Elizabeth Warren Smoke Virtue Signaling

you didnt debate either, genius. You posted a de-railment :rolleyes:

We are talking Trump and Sen Warren and his assertion she lied on her application for college, well lets see his doc excuse for his bone spurs and tax returns.

She lied about her heritage, end of.

Have you seen her application?? Is it online? how do you know she lied.

I found this:

The Globe obtained a portion of Warren’s application to Rutgers, which asks if prospective students want to apply for admission under the school’s Program for Minority Group Students. Warren answered “no.”

For her employment documents at the University of Texas, Warren indicated that she was “white.”

But Penn’s 2005 Minority Equity Report identified her as the recipient of a 1994 faculty award, listing her name in bold to signify that she was a minority.

The Herald has twice quoted Charles Fried, the head of the Harvard appointing committee that recommended Warren for her position in 1995, saying that the Democratic candidate’s heritage didn’t come up during the course of her hiring. “It simply played no role in the appointments process,” he said. “It was not mentioned and I didn’t mention it to the faculty.”

Where is the document she wrote a lie?

Thank you very much. No I didn't think she lied. I have always went by what my Mom said, and if her Mom told she had native American blood I bet she believed it. I mean who gets a DNA test for nationality, only those who pay for ancestry.com. now. If she proved she was part native American, they would say it was fake anyway. I bet we'd all be surprised of what we really all are. Personally I do not think it matters, what matters is Trump demeaning her and frankly Pocahontas.

Harvard, Rutgers, and U Texas did not rely on the unseen documents; thus, she gained nothing if the vanishing documents ever appear.

You are right classic response. You Trumpers sure know how to debate.
you didnt debate either, genius. You posted a de-railment :rolleyes:

We are talking Trump and Sen Warren and his assertion she lied on her application for college, well lets see his doc excuse for his bone spurs and tax returns.

She lied about her heritage, end of.

Have you seen her application?? Is it online? how do you know she lied.

She listed herself as a minority on a legal directory reviewed by deans and hiring committees.

The University of Pennsylvania “listed her as a minority faculty member,” and she was touted after her hire at Harvard Law School as, yes, the school’s “first woman of color.”

Elizabeth Warren, Progressive Fraud

The Boston Globe article in the first link is behind a pay wall but you can read the title for a second before it comes up and somebody fortunately copy/pasted it to freerepublic:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2882340/posts

Boom!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back