinate the character of Sen. Warren and do so simply because they are too stupid, too ignorant or too brainwashed to offer any evidence that her comments were not SPOT ON!

What evidence do you have that she is spot on?

Why do you assassinate the character of conservatives, instead of inviting debate?

Sounds a little hypocritical.

WTF????????????????????

The deregulated Wall Street, deregulated by Bush and the majority Republicans, bought up houses and sold them to anyone who would take out a loan, bundled them and sold them overseas as "securities". Insured those securities and collected money from people overseas who bought shitty securities and collected money from insurance companies when the house loans defaulted. It's why insurance companies went bankrupt. Duh! They're called derivatives and has been linked to and explained a million times on this board. It's easy to look up. Easy to find out. There has been books written about it.

Then you have the millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008 and the tens of thousands of factories closed and that has been linked to many, many times.

Then you have the deficit creating Bush Tax cuts, the two unpaid for wars, the trillions thrown away on Iraq, the tens of thousands young Americans maimed in Iraq costing trillions more into the future.

And Republicans blame it all on Democrats for not stopping them. Even though Republicans had so much power they used reconciliation three times under Bush and I bet 99% of Republicans don't even know what for. You can't reason with these people. They don't even know the most recent of history.

I have explained over and over, you are out of touch with economics, what happened in 2008 was caused by decades of bad policy by both parties, we went from one boom to the next until the housing boom was the last, and it should have collapsed in 2001 and some how didn't. it's a miracle that it last until 2008, but that isn't partisan and you and your party would have to take some of the blame, but that won't happen because dumb shits rarely admit mistakes and more often than not just go on repeating them.

Rising star indeed, good job Elizabeth Warren.

Elizabeth Warren schools Paul Ryan on poverty in 80 seconds | MSNBC

Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts is the latest lawmaker to go after Wisconsin Republican Rep. Paul Ryan and his recent controversial comments about men in inner cities not valuing the “culture of work.

”And it only took Warren 80 seconds to make her case.

Let me guess...she gave him a blow job for a buck???

She would have to pay me more than that for her to put her lips on me!

"Cherokee genealogist Twila Barnes, whose group of researchers has done more than anyone to document Elizabeth Warren’s false claims to be Cherokee, was incensed at Warren’s continued insistence that she is Native American:

Let me make one thing clear. Your Native American issue has not been put to rest.

You say your “ancestry” played no roll in your hiring. That is not the only issue. You were listed as a minority in diversity reports. That is an issue. You admit you made the schools aware of your “heritage.” They counted you as a minority in their reports to the federal government when the criteria to list you as such had a two part requirement – you had to have both the ancestry and maintain tribal ties. Something you did or said led the two schools in question to believe you met those requirements despite the fact you didn’t….

You continue to skate around the issue by repeating the same story you heard growing up. You say you didn’t ask for documentation because you were a child. Excuse me, but you were not a child when you started “checking the box”; listing yourself in law directories as a minority; or were counted as a Native American for diversity reports.

You were instead, an adult, 37 years old, and a lawyer, when you professionally “became” Native American. To make matters worse, your mother was still alive. Maybe children don’t ask for documentation, but adult lawyers should….

As of today, you still refuse to release your personnel records from the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard Law School. If there is nothing to hide, why? …

No one really cares about your family or the stories you were told growing up, but we do care about your integrity. The “Cherokee flap” is important because it shows what you have done when you thought no one was watching. It is important because it shows what you have done when you thought you wouldn’t get caught. And it is important because it reveals you still think you can get away with it now that you have been caught."

Cherokee genealogist to Elizabeth Warren: ?Your Native American issue has not been put to rest?

Fake fucking lying twat Warren will be a perfect Dem nomination in 2016.

Ryan is a career Washington-Insider. He's never held a job in the private sector.

Good grief, he was a marketing consultant for the family construction company and then started his own consulting firm. Why must the left always lie?

What have YOUR policies done to make life better in the inner city over the past 40 years? I look at Detroit and I see a wasteland. Is that what the rest of America should look forward to?

Why would you blame the "loyal left" for Detroit's situation? The UAW and Good salaries, wages and benefits aren't what killed the auto industry, the primary factor was the auto industry failed to adapt to a world wherein the cost of gasoline exploded. The Japanese and European Car makers adapted, smaller more cost efficient vehicles replaced the 327's, 409's and 426's, thus the big three were left behind.

"Cherokee genealogist Twila Barnes, whose group of researchers has done more than anyone to document Elizabeth Warren’s false claims to be Cherokee, was incensed at Warren’s continued insistence that she is Native American:

Let me make one thing clear. Your Native American issue has not been put to rest.

You say your “ancestry” played no roll in your hiring. That is not the only issue. You were listed as a minority in diversity reports. That is an issue. You admit you made the schools aware of your “heritage.” They counted you as a minority in their reports to the federal government when the criteria to list you as such had a two part requirement – you had to have both the ancestry and maintain tribal ties. Something you did or said led the two schools in question to believe you met those requirements despite the fact you didn’t….

You continue to skate around the issue by repeating the same story you heard growing up. You say you didn’t ask for documentation because you were a child. Excuse me, but you were not a child when you started “checking the box”; listing yourself in law directories as a minority; or were counted as a Native American for diversity reports.

You were instead, an adult, 37 years old, and a lawyer, when you professionally “became” Native American. To make matters worse, your mother was still alive. Maybe children don’t ask for documentation, but adult lawyers should….

As of today, you still refuse to release your personnel records from the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard Law School. If there is nothing to hide, why? …

No one really cares about your family or the stories you were told growing up, but we do care about your integrity. The “Cherokee flap” is important because it shows what you have done when you thought no one was watching. It is important because it shows what you have done when you thought you wouldn’t get caught. And it is important because it reveals you still think you can get away with it now that you have been caught."

Cherokee genealogist to Elizabeth Warren: ?Your Native American issue has not been put to rest?

None of which refutes the comments of Sen. Warren. Though CrusaderFrank proved my earlier point that he and others will attempt to assassinate her character because they are unable to refute her statement.

Why would you blame the "loyal left" for Detroit's situation? The UAW and Good salaries, wages and benefits aren't what killed the auto industry, the primary factor was the auto industry failed to adapt to a world wherein the cost of gasoline exploded. The Japanese and European Car makers adapted, smaller more cost efficient vehicles replaced the 327's, 409's and 426's, thus the big three were left behind.

Because auto execs never read the paper, had no idea what was going on, right?
Yeah, the real reason was that American makers are at a disadvantage by about $2k on every car due to higher labor costs. On a truck or SUV they can eat it. On a $12k economy car, they can't. But the gov't mandated gas mileage standards so they are stuck producing cars at a loss to meet the mandate.
So the issue in the auto industry was greeedy unions and clueless government. Like always.

But the steel industry went through something similar. And Pittsburg, which was build around steel, really suffered in the 1970s/1980s. And because of Dem policies Pittsburg is just as much a hellhole as Detroit.
Oh wait, no it isn't. Pittsburg adapted and drew new industries to replace steel and the city is thriving.

None of which refutes the comments of Sen. Warren. Though CrusaderFrank proved my earlier point that he and others will attempt to assassinate her character because they are unable to refute her statement.

Frank's post wasn't a refutation of Warren. That's been done already. Frank's post documents that Warren is a lying sleazy bitch who will stoop to anything to get what she wants. Which makes her a perfect Dem nominee.

Forum List

Back